Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Book 7 Harry Potter Thread *Read first post**Spoilers* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you read it?
  yes
  no
View Results

marshjazz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:09 pm
It was awsome. I read it for like 10-15 hours straight. Well except for dinner and snacking and bathroom. That is what I was doing Tuesday.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:22 pm
I finished it first day; I read 7 hours straight.
God I was hungry when I finished. . .
The only problem I had was that the Epilogue was so cheesy.
Every line of dialogue made me cringe.
And I cried when I finished and I cried everytime a character died.
Also that scene when Harry's walking into the forest with everyone with him and Lupin was talking about his son
D;
So sad. . .So sad. . .
And that whole thing with Lily and Snape was kind of cute. . .but after awhile I was like, "Um, a whole 'nother plot line, JK?" because she's been doing a lot of new plot lines the last two books D;
It was a good book, but not really my fave in the series.
=/

Vernacular Pudding

Kelsie Kinesis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:03 am
Harry goes into prostitution..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:25 am
Between the click of the light... User Image

Number133
Harry goes into prostitution..

e_e;

Thanks for spamming the thread.

[/off topic]

@ Venacular Pudding ~ I agree, the ending was so very cheesy. xD

User Image...and the start of the dream...

[Minako]

Simulate

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:40 pm
The ending was awesome. JK is ridiculously talented. She gave us exactly what we wanted. I just wish she would have told what the others ended up like. Such as Luna! OMG I LOVE luna!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fate made us sisters,....

Now I want more, I want to know what Harry ended up being. I want to know who the new headmaster/headmistress is and so many other things, like who gets the invisibility cloak and all. There are so many unanswered questions now.

Agreed the 19 years later was a bit cheesy, but neat.

....but love made us friends.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Vernacular Pudding

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:19 pm
Well JK is making an ecyclopedia and says she'll answer questions like who's the headmaster ((she said it was someone totally new that we havn't heard of)), what the trios' jobs are ((Hermione's high in the Ministry and H&R are Aurors)) and questions like that.
Thank god because she left some loose ends.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fate made us sisters,....

That's good. Well we know Neville's job already. I'm glad she left some loose ends, but now I want a story of one of the kids XD

....but love made us friends.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:33 pm
Good book, but horribly cheezy epilogue. I don't like the fact that JK didn't explain Lupin's, Colins's, or Tonks' deaths.

I thought I would cry when all the people died. Suprisingly I didn't. I only cried twice. The first time when Hermione, Ron, and Harry were fighting in the tent and Ron left. The second time was when Harry told Neville that if he didn't come back, Neville should cut off Nagini's head.

Scorpius is such an awesome name!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:05 pm
SpiritWolf9339
No but i hear harry dies

Harry doesn't die, JK Rowling let it slip months ago that Harry, Hermoine, and Ron live.  

ai_no_yami

champagnesupernova09

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:46 pm
I also wanted an ending for Luna, she is such an awesome character !!!! I think she ends up with Dean for no reason other than I think one of the last times you see her is before the fight in the castle and it says that dean grabs her hand before they run up a staircase, I'd have to re-read it to be sure. *sigh* all the loose ends leave something for fanfiction rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:41 pm
I totally predicted that Neville would become the professor of herbology.  

Ms Rubee Knight

Kelez

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:33 pm
dolly14

I just finished the book. The ending was well written. I knew something fishy happened when Voldemort took Harry's blood. After reading so many books, I've was able to predict that the blood held some feeble connection. I had already debated with several theories and it all came down to Harry dying first.

Really good though, I liked the 19 years later.

The Lily and Snape's thing was so cute. I almost cried on how kind who could actually be. I knew he was a friend, even though he appeared so mean and all.

I still loved the 5th and 6th books though.

before i read any book i do a prediction which mine was
Harry kills voldemort but due to thier connection harry dies also (i thought rowling would be mean and kill one of the twins) 0.o didn't expect the like child parts and stuuufff i also thought so that no one could like steal her idea she would kill off all the main characters 0.o but im wrong sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:44 am
That was suuuuch an awesome book! <333
i loved the epilogue <3 teehee.
xD funny how Harry n Ginny ended up together xD
but that means Ron n Hermione are somehow related now xD
ooh btw, in the epilogue, who's Victoirie or w/e? o.o''

I was soooo sad tho. Tonks n Lupin were like, such a good pair awww. so sad Dx
n i liked that George turned holey xDDD funneh stuff.
i was so surprised at lily n snape o.o'

i want more tho Dx -sighs-

X..candi..X

Resting Bitchface

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:32 am
FoxyDragon17
*********************MAGERSPOILERS*************************

ive JUST finishd (30 min) Im so glad Harry lives! and theyve got 3 kids James Albus and Lily!!!!!!!!!!
AND Hermione and Ron fell in love!
And Snape was GOOD!
AND TONKS AND LUPIN got married ad had a kid!
BUT tonks , Lupin, snape. Fred, DOBBY, all died !
BUT Kreacher turned good
RAB was sirius's BROTHER!

Tell me if other main charicters died!
OMG i almost forgot VOLDEMORTS DEAD!

30 minutes... what aload of bullshit. stare

I'm a very fast reader, and I barely finished in 2 hours.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff