Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What's the weirdest dream you have ever had? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kailen Harkonnen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:08 pm
I had a couple weird dreams recently, but I didn't write them down so I forget what happened. D:

One I had though, was just kinda depressing, I was on the phone with my girlfriend, and I for some reason shouted, "******** YOU!" and hung up. Afterwards, I tried to call her back a ton of times but she wouldn't pick up. I woke up crying.

A nightmare I had about a year or two ago was pretty bad at the time and it really shook me up. I was in y basement for some reason, and it was just...filled with random junk. I don't know why. There were a couple of cages around, and my girlfriend was in one. I was trying to get her out, when I saw a humanoid form out of the corner of my eye. I turned, and saw this creature that basically looked like a man, but turned inside-out. gonk Somehow I knew he was called a Skinner. He held up a huge rusty machete, and I bolted. He started to chase me around the basement, and he finally caught up to me, rabbing my hair and slitting y throat. I woke up then. ; 3;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:46 pm
I DREAMED i was in vice city san andreas the one with thugs and i was with cj,big smoke , rydder and sweet we where kicking thug but
and then when cj said '' kick that balla out of here'' i actually kicked him in my dream but i was woken uo by my sister and then she said ''it 4:3 am
dont kick me!!! i laughed and went to sleep again.........  

Hadouk3n

CaptainAllyCat

Aged Ally

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:50 pm
User Image
User Image

I had a dream that someone hacked my Gaia account, then a tornado hit my town and we ran to the basement but for some reason we couldn't bring my pets! crying gonk

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:00 pm
o.o  

Hadouk3n

Leading Cause of Babies

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:28 pm
User Image
A few nights ago I dreamed that ivy came up out of the ground and ate all of our chickens (we don't have any chickens) from the backyard, and then I was wearing galoshes and walking on the roof with my grandmother who needed a walker in the dream.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:47 pm
Well yesterday I was watching the Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, or whatever and I guess the images of that awful movie got stuck in my head (it really wasn't that scary...)

Anyways, I dreamed last night that I was being chased, not by leatherface, but by his stupid mother or gramma, that stupid old lady who like cooks people. xD

In the dream I was so freaked out. I was running on the side of a wall to get away from her and she was like pulling on me and grabbing a hold of my leg and stuff. I think she meant to take me back to their creepy little horror house of body parts and blood...and she wanted to cook me...

*shivers* yeesh...fortunately I woke up before she actually got me. >.>  

Pasithea

Officer Hot Pantz V2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:00 pm
I don't dream often, so the ones I do have, stick with me..

And usually because they're completely real to me, as I can feel the pain for sometimes hours after the dream..

I had a really trippy dream where I was being chased in an old castle, down in the dungeons, by a hooded guy with an axe.. I ran down a hall into a room, and I realized it was a dead end, turned around, and right as my eyes started to focus he lifted his axe and charged me, and brought it downward.. Right before it hit me, my perspective switched and I was the man in the hood, and I cut off my head.. Even though I was the guy with the axe, too...

I died and killed myself at the same time, in a way, I guess.. It was weird..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:22 am
User Image

My wierdest dream evar.
I was on a bicycle... in a jungle, being chased by a talking dinosaur.
I had to get on a rocket ship in the middle of the jungle before anyone else.
But every time I either got to the rocket, or if anyone else got to the rocket, the dream reset itself until I woke up.
<<;

User Image

Diet Chaos

Afro SEAL

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:45 am
Xenomorph Warrior
GarretXIII
Actually, I've had dreams that could be about the simplest things, but then a few days later, it happens exactly the way it happened in my dream.

ya...that happened to me too. In my dream, I got a pet dog that had black fur and I was just playing with him and taking care of him like any other owners. in real life I got a dog only that he had brown fur.(it's so weird that dreams can sometimes tell the future.

that really happens though, thats the weird part lol. it happens to me maybe once a month.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:47 am
the weirdest dream tht i can remeber was i was walking into the woods. then ut of nowhere i am teleported to a fighting arena. in that arena i have all sorts of armror and weapons i can use. after a few fights i had to fight this big undead dragon. before he killed me with hisfinal blow, i woke up.  

Afro SEAL

layziebonelover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:29 am

i drowned in the pool scary cry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:32 am
Ehe, once I dreamt that I was a faerie and then I beat up hercules and stole his horse xD It was a good dream.
Last night I dreamt that people tried to pour acid on me in a bookstore to celebrate my birthday... xD Gee, thanks guys.

User_2629207

Tatter mayonnaise

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:51 am
i was in the circus sitting in a hot tub or on a couch i dont remember it was over 7 yesers ago and i got stabbed in the back and my back actually moved up liek i flnched or something and ever since then i cannot hav my back facing my door cuz i feel like someones behind me  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:58 pm
This dream is a few years old, but it still sticks in my mind. I was dreaming my friends and I were all hunting zombies, and I was running around by myself, and all my friends were being bitten and eaten left and right, and I didn't help any of them, since they were already bitten. I told them the next day, and they were mad because I didn't help them, and I told them "You guys were already bitten, and there has never been a cure." so sue me for thinking logically.  

rude32

IngloriousEmmerz

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:51 pm
I was playing in an ABBA concert as lead guitar but I was actully playing guitar Hero. xp  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff