Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Sterlingrose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:08 pm

Hi all. I geuss I should say a bit about myself, yeah? Well, I never touched a video game till i was 15, so i'm not that good at them. I am addicted to zelda, and have every major nintendo console up to the Wii, excluding handhelds. But I'm hinting for a DS for Christmas so I can get Phantom hourglass from my boyfriend. biggrin I hate World of Warcraft, but that's due to a personal grudge... and I was utterly disappointed to hear the push back till feb. 10th of Smash Brothers Brawl for the Wii. But hey, what can you do? Anyway, hi again...and bye.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:27 pm

I'm new too what I like about Nintendo is Zelda, Mario, Yoshi (my favorite character 3nodding ) and Wi-Fi!!! mrgreen

Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be the game of the century!!!!!!!!!!! twisted

GunofWar Chris

Xendyl

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:44 pm

Hello there everybody. I have an obsession with the Mario series, the Legend of Zelda series, the Kirby series, the Pokemon series, the Super Smash Bros. series, and Tales of Symphonia.

I know this is Nintendo. but I like Sonic too.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:54 pm

» You s h o w e d me how
to f a c e the t r u t h

Yar.
Call me Kino, Mako, or whatevs. I'm an 18-year-old chickzorz with a pretty distinct personality if you haven't already noticed. Also, it's obvious I'm obsessed with both FFX-2 (see both profile and avatar) and Sailor Moon (see username).
I got start on my NES at the ripe old age of 7, on the original Zelda. After watching my dad play through the whole thing for a few years, I'd already memorized the entire friggin' map by the time it was my time to pick up the controller xD

Not much to know about me, other than I'm a huge nerd. . . . worse than most of the guys in my area, actually.
If I happened to picque your interest, feel free to ask more. I'm always looking for friends, especially if there's a love for video games shared ^__^

Everything that's g o o d in me
I owe to y o u. «

smile into the chaos

Feisty Fatcat

LiL CWebb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:58 pm

I'm Maddog1112.Can you get promoted to certain position.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:00 pm

Welcome one and all.Please adhere to the rules.Most of all please enjoy your stay. blaugh

Diana Godstone

Assassians_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:14 pm

ya im new and stuff
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:10 pm

Fusion_X_ Rebirth
I'm new to the cult and my favorite thing to play is Mega Man X. 3nodding 3nodding xd

whats the friend code for?

Wii_Player_13

Chaostech

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:13 pm

Hey people I'm Chaostech and i am a new member to the guild
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:17 pm

Hey all people of this guild!!!! (I am totally new to ALL guilds and I could use some pointers. THX) I have a Wii(obviously), and a DS Lite (white sweatdrop ) I constantly play pokemon diamond for DS and Wii Sports on the Wii (obviously) In diamond, I am currently at the E4 ( ALL my levels are far too low!!! sweatdrop )

Wii_Player_13

leZebre

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:22 pm

hello everyone I'm Albert.

you can call me leZebre.

Currently I am obsessing over Phantom Hourglass...I was skeptical about stylus control at first but damn they nailed it well.

thanks and much love,

albert.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:11 pm

Hey, I'm new to the Cult, and...yeah, I have a Wii and Ds, and yeah.

Arc Dyra

CatDragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:29 pm

Ok here goes.

Hair color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Light Blue
Age:Maybe if you ask me nicely I may tell you :p I am really nice I just might. XD
Weight : about the same weight as Bowser, why I sympathize with him occasionally.(Yes I enjoyed playing as him in Paper Mario:Thousand year door. It was hilarious)
Hight: 5 foot 4 inches.
Favorite Games:
Tend to be Action, RPG Mainly anything SquareEnix has to offer, anything Zelda, Mario. I am curious about anything on the DS where you can use mainly the stylus.
Hobbies: Art, Drawing, I love my cats, and I like dragons and animals in general. I also will eventually get back to drawing my comic if I ever peal myself away from Second Life. >.>;
Recreations: I do love Conventions if I can ever get to one, if I can ever stop spending money on video games or Gaia. XD occasional rollerskating if I can find myself in a roller rink, bowling if i can find myself in a bowling alley.,
Generally what I find myself doing for hours on end every day:video games,Gaia Online, Second Life. Not necessarily in that order, usually multitasking a little bit of each. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:26 pm

hello ^^
my name is Liz. i'm 20 (soon to be 21), in third year of university studying criminal justice, LOVE games (even non video games ^^ love board games too), love having fun, etc.
i live in Toronto, Canada. i've got an obsession with PEZ candy that's insatiable. sweatdrop i'm a big music fan, grew up with a family of musicians and artists, like camping and hiking, love comic books... yep.
erm... my toothbrush is white, purple and blue? xd

thanks for accepting me into the guild, much appreciated. 3nodding

i've loved video games since i was a small kid, but never really had my own video games (aside from OOOOOLD floppy disk, 5 1/2, computer disk games). and afew years ago i had a Sega Genesis... however i was intensely stupid and let guilt get a hold of me... so i gave it away burning_eyes sweatdrop ).

my engagement ring is a Nintendo DS biggrin heart (one of the special edition ones... blue with funky colors, woot ^^).

games i played as a kid (not on computer... it was a DOS computer so that's kinda beyond some people here in terms of age sweatdrop ):
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- various Kirby games
- Super Mario Brothers
- Mortal Kombat (<3333)
- some reacing games

games i HAD on Genesis ( crying ):
- Indiana Jones
- Sonic 2
- the Little Mermaid
- Alladin
- the Lion King
- some hockey game confused
(i got these games with the Genesis from my godparents' kids <3.)

games i HAVE now on DS:
- the Legend of Spyro (a New Beginning)
- New Super Mario Brothers
- Brain Age 2
- Lego Star Wars (on GBA, borrowed from my fiancee, Shram ^^ <3)

(i also used to watch Video Arcade Top 10 when it was on YTV back in the day! =D that show was great. also, there was a super mario brothers TV show (with mario and luigi in 'real life')... that show was great too ^^.)

~DR.MOOFASA~

Talondar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:44 pm

Hi everyone I am Talondar. I am 21, and my main series are Zelda, Fire Emblem, Smash Bros, and Metroid. I love Nintend and have been playing since the NES. I love RPG's like Chron Trigger. I love anime and fighting games, and I own a Wii, DS, PSP, PS2, Xbox, GBA, N64, and SNES. I am really new so excuse me if I am a bit formal.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games