Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:32 am
'Hey Gemini think fast !' Arachnid took another photo of the unaaware Gemini. He couldn't help it was so tempting and easy it was unbelievable. He got sitting in a comfy chair. Praknking was so taxing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:03 pm
"Now the last presents to open are from Terra. While Arachnind as something special for you," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:34 pm
Gemini opened the two presents from Terra and the first present was cat stuff animal and the second one was a notebook with a tiger on the front cover. "Cool," said Gemini. She than saw Arachnid taking a picture of her like out of nowhere. "Whoa! Too much flash in my eyes," she said as she was almost blind by the flash. She than rubbed her eyes and than now saw clearly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:59 am
(Umm Gemini ?. Adam's on the roof not in the room)

Adam placed the presents down nodding at his sister. He felt neres cirpple though it failed to weaken his resoolve. As he stodd on the roof he took in a deep and heavy breath.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:56 pm
((Whoops my bad. Sorry))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:25 am
(It's Ok)

Adam finally built the coruage to enter the tower dawdling to the main room slowly hoping he was still wanted. He hoped everything could be corrected. He didn't mean it , he just felt left out..  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:16 pm
"Thank you everyone," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:32 am
Skeletor sighed and sunk deep into his chair; he felt bad for not giving her a gift.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:45 am
Fear bolted Adam to the ground not allowing him to move. He couldn't do it after he everything he siad and did they wouldn't let him back may he'd done to much damage. He slipped back he crept into her room leaving her presents opn her bed and note with the words 'Sorry' on it. He flew through her window and landed on the beach.
He also left a giatn coduly teddy bear with a golden brown fur taking much of her bed and card saying:
Dear Gemini

Have a great birthday Adam

Best Wishes
Adam

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:13 pm
"You are most welcome my daughter," said Starfire. "Now how about trying that new costume on of yours, alright. I want to know if it fits well," she said.

"I bet its going to look cute on her," said Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:11 pm
"Ok, mom," sad Gemini as she ran out of the room with the new costume. She went into her room and spotted two box of presents and a huge teddy bear. She red the note and said to herself, "Thank you Adam." When she opened the two boxes one was a wolf stuff animal and the other box had a hat inside. She smiled and than put on her new costume. Here's her new costume:
User Image
She than kissed the bear's nose and ran out of her room and back into the main room. she stepped into the room and said, "I'm back with my new look. You like?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:12 am
'Its' looks great' Robin commented he was glad she was Ok after yesterday and Adam things seemed to be getting better for her which was great.

Adam returned to the roof glancing at his sister. 'I'm going back to the station to sort some things out' he gtunted taking off and making his way to the station.

Crimson spider let her brother go he needed some time by hismself anyway. A lot had happeend which he needed to sink in properly. She sighed she just hoped he came back.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:22 am
'You look awseome' Scott commented levating he to the ceiling so everyone could get a good view of her great new costume. he cloud was puffy white and cute.

'He'll come back' Arachno commented. 'You opened his eyes and gavce him the chance to repent and he'll take that' he sat down besides decidning to wait for his reutrn.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:44 pm
"Oh, I'm dlad it fits," said Starfire.

"Yeah, and where you get the hat from?" asked Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:29 pm
Skeletor smiled and said,"You look awsome." He then looked down at what he was wearing and sighed as he said,"Wow I really need some new clothes."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games