Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Nikki's old home (village) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:34 pm

Pulling her hand away Nikki turned and glared at him. "Don't you dare touch me."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:36 pm

ozzy frowned "why...are you doing this nikki..."

riotb0y

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:36 pm

"Come on." He said gently to Miharu. "Lets get up. We don't have anywhere to stay so we may as well search." Standing he stuck his hand down to help Miharu up.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:38 pm

Miharu grabbed his hand and got up always looking at Nikki and Ozzy

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:40 pm

He laced his fingers through hers. "They'll pull through. They always do." He said softly. "Don't worry. Please."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:41 pm

"you almost killed him Ozzy, you almost killed HIM!" turning from him she sighed. "Even if you hate him i will always care for him."

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:42 pm

Miharu walked away with Gohma but she was always looking back at them
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:46 pm

Ozzy turned as a tear fell. His eyes glowed lightly as he burnt his tear ducts clean. "You'll always care for him." He repeated softly. "I'm sorry Nikki. Its just that. I've been alone for almost a month. You spend all of your time any more in this damned village. Sure you say you always come back... But only to leave again right away. It tears me apart every time Nikki. Leaves my life in shambles."

riotb0y

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:47 pm

"I love you." He whispered softly. "And I don't want to see you hurt. Please just don't think about it for a while Miharu."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:49 pm

"I love you too!" Miharu said! she wanted to don't worry but she liked them too much! She had her hands shaking

Rikku Mage

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:50 pm

"Ozzy i will always care for him, for this village these things make me, me. I can only promise you so much i will come back to this village to check on it it comes 2nd only to a few things and people. But I want you to know i care for him, I love him but I don't love him enough to ever be with him, Not now."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:53 pm

Gohma stopped and pulled her into a hug. "Its ok." He whispered into her ear. "We both care for them. But they have to work through their issues and there is nothing we can do, but wish for the best. Always just wish for the best."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:55 pm

Miharu hugged him back and leanned her head on his chest "That's easy for you to say!"

((I have to go))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:56 pm

Ozzy frowned deeply. As if she could cut me any deeper. He thought bitterly. He didn't reply for many moments. "And what about us? Nikki, I love you more than anything else in this world. I always will. I hurt you more than I would care to imagine and I wish I could take it all back, but this is just too much. I give and give and give. And yet." He let the thought hang. His voice wasn't angry. Almost resigned and extremely sad. "I'm sorry Nikki. Its not much, but its all I can give."

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:59 pm

"Ozzy i don't like people who just give and give! And as I said only a few people come before my home and you are the one of them i thought would understand that i have a duty to help my old home! I lo.....I care for you so much but your just....your just to perfect."
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff