Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Rustir Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:12 pm
((looks like i am going to have to get off for a while. . . . . but i will be back in about an hour or two. . .i will do this so saito aint going to get the ganged up on while i am off. . .))
saito teleported back to one of the higher buildings and looked at the army of clones. . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:24 pm
Shinobu_Mayl
"A lot of weird people here, ya know?" Puff said as he looked over the people who had revealed there appearances.

"Yeah, I know. Weirdos in deed." Tickey agreed by nodding her head.

"Tried that and I was shot back, I don't recommend doing it again." He said as he watched the enemy preparing themselves.
Lovely.

TES continued to play with the small item for a few more moments then slid it back into his pocket and stood up. With his shoulder almost touching Shinobu, TES looked like a statue. His body was so stiff then even a bird would land on him if these were different circumstances.

So are you three part of one of these clans I've heard of or are you part of something else?  

TESparky

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:30 pm
((nvm i will be here for a while. . .))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:43 pm
A massive puff of grey smoke erupted from the midst of the assembled crowd. As the swirls dissipated into the air, an incredibly tall man wearing a blindfold, three men, three women, and a Destroyer stood where it had been.
A beat later a younger man appeared behind one of the buildings.
The tall man extended his long arm and pointed straight at the General atop the airship. The two seemed to be exact doubles except for the blindfold. There was a feeling of another invisible hand also pointing at the General from Afos. The General took note of this and nodded curtly at them in return. The feeling of invisible hands was far greater around this man.

Afos turned to the ones he had arrived with. "Angel Mark, assist me with setting this portal up. It will send the Alternates far into the worlds of Estina. This is the only way we can be rid of them. Their airship is protected by far stronger powers than any in Byako. The clones will not be sent, though, because they originated here in Byako. That's where you come in, Allen. I need you to keep the clones from getting to the portal. Angel Mark and I will be completely vulnerable while we work and if we are hit before we complete it, Byako is lost."

The seven sketched out a circle and began chanting over it.
The General saw this and shouted, "ATTACK!"
The clones charged forwards, bent on destroying the resistance and making sure that the portal was never finished.

((Okay. Here's how this is going to go:
The clones are attacking.
You are now allowed to fight.
The clones are NPCs, but there is an unlimited number of them.
That means that your aim is to keep them away from the seven summoners, not to destroy them all.
If the summoners are hit, Byako falls to the rule of the Alternates.
Battle will go for a day or two.
The Alternates on the airship cannot be attacked.
The airship is protected by mysterious forces that cannot be penetrated.
So keep your attacks on the clones.
And most of all, have fun!))

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:49 pm
((. . . .time for some ownage on clones?. . .))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:00 pm
Tobias looked at all the different people and raised and eye brow. "Ya'll are strange, I think Haru is the only normal one here." He said lighting a cigarette. He took a short drag and looked around. "We have a good chance to get killed and to kill; but I can't really kill its really against me."

"You tried to kill about ten people since we've got here and I think you killed a few clones during the invasion a while ago." Haru said trying to burst Tobias' bubble.

"Tried and succeseding are two seperate things. and clones don't count." Tobias said bluntly.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:02 pm
((Yes. But please take a few hits. Make this interesting people! These are powerful clones, not pushover cardboard cutouts!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:05 pm
"you guys just need to stop the conversation and fight. . . ." saito teleported to the ground and he waited for the clones to get into range and he lifted up his sword and did a swing like he was going to hit something at them from the ground and his blade was only a quarter of an inch off the ground and earth and rock went flying at the clones  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:05 pm
The Serv-Bots created by Justice moved forward firing away at the clones with singleminded purpose to reclaim the Jarian tank heedless as some of the Bots fell and continued on without fail  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:06 pm
Faulty Ambition
((Yes. But please take a few hits. Make this interesting people! These are powerful clones, not pushover cardboard cutouts!))

((got ya. . . . .i would do that anyways. . .it isn't any fun if you never take any damage. . . ))  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:06 pm
Had Allen Aharden, as the Destroyer was known, cared to be sensible or incautious in his fulfillment of his orders, he would have simply blasted every clone with a crimson ball and been done with it. As things stood, though, he had spent no little span of time buried in the Library (literally) and wanted a little exercise.
Besides... 'The General' had given him a sound beating while he was Bound...
It was time and past to return the favor.

The Black Blade of Destruction swept out in a smooth, practiced gesture, silently cutting air as the clones approached.
More dangerous, was the flicker of red, like bloody lightning, that arced off his wings and along his right arm, pooling in his palm. Anything touched by the power from his Hand of Annihilation would suffer it's consequences... and would be destroyed.
A fang appeared between the lips of his mad, dangerous grin.
This was Allen Aharden.
This, the one who had wrought such ruination to the ISA tower.
This, the Harbinger of Destruction... Second only to the Blind Seer...

The sphere of red light flashed through the front rank of clones, tearing through their bodies more easily than once it had shredded the steel and concrete of reigning buildings, raining destruction down upon the fools who dared stand against him. His black blade flashed out, crimson arcs flashing as it passed.
It was not the crimson of his power...
...it was the warm, ruby, crimson of blood.

((Wanton death and destruction! twisted
I'll even humble Allen so far as to get scratched...
In the next post.
maybe.))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:15 pm
"I don't listen to vampire wanna-bes; get off my back." Tobias said pushing his sleeves up and concentrating deeply on his objectives. He drew back and gave a nod. "Okay, Haru up on my back."

Haru jumped up on Tobias' shoulders and slammed his rave stone into his sword. "Sword of ten commandments, empower!" As he said this the sword changed into a orangre blade with the name written on it in kanji. "Go..."

Tobias ran down the side of the building and into the crowd of clones. As he did Haru struck Tobias' arms and sent an explosion to knock the closest clones flying back and burning more of Tobias' clothes.

"Are you okay down there?" Haru asked looking down at Tobias."

"Yeah I heal at a fast rate, this isn't really a flesh wound for me." He said with a grin. "Though it hurts like hell."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:18 pm
some of the clones were knocked back slightly by his first attack but no real damage was delt and he grinned slighlty and he just pulled out a cig and put it in his mouth and lit it with a gold plated lighter adn he put it back in his pocket and blew the smoke out of his nose and he shoved his sword into the ground and he concentraited and then slammed his other fist aginst the back of the sword and pushed forward at the same time and this time huge chunks of earth and rock and cement went flying at the clones and tore through their first few ranks like they were rag dolls and some bodys went flying while a few others got impaled and yet others got blugened to death by the wall of flying earth and debree and saito smiled slightly
((oh what weapons do they posess?. . . ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:24 pm
((Just about everything. There's clones of almost everyone on the airship.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:26 pm
"Alright team, give'em hell!" He yelled out before diving from the top of the building and into a crowd of clones. "Bronze thump, upload!" He shouted out before he slammed fist first into the ground. THe force knocked back a few of the clones as he stood. He raised his arm which was cover in bronze colored armor. "I love the smell of dead clones."

"One, two, three..." She counted as she kicked a few clones back as she charged a ball of energy in her hands. Once she reached seven she slammed the energyball into the chest of a clone sending it plowing through a few other clones. "I've lost my touch." She said before she was knocked over by a pile of clones.

Puff ate a clone and spit it into another before he was kicked in the jaw. "Man, that hurts..." He said before a few clones kicked Puff in the stomache. He curled and fell to his knees.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff