Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

losttoneverreturn

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:45 pm
"It is questionable if you will be allowed to stay...but it isn't your fault...you do love her do you not...running is not the answer...lie still and let a master do what is needed to be done...and do not speak unless you want to increase your chance of meeting death." Leon answered back in his mind. (Does my life...a former slave with nothing to lose...matter?) The man glared back. "You fool...you simple minded selfish fool. You will lose more than you bargin for and when in the next life you will regret everything. Erri will die...and Min and Reign will starve...let alone Kai who will all have better lives within their next how dare you think...such an awful thing. But it's a good thing you ended up here in my humble abode instead of a desolate wasteland or an apocolyptic dystopia..."

(He knows so much...but how...is he...human?)  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:31 pm
She sat alone on Kai's bed, suddenly more alone than she'd ever been since she'd been saved from the soggy box that had been her world... with a sad mew, she slid from the bed, it seemed she would forever be searching for someone stable  

Acrisiss

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:47 pm
Kai had very much intended to tell Reign that he liked her in a non-family way (bf/gf kind) be for Erri blasted away from the house. "ERRI STOP!!" He called into the dakness.
after a few minutes of no response Kai ran tword the house as fast as he could, barraging Reign with mental pictures of them together' the and "please let me explain! stay in my room please!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:00 am
"Doctor..." Leon said weakly. The man stopped. "Listen keep your mouth closed...I know exactly how you got here....you have a dimensional cloak on...by the time I'm done...you will be home... I am truly sorry I cannot share more information but there is not much time" With that Leon felt something that knocked him unconcious yet again. The man stared at the almost cold and lifeless Leon. "I hope that you go back to the way you were...before slavery...before this...save Erri and your family...it pains me to say that I have never done something like this and the chance that you'll live is about 25% Either way I will send you home dead or alive..."  

losttoneverreturn

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:19 am
Kai reached the house and threw himself into the front door, it coolapsed with a huge: CRASH!! "Im back!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:48 am
Erri sighed with releaf when Kai turned around then wispered to the winds in hope they would reach his ears stay stong my little Kai and protect reign never let her doubt your love for her and both of you live with my love for i put you in charge my son she ran as fast as she could till she reached the water fall then she slowly made her way to the edge there she waited till she knew Kai confessed his feelings  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

losttoneverreturn

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:15 pm
Leon appeared before Erri once more back home...though covered in blood. A card lay by his hand.
Dear whomever this may concern,
Leon is alive...
though I doubt he would have lived any longer than a day.
The procedure was difficult...but I was able to save his life...
I know of his and your situation...and he wants to try one more chance...life is more important and once he truly realizes that Min and Kai and Reign can handle their own...he WILL spend his time with you. It was indeed foolish of him to run...and when this is over he will burn his cloak...it is a promise he made...to be with you. He will feel a difference in his heart...he will know who saved him.

Docter Morgan P.Faust Docter and Healer Extrodinare  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:36 pm
((sorry guys had family issues taking priority))

slowly Min woke up with so many people worrying over her she smiled and then hung her head "I am sorry to make you worry about me.. this one is different than most cases.. Hikari your a Heavenly aren't you.... I know that because of the length of time I needed to recover Uh just how long has it been?"

Fully recovered she attempted to stand and found the ground a little wobbly

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:35 pm
Erri saw Leon appear then read the note crying cleaning up the blood on Leon kissing his cheek and laying next to him crying waiting for him to wake up wispering dontever do that again i love you and only you when will you understand that i need you no one else does Kai has Reign and Min has the new one they are fine they can do things themselves i am the one that needs you

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:34 pm
Kai ran back up the stairs and saw Reign walking somewhere with her head hung low, "Reign! im back, its okay now. Reign I..." he walked over to her," ...I... i love you!" he huged her tightly, yet solftly at the same time. " i hope you feel the same towards me."  

kai wolf white

Ravenhome

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:30 pm
((don't worry 'bout it biggrin ))

Hikari opened his eyes slowly like he had been dreaming "oh not that long I'd only say about 2-3 hours and being a heavenly I'd say so I guess it's the wings and the good nature that give it away, oh and don't worry about it I like helping you guys since you helped me it's the least I can do" he said giving her a smile "oh and I'd sujest you try sitting up before you stand"  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:11 am
Leon heard her and smiled...(The doctor...saved me...my heart feels great.) His eyes opened slightly. "Erri...take me home and I solomnly swear to never run away again. I love you Erri."

*I just love how I make references to several of my characters in this rp*  

losttoneverreturn

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:20 pm
Ravenhome
((don't worry 'bout it biggrin ))

Hikari opened his eyes slowly like he had been dreaming "oh not that long I'd only say about 2-3 hours and being a heavenly I'd say so I guess it's the wings and the good nature that give it away, oh and don't worry about it I like helping you guys since you helped me it's the least I can do" he said giving her a smile "oh and I'd sujest you try sitting up before you stand"

smiling at the heavenly one called Hikari she looked arround "uh hikari where is everyone?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:56 pm
"you know I have absolutely no idea they all ran off, and I heard some crying, some yelling and I think the furry one broke something" he replied  

Ravenhome

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:57 am
Min giggled at the reference to the Furry one =must be Kai= "Hmm okay, and no It wasn't your wings which you don't have to hide, it was your spirit........let me explain

long ago, I was normal Neko, but My uncle wanted me for his own as a kindred; He hired some vampires to attack my home my brother and I are the only ones left thgough I do not know where he is.

The night he left I was sick so he gave me a medalion of the goddes Bast it protected me for a time but my uncle took the medlion and melted it he had no idea it was on me long enough for me to absorb the energy from it and I have learned to summon and to weild the energy unfortunately it comes with a price....each time I use this ability I lose life force...I have learned that it can be reversed but it requires a heavenly to perform a restore it must be from their own idea. what I know of it iis my lives will be restored but I will still weild the energies as the medalion has been destroyed."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games