Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:34 am
Upgraded HiddenJoy to crew status.. Sorry about the delay. Should i degrade Joy to normal status?

And also please do not accept any Members into our guild from the join request. Please read over the RPs to see if it is Literate enough to join. If not. Just ignore it and ill DEcline them lata.

Also Joy to get your Face icon working dont put [ img ] Brackets aroudn them Just copy and paste this code right before any text you put in

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and for DP

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:10 pm
Like this?? Weeeeeeeeeee!!! Just came from shoppin with friends..!! Me sooo hyper!!Hee hee!! But yay!! Im a crew Member!!

Now there two crazy crew members!!But whos crazier?Poppyvs. Joy..who will win? It a battle between angels and devils!And all just for oen title!!The most hyper!!Heheheheh!!!! :: boucnes around::  

HiddenJoy

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:26 pm
Now that The Summer Vacation RP is gone. Man! the plots are going to be hard to keep up with the various students.

wooo

Ill try my best to keep the front page updated with each persons plot as best as possible.

This is wherethe Important Event checker upper thread will come in handy. Be sure to use it if you want people to understand your plot bettter ^^;

Also Student IDs. Man crying ;; do i have to do them crying please re-send your trades for those btw. Apparently the rollback in Gaia destroyed the trades O-o;;  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:28 pm
When exactly is the summer Rp over.....  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:32 pm
Technically its suppose to be over now. But since there are some leftover plots here and there. I guess ill leave it as a like..

New Rping room? hehe ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:38 pm
soudns Good,I do still need Loevrs Cave to put some Posts I planned....which will build up to something big,muwhahhahah!!  

HiddenJoy

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:27 pm
oops.. I FEEL STUPID! hehe...

I accidently bought a Golden tea pot User Image cause i was talking to Rachel and then made a misclick

and then i was like.. wtf... where did mai 5k gold go? and here in front of me laid a golden teapot...

... oh well.. I guess ill keep it just to remind myself how much an idiot i can be.. hehe..

i like tea..

Kurai dosent..

oh and btw. http://www.rumdesign.com/wrong/  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:18 pm
With some talk with some Crew members (some close ones XP) we have decided on a Student of the month ^^;;. This Month's award goes to....

Congrajulations Oliver! Even though your not even a student but your Character traits were just TOOO lovable to go unmentioned. Wonderland kept in VERY close with a very young and childish attitude twoards this character. Despite most of the battle scenes that have been read on the beach, Oliver couldn't go unmentioned. Most of us found ourselves going back twoards reading some of Olivers cute antics and french speeches. We especailly loved the scene on when he found Sakura on the bus ^^. We do hope to see more Playfulness from this girly lil boy ^^.  

KuraiGekkou

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:57 pm
close ones.....Im not Close? crying crying crying crying crying crying ..this si great,I feel none close.on my *first* day as a crew member...o the miseary..

.........veggi burgers are so good..and no animals ahd to come to harm^-^  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:54 am
::emerges from a pile of RPGmaker2000 coding:: Umm ill be like.. working on an Rpgmaker game for some of my senior friends that ive been working on for a year.. and i am like.. going to make some final story wrap ups on those.. but you know.. im sorta.. busy..
working.

on that.. cause.. im not going to seem them again..

yeah..

::clears throat::

Student IDs are own hold.. and.. yeah.. ::dissepears::  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:23 pm
::starts to sing:: this sh*t is Bannanas, B.A.N.N.A.N.A.S
Wohoo!!! great song!!! OMG I am dying to see the next episode of R.O.D. the tv series!!! Hopefully Nancy didnt get killed by her own son!!! Nancy dont die!! crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 1:43 pm
I wanna see Burst Angel,Amy sounds alot like me!! heh ^-^ R.O.D...thats "read or die" right? Canada sucks..it barly shows any anime.. *sigh*  

HiddenJoy

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:05 pm
Ya poppy its read or die!!! its a very good anime!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:36 pm
Hehehhe,Maybe I will.

I now read these web comics..

www.chugworth.com *w00ts*go choel
www.applegeeks.com ...Hawk is my dieal guy!! squirrels.. 4laugh Get a mac
www.machall.com Ian.. razz  

HiddenJoy

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:21 pm
Today was G's b-days party ^^ I went over to see Ky w00t! and Mother Aili.

heres some quick pics

left is Ky Right isk Kurai! Always old time rivals! Online and offline w00t!

We watched Ep. 3 of star wars.

And i was soooo lost.. since that was my first star wars. But now that i saw it.. i sorta have to see the others now.. *sigh*

it was pretty spiffy.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games