Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
D.I.N.E.R. Labs. -The Kitchens- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:50 pm
Jett smiled a toothy grin as he placed a finger under Lucy's chin, "My dear girl, if we did something like that this early in the game, it'd hinder us from the ultimate goal." Jett straightened up a bit, slowly tracing his finger down Lucy's neck and then retracting his hand.
"Call me whatever you wish..." His tone suddenly grew a bit cold. "I won't have anyone attacking anyone else, is that understood?" Jett said looking around the room. His eyes transfixed on Gray. He knew the man would come to him eventually seeking revenge on the Jarians, which he couldn't allow at this point...not before his brother joined their ranks. No, at this point all DINER could do was temporarily defend itself from a semi-orchestrated attack by another clan. Jett knew which clans would be sending those attacks.

"Well, I guess since we're all here, I should ask you all....which clans do you feel are our greatest threats?" Jett already knew the correct answers but was curious as to which clans his new members would suggest...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:17 pm
Seth was peeking from around the corner, hoping to hear the "good" news.

He wasn't all that good at sneaking, his whole head stiking out; so it was easy to see how disapointed he was.

"I think..." he siad, shouting down the hall, "ALL OF 'EM!"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:19 pm
Lucy gasped lightly and looked at the floor, she just realized that her new master could be almost as frightening as her last.
only new about the clans of hell and nothing about earthly clans. Lucy had an idea about what could be an answer, but she feared to speak up. She looked up real quick and met Jet's eyes, she had a feeling that Jet new that she had an answer. Lucy looked passed her nervousness and blurted
"The Demons loyal to Satan or Satan himself should be a problem....urm...because you are using demonic minions and you raise things from the dead to do your bidding. Wouldn't they want there dead back?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:45 pm

Was she more vocal, Silver would have argued that she was not an antrho - she was a Shifter, and a Shifter's "normal" form depended on their clan. The tom-boy was of a cat-ish variety, yes, but nothing like an anthro. And what on earth was neko-mimi?

As it was, she wasn't vocal. So, she turned her attention to the task at hand. Greatest threats? She blinked slowly, thinking, looking about to the others. Silver had no idea about enemies. She was more the "just take orders when they're given" type. Unless she truly felt strongly about something, the Shifter typically kept her thoughts to herself.

Silvi Tal

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:28 pm
Jett shook his head upon hearing Seth's response. His eyes narrowed a bit as he spoke, "Well if we went by Mr. Seth's logic then we wouldn't get very far. However, Lucy is closer to the correct answer. Listen well, anyone can be both an ally and/or an enemy. Take DGL for instance. The Dark faction of the clan is run by the infamous Lich King. Now, most people would assume that because he and I both use the dead that we would be at odds since both of us would probably fight for dominance over the dead. However, this doesn't have to be the case. The D in DINER stands for "demon". The Lich King has no power over demons. In fact most demons hate him. However, if he and I were to become allies we can share power over the dead and he has indirect access to demons, therefore creating a partnership that most wouldn't think could exist."

Jett motioned for everyone to follow him as he took a short walk back to the strategy room. Jett pulled the chair closest to the door at the end of the table out and sat down comfortably on the plush leather seat. Jet turned towards his members and spoke again, "There are many of you here and more to come that have grudges against certain clans. I'll let you know now that upon joining DINER all of your grudges should be left at the door. Allowing your emotions to overtake you will hinder your clarity and judgement." Jet rapped his fingers on the oak table, his claws scratching off the vinear.

"The clans we must be careful of are DGL, Kanareshii, The Hunter Clan and the Ten Organization. Though these clans aren't that active, if they are allowed to grow in power unchecked then they could poste a serious threat. I will not tell you why at the moment because that is unnecessary information. The two clans I want to focus on becoming allies with is Clan Kabina and The Jarians. Now, I know one or two of you here might have past issues with some of these groups but as I said before...leave it at the door. At any time clans that were our allies can change to enemies at any time depending on what phase we are in. I currently have an operative training at an academy so that we might gain an ally. This is all the information I can allow any of you to know at this point. As more information becomes available I will pass it along to you all."

Jett stood and walked through the small crowd and down the hall to the laboratory.

Jett took hold of a vial and a wicked grin crossed his lips. "This," Jett spoke to the group, "is our main weapon. In this vial contains a virus that kills living organisms instantly. In addition to this, it allows my summoning knife to take hold much more quickly. Anyone who's been infected by this virus will lose all free will. I understand it can come a cross as a bit scary but it will be helpful in filling up the ranks of DINER."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:00 pm

"Orders, Sir?"
Silver asked, hands in her pockets, tail twitching slightly. She was eager to get started here. Looking at the vial Jett held, she grimaced slightly. Shifters were very susceptible to having their free will tampered with. It was legend that they were originally designed that way by their Gods to keep them from gaining too much power.
Her silver eyes scanned the DINER leader's face for a moment. She wondered if he knew what all of his new recruits were capable of? Would they have to demonstrate? Train together, perhaps, to make sure they were all capable of working together?

Silvi Tal

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:14 pm
Seth didn't seemed to pleased by the idea. "Oh, but brain dead people are so much less fun in a fight. They don't DO anything stylish..." he seemed to be the onl one to think of how a technique looked in action as a criteria on which to judge it.

"Besides, you should still know that theres way to overpower your virus and the controll... I mean, theres always something new waiting in the twilight.... Thats why its my favorite time to look for a fight!"

He was looking quite intently on a the fluid... viral agents, was that how low his master would stoop? If he DID start using it, Seth might just have to break his contract for the first time.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:18 pm
"But of course," Jett continued nonhalantly, "I would never try something so simplistic as spreading a virus around to control the population. No, I don't believe in trying to take away people's free will unless I have no other option. Let's just say this is a little back up in case things get complicated. I value my free will just as everyone else values theirs and I think it would be absolutely dispicable of me to try something so vile as that. Anyways..." Jett stepped around to a counter and continued, "that isn't even the interesting item. Now, for a question....does anyone know how the ISA fell?"  

xXEnderXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:03 am
Seth laughed slightly, a smile spreading on his face as he spun a chair around before sitting down and kicking his feet up.

"Oh, we demons watched that day with wrapt attention. I saw the whole thing... we held a week long party after it..." he siad, chuckling as he thought back to the haze of inebreation.

"They were attacked by an automated airship... and then just kind of... stoped."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:26 pm
Lucy's face went blank
ISA...ISA that seems familiar...did i kill anyone there...damn i can;t remember she thought to herself

"no..... i don't think I know How ISA feel, i can do some research though, that is one of my few talents"  

Coffee_Drinker

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:47 pm

Silver merely shook her head. She'd only recently come to this place, only recently left the home - and safety - of her fellow Shifters. Ah, how it felt so good to be free. She looked at Seth curiously. Why did demons have such a grudge against this ISA? She would have asked, but she already felt ignorant not knowing what ISA was. If she truly deemed it necessary to speak, she did so, elsewise she kept her mouth shut.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:50 pm
Lucy glanced over at Silver and gave her a comforting smile. Her work Companion looked nervous and like she had something on her mind. but dared not to speak for it would be hypocritical for she was also afraid to speak up  

Coffee_Drinker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:23 pm
Seth wasn't stupid, he could tell the other two didn't know.

"Is one of you gonna ask me a question or not?" he said, crossing his arms impatiently.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:57 pm
Lucy Glanced over at a rather impatient Seth, she couldnt wait for Silver to speak up any longer.
"Am I the only one who has no idea what i am hear for, all i know is that i owe Jeff my life for his fire spell so i must do his bidding" She stated
" And what Exactly is ISA it sounds familiar, was anyone assassinated within the organization?"  

Coffee_Drinker

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces