Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mountain-side Town Tesarel ko-kou ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:44 am
"Uh, hi. Glad to see you're okay." Brett stood up and held out a hand to help Violet up, then realized that said hand was holding a stack of fliers and put them down. He held his now empty hand out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:02 pm
Epilogue noticed Brett and Violet talking near the gondola dock and greeted them with a bag full of ingredients.

"Oh your back, did you have any trouble?"

xXBeginnerXx

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:44 pm
Violet took the boy's hand and got up slowly. "I have your item." She held out the 'necrore'.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:44 am
Epiloque accepted the necrore with a smile and put it in her basket.

"Would you like to come to my shop? For going to all the trouble I want to give you a little reward."

xXBeginnerXx

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:42 pm
Violet nodded. "Sure, I'll come to your shop." She wobbled a little on her feet but reobtained her balance.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:28 pm
Epiloque glanced over at brett.

"You can come to if you like."

Leading the way Epiloque took them along the wooden planks that were the main mode of transportation in tessarel and led them to a decorative door set into the stone. Using her key Epiloque opened it and turned the 'closed' sign over to show she was in.
The inside was that of a synthesis's shop. Containing a number of herbs and roots hanging from the ceiling, baskets of metal and ore set along the walls and boxes with odd bits of wood and bone carefully arranged.

Across the room from the entrance was a beaded curtain that lead to Epiloques workshop and bedroom.

"Welcome to my store. I handle all synthesis combinations and I also do appraisal on the side."

xXBeginnerXx

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:12 pm
"Huh. Cool." Brett had just shrugged and followed along. He was now looking at the baskets of metals. "Hmm...So by using synthesis, you could combine, say, Dragonite (NOT THE POKEMON), Gundarium Gamma, Orichalcum, and Luna Titanium? Dang, if that's possible, that'd make some really tough armor plating. It'd be much more dense though. Although if it was radiation-proof, maybe it'd be worth it..." Brett started trailing off into his own world, wondering about the possibilities for Chobham Armor and ultra dense railgun bullets. (Dragonite=Rare metal from the anime Outlaw Star, not a Pokemans. Just to clarify what I mean there.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:45 pm
"Actually that would be a bad combination. Dragonite is an ore that can be used to power faster than light travel.
Orichalium does not mix well with gundaniam gamma, for some reason the two ores produce a heavy brittle composition. However Luna titanium can be combined with either of those to produce a much stronger metal."

While Epilogue was slow in matters of technology on the subject of synthesis and the required materials she had unparalleled skill.

xXBeginnerXx

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:53 am
"I see...So would a railgun sized bullet made of synthesized Luna Titanium and Orichalcum work out? Or would it just be too dense and not fire far enough?" Brett was pretty sure said bullet could pierce multiple targets, even the hull of a battleship.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:09 am
"Orichalium is a mystical metal that is very resilient and light weight. Luna titanium has similar properties though of a more mundane nature and the combination would provide good results. Also do to the mystical properties of the metal you could combine magical elements during the synthesis process to give them elemental effects."

Epilogue did a mental check of her shops resources.

"However I do not have enough of either material to attempt that synthesis and it is an expensive combination. Just crafting fifty such bullets would be enough to purchase ten shops in any direction of my own and all of its contents."

xXBeginnerXx

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:41 pm
"Wow...That'd be one powerful bullet though. It could probably cause more damage than it's worth. Literally." Brett struck the railgun idea from his mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:02 am
Violet looked around the store, "I wonder if it would be possible to make something alive." she mumbled to herself as she thought of the possibilities.  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:00 pm
"Oh it is not unheard of though it requires a number of unusual ingredients that I do not have on hand and some precision work that I should be able to pull off."

Epilogue went into the back room and returned a few minutes later with a large note book with messy pages sticking out.

"What exactly are you considering?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:34 am
"Hmm, perhaps something like this." Violet said and then her body shrank as did her feathered wings, her skin was suddenly scaly and a teal color, Violet's hair and eyes were a deep ruby red, her nails were claws. "A miniature dragon." she said as she hovered in the air with her small wings.  

kagura_rockbell

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:02 pm
"There are a number of synthesis recipes to create a dragon however I will need dragon scales, fire gems and concentrated magic stones to create one because I am fresh out of those things."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff