Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:34 pm
Or maybe.. The capsule is like... somehow connected to a vital artery, so if you try to extract it, it'll sever the artery....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:24 am
I think, for the people who work for you who you -really- don't like, just give them an artificial heart that will explode if their heart rate gets too high. biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:45 am
But what if I need them to *RUN* an errand? Or fight in a big war... It's like, "Haha! Take that!" *plop*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:23 am
That would be funny! XD  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:24 am
Actually, I think the funnest device to set up would be a sharp string buried around and into the neck. And when it's activated, it tightens, cutting their head off. So all you'd see is this person standing there, then their head just suddenly falls off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:45 pm
That's very colorful.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:49 pm
Of course, it would look kinda weird... I mean, let's say I have millions of these warriors fighting against my opposition, but an assassin manages to sneak into my quarters and kill me. Suddenly, that battlefield filled with millions of my warriors, their heads would just suddenly fall off. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:14 pm
I hate steve. and alfred ashford.  

Blackartist19

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:48 pm
Hehe, I take it Code Veronica isn't your pick. xp
I'm kind of indifferent to Steve. I can't decide if I like him or dislike him because he was just some kid. Worst part about his character was his dramatics. They were a bit unnecessary and annoying. His personality was very typical for a kid. It didn't really bother me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:29 pm
I felt a whole lot better about Steve once he died. Now it's like, "Well, he's annoying, but.. At least Claire won't end up with him."  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:55 pm
After Steve died, I was really sad. This surprised me because, like I said, I was indifferent to him. I also thought it was sad when Alphred kicked the bucket. Then I laughed when he flopped out of that human canister in the lab XD

Personally I thought Steve's character should have been a little stabelized. He was kind of a wuss at parts and it didn't make sense to me how he would all of a sudden bust through a window with a cop roll and gun things down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:32 pm
Such is the inconsistency of Capcom.
But if you were to realistically analyze that, it was probably combat high.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:49 pm
Combat hight or not, he would have gotten hurt jumping from that window. There would have been a shoulder or something knocked out of place. It can be done without getting hurt, I know, but he's a kid. He hasn't been trained to do that. It was cool, just... a little out there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:52 pm
Oh, no doubt. Like I said, Code Veronica is the game where you can see that Capcom was starting to slip.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:43 am
Was it the last one released before RE4 came out? I can't remember.
But yes it was an indication. I liked where it was more personal but only because it was about unprofessional relationships rather than a STARS mission. It would have just been weird if Claire and Steve acted all professional and tough like Jill or Chris. And to me it was even okay that Chris was perfect in that game. Does what I'm trying to say make ANY sense? (It's 5:30a.m. I've been up for 24 hrs almost...)  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff