Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

diamond princess ashley

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:33 am
hi im ashley i am 16 and i am verry random im the girl u see dancing in the middle of the mall heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:15 am
Hello! I go bye Storm, my real name is unimportant to strangers. biggrin I live in the too hot peach state: Georgia. 70 degrees and its not even 10:30 yet. neutral I am 16, and am unnofficially a junior. muahaha! this is what power feels like! I am a cat person (I've got 4 inside cats and anywhere between 2 and 4 outside cats). One of the inside cats is an 8 week old kitten and he's so precious! My mom babysits inside my house for a living so I often talk like a baby, lose my temper, and run away crying: don't worry this is normal. domokun My sister also has a gaia..... I can't remember her name though..... rofl ha ha the booger wants to die! maybe I can grant his wish in his sleep twisted ..... okay Storm get a hand on yourself: murder bad. murder bad! okay I'm done.  

Stormariel

Gracious Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Keimori

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:10 am
keimoris the name, thank for the invite.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:42 am
Hey thanks for inviting me to this guild, as a thanks ive donated 100g

ive been looking for a new guild to join since everyone in my other guilds stoped going on,

anyways im kapow and a description of myself is: An insain docter fired and striped of the title "Docter" for expiramenting on patients turning them into mutants and zoombies. after being fired from her formal job and banned from the hospitals she began experamenting on herself mutating herself into a REGENERATOR and a serese of other things you can tell by just looking at her.  

Kaleopaa

JetShadowcrow

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:21 am
I'm jet, I'm 25, a goth, metal-head who loves randomosity!! I play guitar, bass, piano, violin, and learning the BANJO! yeah! metal-head and banjo? thats right I go there exclaim mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:26 am
i'm paul
20 years old
liveing in port huron, michigan.

i'm a zombie hunter by heart, but i work in a recycling yard as a job.
i'm a highschool grad.

i enjoy long walks to nowhere, swimming, and jamming music.
i spend a majority of my time playing videogames.  

GVIL

Profitable Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:28 pm
Welcmeeeeeeeeeee everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! And it was SUPER interesting reading all your introductions xD. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:36 pm
User Image <~~ Uber Pretty Kitty...

Hiya!
4laugh
The name ish Valerie or Val.
I'm 15 right now.
But, soon to turn 16 in June 28.
((So, gimme presents mrgreen ))
I have a kitty like personality.
((Or that's what most of my friends tell me))
My likes and dislikes is on my profile so looky there, kay?
sweatdrop
User Image <~~ Uber Pretty Kitty...

Le Pu Chan

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~waves~ Greetings. . . My name is Reiku. I'm a 16 year old high school male. I am single as of two months ago and am not really interested in internet dating. Friends are fine, but getting serious with someone I don't know I'll ever actually see isn't my thing. I'm the bipolar kind of random, so you will definitely see different sides of me coming out every now and then. Please be nice to them, except the guy who came out when I was drunk! You do not have to be nice to him, I sure as Hell won't be. . . Anyway, I guess I'll talk some more later, I'm done for this thread. Peace in. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:55 pm
My name is Gayle
It's your pleasure to meet ME.
O: I'm a chick!
I'm a LESBIAN chick
I'm 14
I like cupcakes
a lot
I like Korean music
a lot
I like mudkipz
a lot  

Kisagi

muhreuh

5,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:56 pm
Thanks for the invite. Looks like you've been busy sending out those invites, TorturingLiars rofl
Anyway, I'm still a noob on Gaia but I'm slowly learning my way around.
Looking through the introduce yourself thread most players are closer to my daughter's age than mine.
I'm a 36 yr old married mother of 2. We have a 16 yr old daughter and a 10 yr old son. We live in Tennessee but please don't hold that against me wink
I've been called a lot of things and random is one of them so this seems like it will be a good guild for me! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:13 pm
Omg everyone is like soooo much older then me i feel like a little kid >.o  

Sakura-ino3

Sixty-Nine Percent

Savage Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:46 pm
i am alex, and i do not care.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:03 pm
WOOT WOOT Da popo is a comin LOLZ Nikki is bored yo  

Sakura-ino3

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:32 pm
HIIIII EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO THE GUILD! mrgreen  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games