Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Bladed Chaos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:24 am
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
((bixyll?)) Akasha walked into her room and laid down on the bed. 'Eowin, I hope you can help us with this new plan.' she thought to the goddess of justice and avengers. ((yah, there are gods with this rp, and i have a list, but it's in my guild. sweatdrop and i forgot to post it on here))
Alteyer walks to Akasha's room and knocks on the door.
"Come in." she said while sitting up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:34 am
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
((bixyll?)) Akasha walked into her room and laid down on the bed. 'Eowin, I hope you can help us with this new plan.' she thought to the goddess of justice and avengers. ((yah, there are gods with this rp, and i have a list, but it's in my guild. sweatdrop and i forgot to post it on here))
Alteyer walks in. "I hear you've got a plan to get us into the castle. Mind enlightening me?"  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:35 am
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Alteyer walks in. "I hear you're a plan to get us into the castle. Mind enlightening me?"
"And where did you hear that?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:37 am
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Alteyer walks in. "I hear you're a plan to get us into the castle. Mind enlightening me?"
"Let's just say I learn things very quickly."  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:38 am
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Mhmm..." she muttered. "Well, what exactly did you hear? That way I wont go over things twice."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:48 am
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Mhmm..." she muttered. "Well, what exactly did you hear? That way I wont go over things twice."
"You and Artio are going to take about three others with you to the castle. But you're going to wait until the final night of the feast, when the ball will be. Then, we're going to sneak in through the rulers' rooms. And ikf anything goes wrong, we can just sneak out through an escape route hidden behind a tapestry or painting in the room we happen to be in at the time. Does that about sum it up right?"  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:49 am
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"You and Artio are going to take about three others with you to the castle. But you're going to wait until the final night of the feast, when the ball will be. Then, we're going to sneak in through the rulers' rooms. And ikf anything goes wrong, we can just sneak out through an escape route hidden behind a tapestry or painting in the room we happen to be in at the time. Does that about sum it up right?"
"Yes, that does sum it up. So what exactly are you wanting me to clarify?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:51 am
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"I was just wondering if you've made up your mind on who you're taking."  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:52 am
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Only the best general and the top two fighters."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:58 am
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"I see. I don't mean any offense to the Rebellion, but I've been watching your fighters train, and they couldn't hit the backside of a cow from close range."  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:02 am
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"I see. I don't mean any offense to the Rebellion, but I've been watching your fighters train, and they couldn't hit the backside of a cow from close range."
"Most people shouldn't take offense to the truth." she said with a slight laugh. "But at least they try."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:04 am
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Most people shouldn't take offense to the truth." she said with a slight laugh. "But at least they try."
"You're right. A strong will is better than a strong body."  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:06 am
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Which is the difference between the rebellion and the rulers...but I must ask, why is it that you joined the rebellion?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:09 am
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Which is the difference between the rebellion and the rulers...but I must ask, why is it that you joined the rebellion?"
He clenched his fists. They wiped the Hashashim, the clan of assassins that I am from. I am the last reamaining Hashashim assassin, and I plan to avenge my clan, by destroying the ones who killed them."  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:10 am
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
He clenched his fists. They wiped the Hashashim, the clan of assassins that I am from. I am the last reamaining Hashashim assassin, and I plan to avenge my clan, by destroying the ones who killed them."
"...well then, what do you say about going to the castle?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces