Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Have you scared people off with odd things that you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornetto1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:39 pm
Lol, I wish that would work, happiness doesn't really come into my emotional spectrum atm.

How did you know I don't like anime? o_o

To be honest, it's all random people that bug me -conciously random much much more than just random though-... but then so do happy people, children, loud noise, quiet noise, crowds and laughter. xd So as you can probably tell I don't really get out much bar going to the unit. -fun-

Thanks biggrin

Well, at least I can now add scaring people off by ranting about people scaring people off with odd things they do to my list.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:39 pm
Cornetto1
It's not you, I don't disagree with the topic whatsoever, and your post didn't have anything that particularly upset me. Bar the random bit, but that's mostly needless pedantacisim. Part of my condition includes kind of extreme mood swings and i've been in the complete c**t one for the last few days, so I'm basically really irritable and I get pissed off majorly at really small things.

Try searching them on youtube, they're really really amazing, and if you've never watched stand up you're reeeally missing out.

It's not you that made me angry specifically, nor the thread, but what started it was, Ulquiorra Shiffer, saying "IRL, I'm totally insane.", Naive_Eyes with "I say really random things sometimes...." Vintaged "I'm just a Jim Carrey wannabe.", just seeing his name makes my eyes bleed xd ....

then it kind of got worse as I looked through the pages, with stuff like "in real life: scream and slam into walls (i'm not kidding) "i spy on ppl n hide arounld the corner at night.when they come arounld the coner i jump out in scare them.they ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" "I scared ppl off sometimes by just acting crazy out ofnowhere!!" and "i'm way nutz."

Really, if anyone should be sorry, it should be me. Sorry to everyone who isn't one of those infuriatingly posish "random" people. ._.
    User Image
    ---------||..::Karine says::..||---------

Jim Carrey went to my school. .____.

Etoile.Heureuse

Cornetto1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:44 pm
Etoile.Heureuse
Cornetto1
It's not you, I don't disagree with the topic whatsoever, and your post didn't have anything that particularly upset me. Bar the random bit, but that's mostly needless pedantacisim. Part of my condition includes kind of extreme mood swings and i've been in the complete c**t one for the last few days, so I'm basically really irritable and I get pissed off majorly at really small things.

Try searching them on youtube, they're really really amazing, and if you've never watched stand up you're reeeally missing out.

It's not you that made me angry specifically, nor the thread, but what started it was, Ulquiorra Shiffer, saying "IRL, I'm totally insane.", Naive_Eyes with "I say really random things sometimes...." Vintaged "I'm just a Jim Carrey wannabe.", just seeing his name makes my eyes bleed xd ....

then it kind of got worse as I looked through the pages, with stuff like "in real life: scream and slam into walls (i'm not kidding) "i spy on ppl n hide arounld the corner at night.when they come arounld the coner i jump out in scare them.they ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" "I scared ppl off sometimes by just acting crazy out ofnowhere!!" and "i'm way nutz."

Really, if anyone should be sorry, it should be me. Sorry to everyone who isn't one of those infuriatingly posish "random" people. ._.
    User Image
    ---------||..::Karine says::..||---------

Jim Carrey went to my school. .____.

Cool xD

Some runner went to my school, too bad no one knows about him because he's a bit s**t ._.

Jim Carrey's so loud, highly strung, inanely happy and hyper gonk depending upon my mood he makes me want to drown something or curl up into a ball and die. ._.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:46 pm
Cornetto1
Lol, I wish that would work, happiness doesn't really come into my emotional spectrum atm.

How did you know I don't like anime? o_o

To be honest, it's all random people that bug me -conciously random much much more than just random though-... but then so do happy people, children, loud noise, quiet noise, crowds and laughter. xd So as you can probably tell I don't really get out much bar going to the unit. -fun-

Thanks biggrin

Well, at least I can now add scaring people off by ranting about people scaring people off with odd things they do to my list.
oh. well when it does, rejoice.

you posted that you don't like anime in my gundam thread. I don't have the memory of an elephant, but its sharp when it wants to be.

oi, thats a hard one.

you're welcome.

yep, and be proud. its the only one in the thread so far. 3nodding xd

etoi: really? thats interesting.  

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer

calcifer9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:46 pm
Cornetto1
Just let it die and look for some decent comedians to steal jokes from, like Ricky Gervais, Billy Connolly and Dylan Moran.

never heard of them, however I would suggest victor borge, or eddie izzard as sources of good comedy  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:48 pm
calcifer9
Cornetto1
Just let it die and look for some decent comedians to steal jokes from, like Ricky Gervais, Billy Connolly and Dylan Moran.

never heard of them, however I would suggest victor borge, or eddie izzard as sources of good comedy
who? -doesn't watch comedy shows- xd  

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer

calcifer9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:50 pm
Dranzer_shadow_wanderer
calcifer9
Cornetto1

Victor Borge was a piano playing comedian, he is the only person I have ever seen combine classical music with comedy

Eddie Izzard is a hilarious British transvestite comedian  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:53 pm
calcifer9
Cornetto1

Not heard of victor borge, but I don't get the fuss over eddie izzard, he's got awful technique & timing and every clip I've seen of him has been incredibly awkward to watch because he was practically dying on stage...

Ricky Gervais is probably one of the best current stand ups, better than billy connolly in my opinion, but that's just because I prefer Gervais' style and don't really like the scottish accent xd

But Dylan Moran, wow he's not only gorgeous but he's just AMAZINGLY witty, and he has such an awesome depressive stand up style, his prescense and character is really strong and full, and I may or may not fancy him.

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer,

Might take a while, it's been a while since it has been and frankly I've given up ._.

Wow, I can't remember what I've done today (condition again) ._.

Yeah xp  

Cornetto1

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:53 pm
calcifer9
Dranzer_shadow_wanderer
calcifer9
Cornetto1

Victor Borge was a piano playing comedian, he is the only person I have ever seen combine classical music with comedy

never heard of them.

I watch anime comedy, not real stuff.

yes, anime all the way.

rawr, I'm not obsessed. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:55 pm
calcifer9
Dranzer_shadow_wanderer
calcifer9
Cornetto1

Ah, I have heard of Victor Borge, didn't he do a show with Stephen Fry once? -If it is him, he's ok, if you like musical comedy, Bill bailey is the king of it, stephen lynch is good too, but not as good-  

Cornetto1

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:58 pm
Cornetto1
calcifer9
Cornetto1

Not heard of victor borge, but I don't get the fuss over eddie izzard, he's got awful technique & timing and every clip I've seen of him has been incredibly awkward to watch because he was practically dying on stage...

Ricky Gervais is probably one of the best current stand ups, better than billy connolly in my opinion, but that's just because I prefer Gervais' style and don't really like the scottish accent xd

But Dylan Moran, wow he's not only gorgeous but he's just AMAZINGLY witty, and he has such an awesome depressive stand up style, his prescense and character is really strong and full, and I may or may not fancy him.

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer,

Might take a while, it's been a while since it has been and frankly I've given up ._.

Yeah xp
I'm afraid you guys lost me at the mere mention of stand up stuff.

-gives a bag of jelly beans- giving up is bad, don't do that.

-munches on more jelly beans- as a warning, I am eating sugar and sugar makes me incredibly hyper. My friends know what sugar does to me when I'm on a sugar high. -recalls laughing about almost everything-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:59 pm
Cornetto1
calcifer9
Cornetto1

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer,

Yeah xp

to each his own rolleyes

not sure about victor doing a show with Stephen Fry (frankly I don't even know who Stephen Fry is sweatdrop )  

calcifer9

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:02 pm
cornello: I looked back at my gundam thread and I was wrong. you weren't the one who said 'I hate anime'. it was someone else.

sorry about that.

well, I'm off to other places abroad.

good day gentlemen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:02 pm
calcifer9
Cornetto1
calcifer9
Cornetto1

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer,

Yeah xp

to each his own rolleyes

not sure about victor doing a show with Stephen Fry (frankly I don't even know who Stephen Fry is sweatdrop )

Stephen Fry is an amazingly witty and unbelievably intelligent british... guy, dunno what he does specifically, he acts, presents stuff. Turns out he's not the guy I'm thinking of, will look him up.

Awesome gervais stand up clip... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_EXqdJ4L7I

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer, lol ok xd bye smile  

Cornetto1

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:08 pm
-waves-

I added a blurb about what you told me about asking for people not to post it.

I hope that cleans up some stuff.

ok, bye all.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas