Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What is the DUMBEST thing a teacher has done??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liber-kine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:45 am
Belladonna Gallows
1st grade, the second grade was on the second floor.
The first floor was always crowded like woah after school, so my friends and I would cut through the second, and then get out at the stair exit.
Some b***h teacher grabbed me by the arms one day, bruised in the shape of her hands, and nearly threw me down the stairs.
My mother came into class the next day, cursed her out, then told her if she ever touched me again, my mother would shove a knife up her a**.
A promise, not a threat.

The next year, I had a certain b***h teacher for second grade. .
She was really nice.
whee
rofl nice  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:21 am
heart  

Lixosu

liber-kine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:25 am
Lixosu
heart
4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:45 am
The stupidest thing a teacher of mine has done..... That is quite a selection! .............. Probably when my dumb gym teacher saw me wiping my eyes because of two temes who don't know how to shut there freakin mouths and so I cried on purpose just to get them in trouble and she wouldn't SHUT HER MOUTH and so she made me saw I wanted to kill them and got me suspended...... I found out later from HER that she hated my brother and me, almost half the teachers hate me because of my brother ((curse you brother! scream )) ......... except for my health teacher...... she played favorites with me thanks to my sister....... ((I still curse you as well sister))..... I HATE MY GYM TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!! what made it worse is one of those jerks wasn't suspended just because his parents were friends with all the teachers scream Literly  

Koneko113

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:18 am
ic3fire
I go to a school where everyone has laptops. My teacher was like 'No playing games or else' Then he started playing counter strike but forgot he had the sound on. rolleyes

rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:24 am
hmm lets see oh i know, 2 years ago (8th grade) my teacher was haveing a baby, so we had a sub for like 2 months. crying . one day when i had a problem with a question. i asked if she could help. (no if you know me i hate it when people look at me the wrong way, i mean if you give me a crapy look i will anounce(sp?) it.) well anyways she did give me a look so i said in a very calm voice "why are you looking at me that way" she snaps at me and yells "i can look at you anyway i want" so i started saying i can stand people looking at my the wrong way. she got into a big fight with me and, yes i got written up.

well, thats about it...oh by the way befor our teacher left she said if anyone got in trouble we would get written up. so i got written up twice...  

Coleikins

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:29 am
- Tainted Star x3 -
A teacher once called me Louisiana. Don't even ask. gonk

WTF? rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:31 am
question could the teacher also be the princeable (sp?)  

Coleikins

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:31 am
mousy angel
triped on an electrical cord and fell down in class and flashed her thong to everyone good thing she was a hot youg teacher married though =[ ( xd )

*gigglesnortchoke*
The reminds me of something that happened. My science teacher was trying to explain expansion and compression to our class, so he had these two bungee cords hooked up to each other and would stretch them out/push them together. But when he went to pull them apart, they snapped free and one whacked him in the forehead! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:33 am
we had a test in anatomy where we had to say what parts the little pins were stuck in... the teacher put a pin in a deformed kidney (nobody got that question right)  

calcifer9

PleadInsanity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:56 am
Hah, I once was so mean to a teacher, that she quit biggrin , And also, in my class we sit in rows of desks, and the teacher gave the person at the front a pile of papers to take one and pass back, I sat in the middleish of the row and once the papers got to me and i took one, but when i passed the back, i sorta just swung the pile over my shoulder, and the kid behind
me was't paying attention, and he was leaning over on his desk, and the papers cut his eye, it was gross, I got 4 Dt's for it eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:59 am
well my music teacher who smell like s**t everyday explain to us wht a G spot is when the principle came in  

orlando18

Tenacious Lover

30,425 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Energy Squad 200

JustADoctor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:16 pm
when i was in 6th grade i had a teacher who was so mean that he stoped my resse for the rest of the year  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:31 pm
I had a history teacher in my Junior year of high school and he couldn't control the class so everybody was really unruly and always picking on the teacher. Ultimately the teacher began acting like the kids and would say things to them like, "Oh, get over yourself." in a really snooty way. Seriously, teachers should never act like the students. D:

Oh and I think the stupidest things teachers can do (besides the above) is make sex with the kiddies. Seriously, they are gonna get caught, even teh ladehs. Just don't do it teachers.  

Pasithea

SilentRedemption

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:35 pm
my math teacher said i was hopeless and unrespondsiable because i asked my friend to get my homework when i was in the hopsital and she forgot.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff