Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:45 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
berry im alright calm down, nuthing bad has happened okay sweatdrop *strokes her hair to suthe her*
Berry calms down."okay...it just... that i really missed you...i felt like...part of me was gone..missing you could say. i didnt like it."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:49 pm
*Somad walks around looking for Sabishi* Sabishi are there  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:37 pm
Ryed was getting a little nervous. "I don't want to interrupt anything, but do you have another weapon than your keyblade, Berry?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:59 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed was getting a little nervous. "I don't want to interrupt anything, but do you have another weapon than your keyblade, Berry?"
yeah where is Somad i thouht he was with you.. wink  

-D03 Deux Dos-

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:18 pm
-D03 Deux Dos-
Crazy Retarded Monkey
"Well...i....ummm I told him to go see if sabishii was okay in the forest...so i cant do much but turn into a heartless form or keyblade now...He wasnt happy with me...but..." Berry looks down" i didnt feel like me..it is like something was gone..." She looks up and Damos and presses her face lightly into Damos chest." im sorry...."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:26 pm
The Gothic Rikku
-D03 Deux Dos-
Crazy Retarded Monkey
"Well...i....ummm I told him to go see if sabishii was okay in the forest...so i cant do much but turn into a heartless form or keyblade now...He wasnt happy with me...but..." Berry looks down" i didnt feel like me..it is like something was gone..." She looks up and Damos and presses her face lightly into Damos chest." im sorry...."

"Then you'll need this." Ryed held up his left arm, which became enveloped in indigo clouds. The clouds moved from his arm to his hand to the shape of a weapon. The clouds dissappeared and in Ryed's hand was a elegant looking sword. It fitted Berry pretty well, if he might say so himself. "Here, take it. I enchanted it in such way that it adapts it's power to the strongest emotion at the moment, so don't be frightened when it suddenly changes."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:27 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
-D03 Deux Dos-
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Then you'll need this." Ryed held up his left arm, which became enveloped in indigo clouds. The clouds moved from his arm to his hand to the shape of a weapon. The clouds dissappeared and in Ryed's hand was a elegant looking sword. It fitted Berry pretty well, if he might say so himself. "Here, take it. I enchanted it in such way that it adapts it's power to the strongest emotion at the moment, so don't be frightened when it suddenly changes."
iteresting weapon where did you get it wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:39 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
-D03 Deux Dos-
Crazy Retarded Monkey

iteresting weapon where did you get it wink
Berry looked at him."Ryed, there is only one thing that might be a probelm. I am a heartless. Im not suppose to have emotions but i do. I dont causes it to happen at all but what if suddenly it goes away. What would happen to the sword?" Berry looked at the sword.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:59 pm
Your a heartless not a nobody remember that, Heartless Or not your are your own person ith your own emotions, If you didnt have feelings you wouldnt be her at my side wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:04 pm
-D03 Deux Dos-
Your a heartless not a nobody remember that, Heartless Or not your are your own person ith your own emotions, If you didnt have feelings you wouldnt be her at my side wink
Berry blushed slightly and said back" But, i dont feel normal at times...it like i dont care about anything and then i get them back and it is just so confusing for me." Berry stopped blushing and rested her body on him a bit. She hadnt rested in a while, not even for a bit.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:07 pm
((g2g cass tonight sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:16 pm
-D03 Deux Dos-
((g2g cass tonight sweatdrop ))
((awww okay. ttyl ^^))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:35 am
The Gothic Rikku
-D03 Deux Dos-
Berry blushed slightly and said back" But, i dont feel normal at times...it like i dont care about anything and then i get them back and it is just so confusing for me." Berry stopped blushing and rested her body on him a bit. She hadnt rested in a while, not even for a bit.

"Don't worry. If the sword can't extract pwoer from your emotions, it will extract it from the environment. The sword can never be without power."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:30 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
-D03 Deux Dos-

"Don't worry. If the sword can't extract pwoer from your emotions, it will extract it from the environment. The sword can never be without power."
"oh, okay then." Berry looks at him" I got worried for a sec...." She yawns lightly then continues to speak, " I didnt want anything to go all crazy if i lost my emotions again."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:30 pm
The Gothic Rikku
-D03 Deux Dos-
((AAAHHH stressed i qouted this post a while back i guess it didnt go thru stare ))
WE should rest for tonight we have a long hike ahead of us  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games