Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
.:Claimed by Shadows:. Vampire RP (Anyone want to join?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes, thank you!
  Hahaha! *Steals*
  Sure why not.
View Results

Fenn Wolfe

Dapper Werewolf

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:15 pm
It's just a maniken "you cant catch me that easily" he yell's as he fall's from the rafter's and into a shadow.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:53 pm
Username:BellaTheDevious
Name:Alice Black
Age you look: 20
True Age:20
Race: Human
Personality: Alice is shy at first, and a little sarcastic. But she warms up after a while. She can be caring and selfless, but piss her off and she will be your worst enemy. (she holds grudges)
Sexuality:Straight
Appearance:User Image
Other: Is strangely attracted to danger....  

NaughtyXNightmare

Fashionable Lunatic

NaughtyXNightmare

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:05 pm
Alice approached the tall doors of the mansion clutching her invite, the rain dripping down from her hair into her face. The doors were slightly ajar. She pushed them open and entered a massive forye. Old fashioned and dark. Alice walked slowly in and peeked into the nearest room, it appeared to be empty...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:26 pm
Damian watched the girl walk into the mansion and waited till the girl was out of sight then he climbed the side of the mansion to an open window and went into the room. There he when to his room to change into a dry clothing.  

A Little Song For You

NaughtyXNightmare

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:48 pm
Alice left that room and decided to look around a little more. She walked a few doors down until she heard something inside. She knocked once, the noise stopped. She waited. Maybe there was no one inside after all... She saw it as she was imagining things when no one answered and she walked inside....  
A Little Song For You generated a random number between 1 and 1000000000 ... 39422630!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:11 pm
(Random ramdom number! hahaha!)

Damian had new pants on and was sitting on his bed putting on his new dry socks when he heard something at the door. 'what to do. what to do.' damian thought to himself. He sit sat there pants and socks half way on but no shirt on.

He heard the door squck open.
(have to go stressed . sorry sweatdrop . Older sister kicking me off sweatdrop )  

A Little Song For You

NaughtyXNightmare

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:11 pm
Alice peered inside to see a boy half dressed sitting on his bed. "Ah! Oh my god, I am so sorry!"She cried, clasping her hand to her mouth and turning closing the door behind her. She blushed with embarrassment. She walked over to the stairs and sat down and stared down the forye. I could just leave and forget it.. she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:17 am
'So....' Damian thought to himself. He was embarrassed. He got his shirt on and and walked out of the room. He to walked over to the girl, "Hi. Ummm... I don't think I properly introduced myself. I'm Damian and you are?" Damian said bowing and taking the lovely maidens hand and kissing it. It was traditional to bow and kiss a maidens hand.  

A Little Song For You

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:12 am
Quin made her way back to the fireplace and sat down on the couch. "This place is so big." she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:26 am
Alice flushed redder at his introduction. A boy had never treated her like that. Let alone kiss her hand.She stood realizing how short she was compared to him, the tip of her head just coming up to his chest. "I'm Alice." She replied. her voice soft with shyness.  

NaughtyXNightmare

Fashionable Lunatic

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:21 pm
Serena continued to wander down the hall. Soon, she closed her eyes and made her way by only touching the wall. She pressed her side up to the wall and ran into something. "Oh!" She muttered and opened her eyes. Usually, her sixth sense would normally of told her there was another being there. "Je suis désolé…" She said softly, then paused. "I'm sorry..." She stared at the being in front of her, unsure what to do next. (Anybody can pop up... Just make sure that you aren't messing with another person's rp...)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:17 pm
((um..okay? *not sure*))

Mikaela let out a small yelp feeling someone bump into her. She then heard the person apologize. She gave a relieved smile.
"Oh..It's okay. You just really scared me. I'm Mikaela, you?"

aeris192
Crew

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:54 pm
psyco frost
It's just a maniken "you cant catch me that easily" he yell's as he fall's from the rafter's and into a shadow.

Grim went inside not bothering to wait for someone to answer the door. Suddenly it felt like someone hit him with a brick. She could smell Shia and he smiled. He followed the scent and saw her looking into the rafters cursing. He turned into a shadow and saw the boy. Grim came up behind him and grabbed him. He twisted the boys arms and turned visible. "You know it's not nice to tease people." he mutttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:01 am
Quin fell asleep on the couch. She felt safe within the walls of this place.  

kagura_rockbell

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:19 am
((I'm going on vaca. I'll be gone till Friday! So sorreh!!))  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff