Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chihuahualuver99

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:18 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
chihuahualuver99

well i uslly hang out with dudes so i kinda talk like them so i don't realy use "girl talk" not even my girl friends.

what I was trying to say is
I don't necessarily use "girl talk"
Just guys don't seem to understand what I say.
I'm not super girly or anything.

My question is, why is there even a seprite lingo?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:03 pm
Vintaged
Why do men find it so comfortable to be naked infront of other men...pee standing next to each other, shower after matches together etc without a hint of homosexual irony?

Females don't ever do the same there is a taboo around it!

...I feel pretty comfortable with my best friends. And I have known a few straight girls that are, in fact, comfortable enough to shower together. It all depends on how comfortable you are with your body, and how comfortable you are with your friends, as well as the extent of your relationship. (If you're really awesome friends who are attached at the hip, or whether you're just acquaintances who hang out sometimes.) Personally, I'd only feel comfortable with my best friends. They know me really well, and I'm comfortable in my own skin when I'm around them.

loveeandpeacee

CoryDane

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:17 pm
chihuahualuver99
x3 thisismysn x3
chihuahualuver99

well i uslly hang out with dudes so i kinda talk like them so i don't realy use "girl talk" not even my girl friends.

what I was trying to say is
I don't necessarily use "girl talk"
Just guys don't seem to understand what I say.
I'm not super girly or anything.

My question is, why is there even a seprite lingo?

I figure that so the guys don't understand what the girl is saying and vice versa...like if a girl is telling her best friends something about the guy, he wouldn't know...
or something like that...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:22 am
I read the question about guys waiting for girls to make the first move, blah. And girls are vice versa, yeah. I know that.

But why do you guys insist on doing that? Lots of guys I know act stupidly macho and then when they're talking to a girl I know they like, they really don't do much. Why?  

Red Toxic

Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:27 am
Red Toxic
I read the question about guys waiting for girls to make the first move, blah. And girls are vice versa, yeah. I know that.

But why do you guys insist on doing that? Lots of guys I know act stupidly macho and then when they're talking to a girl I know they like, they really don't do much. Why?

I guess cuz in front of their friends(guy and girls) they can act however they want...but when it comes to a girl that they have a crush on/like then they get caution about how they act around her knowing that whatever they say or do will determine weather or that they hit it off or not.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:38 am
Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki
Red Toxic

I guess cuz in front of their friends(guy and girls) they can act however they want...but when it comes to a girl that they have a crush on/like then they get caution about how they act around her knowing that whatever they say or do will determine weather or that they hit it off or not.... sweatdrop

Lol. You know, when a girl likes a guy, most of them like it when they act more confident around who they like. Or flirt with them. At least, that's how I am. I get shy, so I feel like the guy has to be more confident in order to make up for that. Not arrogant though, just.. 90% confident to 10% shy. x]  

Red Toxic

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:15 am
loveeandpeacee
Vintaged
Why do men find it so comfortable to be naked infront of other men...pee standing next to each other, shower after matches together etc without a hint of homosexual irony?

Females don't ever do the same there is a taboo around it!

...I feel pretty comfortable with my best friends. And I have known a few straight girls that are, in fact, comfortable enough to shower together. It all depends on how comfortable you are with your body, and how comfortable you are with your friends, as well as the extent of your relationship. (If you're really awesome friends who are attached at the hip, or whether you're just acquaintances who hang out sometimes.) Personally, I'd only feel comfortable with my best friends. They know me really well, and I'm comfortable in my own skin when I'm around them.

lol that's a whole different kettle of fish right there. I meant kind of publicly and generally. I mean at the swimming baths some people get totally naked in front of each other and others hide in toilet stalls so yeah I get what you mean about being comfortable. The point was..guys have the communal peeing thing going on!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:22 am
@ Vintaged.
Generally the wall is cleaner than the cubicles.
My God D:
They are horrible.  

x-Sadistic_Angel-x

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:42 am
Yes I've got lost and wandered into the mens many times and I can't say it's ever been pretty!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:59 am
[One Time In Band Camp]
Okies, I have a question for the guys. What is man law?

to me it is liike a cobe whice us boys or men use to get though life it is top secret to me. ninja stare  

lord of awe

lord of awe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:01 am
i got a question why do u girls always go to the mall aand stuff all that u r doing is wasting ur cash  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:03 am
cutekid6784
i got a question why do u girls always go to the mall aand stuff all that u r doing is wasting ur cash
to some people buying new thngs is a fun idea its not alway women i personally love shopping but not for girl stuff XP  

liber-kine

Narcissistic Literature

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:18 am
She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

To the previous question: Girls are not the only people going to malls. People are allowed to go to malls and look around. I just find it fun to try on clothes and have a positive attitude about my body [most times].

I also love social interactions, and going to the mall with friends is always fun. I don't like going to the mall with my mother because I am not "friends" with my mother.

But I love a good video game when it comes up, so it's not like we're always into shopping. Not everyone is a shopaholic. So that's stereotyping.

Edit: It's also fun to ridicule the new fashions and just talk about how ugly some clothes/shoes are. For instance, ever seen those teeny weeny baby sweaters, that only cover breasts, with long arms that girls wear over layers and layers of longer and longer shirts?

This kind of sucks, because I have several PG-13 + R rated questions that I can't ask. But I'm fairly open with my boyfriend so I can ask him.

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:19 am
yup ^^ exact same with meh ^^  

liber-kine

Narcissistic Literature

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:28 am
iCrayon
I have one. Would guys find it awkward if a girl asked them out? I know it's sort of a big tabboo, and I refuse to, but I wanna see what guys think about it.

She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

It's a new world now. Girls ask guys and Guys ask girls. I'm not a guy, but I'm sure that I can answer this. It wouldn't be awkward unless the guy is overly egocentric or guys who still believe in male superiority or those few who still believe in male chivalry. But now, it's usually accepted.

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out