Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
The ultimate bargains of Marketplace. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Danehya

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:40 am
WalkingxDead
Danehya
OMG. LOOK AT THIS:
Link

gonk gonk gonk gonk

ANGELIC HALO FOR 1G . gonk gonk

I don't know if you all know this, but...that image is a shop.
=p

And Lanzer...is an admin. o_O

eee.
I know it's a SHOP
-.O
O.-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:52 am
someone sold a coco for 1g.
it was an accident, i really do feel sorry for the seller.  

Aria Azure

Dedicated Trader

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Zintsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:56 am
Gryponyx
I was vending at MP, then I noticed there was a katana for 20k! But someone was faster than me and got it.. I also saw a Mini ufo for 100g. I just hate the thing "item is no longer in marketplace" message when I try to get something. The excitement and adrenaline rush.. everything for nothing.

burning_eyes

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
i know what you mean crying crying crying it makes me wanna go emo but then id have to smack myself for being emo xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:43 am
About 2 weeks ago I saw a kiki kitty go for 120k. 120 effing k.
I only had 95k crying

xo_talya_xo

Frozen Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:59 am
Did I post here already? Ah well, I'm too tired to look.

Geez, I never even see the deals. I just hear about them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:13 am
    i saw a kiki kitty plushie for 203g in the mp. i didn't get it though gonk

NEUTiN

ic3fire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:22 am
I vend sometimes. It takes speed and patience. Sitting there and continuously refreshing the page gets boring very quickly. But it's all worth it if and when you get a good misprice. Most I've made from one misprice is 45k.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:54 am
I accidentally sold an angelic staff for 150gold. I missed a couple zeros and I was so sad.

I think there should be one more *are you sure you want to sell this* with the price in bold that way we look at it and notice if its wrong  

Foxglove Tea

Invisible Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Etoile.Heureuse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:08 pm
metosokai
I accidentally sold an angelic staff for 150gold. I missed a couple zeros and I was so sad.

I think there should be one more *are you sure you want to sell this* with the price in bold that way we look at it and notice if its wrong
    User Image
    ---------||..::Karine says::..||---------

That would be pointless... Just pay more attention. :/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:11 pm
I once saw someone selling a lunar scythe for 8k while everyone else was selling it for 20k. You should've seen how fast I typed in my password xp  

DumberDan

Rosebudxo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:29 pm
I once put up an item for 1k, but I miss-read the price and it was worth way more then that...I think like...11k or something. I had PMed that user because right as I was going to change it only a few seconds after I added it to my store, she bought it. I told her about what happened and she was really nice. She already sold it off, so she couldn't get it back to me. She agreed to give me the gold back, but I told her to give me only so much, then I sent her some items I didn't care for, but was worth some gold in return for her.

I once sold a coco for 65k cause I found it that much in the marketplace once, when I found out it was more. I was so upset. Then I found out that someone bought it for 85k, but I would have preferred 90k. I was glad they were at least a little more honest about it. ^^;; I was a new gaian...well....new to the cost of items and stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:52 pm
I see things like that. Most of the time, it'll be a bid only item like a ninja headband or a guitar of demona and the most it has is like...100g-300g. And it'll be in the last minute too.
My heart races, and I keep typing in new gold amounts, only to find that it ended and someone bought the item for what it was worth, OR the seller cancelled the sell sad
I hate it when that happens >.<  

ParanoidBlueGirl

O2O

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:11 pm
I found a coco at 12k.
Heh. It got snapped up fast.
Found another one about to run out of time, with only a 10k bid.
Then I bid on that coco...
I bid 40k... and waited.. 2 minutes left... OH BOY a coco at only 40k! oh i was so happy... 1 minute left... i look at the screen... all my gold came back. someone outbid me.
by 1k.
scream scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:42 am
I saw a flame sword for 3k.

I COULD HAVE HAD IT INSTEAD OF THIS ONE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cry*  

0o-Slash-o0

0o-Slash-o0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:47 am
You should see how fast i try to put in the amount of money
and then realise that you have a bid minimum increasement of more than
2 gold. And miss it by 5 seconds. SOLD FRIGGIN OFF WHEN
I DIDN"T REALISE THERE WAS MORE THAN 1G BID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff