Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Have you ever had trouble talking to a boy/girl??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liber-kine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:24 pm
tranny31
mousy angel
i used to be really shy before people started to lift my confidence with comments about how sexy i am (im not joking)

haha. seriously?
>_<
yep i used to be anisocial and reclusive but i finally came out of my shell and most people love me ^^ i gots lots of cool friends now ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:26 pm
mousy angel
tranny31
mousy angel
i used to be really shy before people started to lift my confidence with comments about how sexy i am (im not joking)

haha. seriously?
>_<
yep i used to be anisocial and reclusive but i finally came out of my shell and most people love me ^^ i gots lots of cool friends now ^.^

lol.
miracle eh? lol that's hilarious. rofl  

tranny31

liber-kine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:39 pm
tranny31
mousy angel
tranny31
mousy angel

haha. seriously?
>_<

lol.
miracle eh? lol that's hilarious. rofl
i know rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:09 am
Awww, I have that same problem! I'm super shy, so its hard.

But one day, my next door neighbours friend/my old neighbour before I moved, was taking some things into his van (drums, guitars) (their in a band), and I got locked out of my house **I'm 14, and my sisters kicked me out for a bit**, so without thinking, I saw Ryland (old neighbour), I just yelled HEY, and we started talking. Sometimes, you just have to ignore everything around you **Except the person you wanna talk to**
We had a really good talk, but somethings he told me, I can't tell anyone else. biggrin

Fushami

tranny31

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:51 am
Fushami
Awww, I have that same problem! I'm super shy, so its hard.

But one day, my next door neighbours friend/my old neighbour before I moved, was taking some things into his van (drums, guitars) (their in a band), and I got locked out of my house **I'm 14, and my sisters kicked me out for a bit**, so without thinking, I saw Ryland (old neighbour), I just yelled HEY, and we started talking. Sometimes, you just have to ignore everything around you **Except the person you wanna talk to**
We had a really good talk, but somethings he told me, I can't tell anyone else. biggrin

awww =)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:53 am
for some reason i can talk to boys that i like more than boy i dont like it weird for me really  

orlando18

Tenacious Lover

30,425 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Energy Squad 200

Emo_Demon_Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:59 pm
im okay with girls that r ony friends

but wen it is someone i like i get kinda self concious and dont know wat to say  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:02 pm
I normally have no problem but when this girl named Brianna came up and said hi I had nothing to say, I said "Forks or cool" and then I shut my locker and ran down the hall nearly peeing my pants.  

Rubbery duck

Indulge [In Words]
Crew

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:13 pm
I'm socially retarded. <3
I'm a naturally shy person...
When I talk to people I don't know
well, I tend to get muddled up because
my mind moves faster than my lips do~
I worry too much about sounding like
a moron.
I'm basically ignored at school anyways,
so if some says something to me...
"What? Me? You're talking to me?"
xD;;

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:14 pm
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Sometimes. If I really like him. I'm a very social person, so most of the time no.

Whatever.

User Image
Thrusts: 13,212

Lady Pelvic

Invader Moka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:09 pm
not really all pplz r the same  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:44 am
Dreameir
well i have i had such a hard time talking to a guy... i mean like i am so shy, and then i cant think very well. i havent been able to talk the guy for like so many weeks.. its so aganizing....

DISCUSS

Yes. I'm scared of talking to guys. I'm quite very shy.  

JaydeKiller

Pimp Chickan G

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:51 am
Well, it's weird. I don't really have a 'crush' (and the only time I did, it was some stupid thing one year just because of some pretty girl).

Yea, I had a hard time talking to that pretty girl. She used to be in ASB with me (which is like a student government), and we have a small little student store. She and I got locked in there because my friend (who I later found out liked me, and yes, she was a girl too) locked me in with her. All I could do was offer her some M&M's and wait.

I don't stutter or say stupid things, I'm quite mellow, but that's my problem. I'm too mellow xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:57 pm
I have no problem with it. I'm extremely outgoing. :3  

toomanypikachu

Haughty Siren

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:10 pm
Have I had trouble? Not really. I have some friends that are boys, nothing more. The only trouble I have from them is their weird maturity state XP  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff