Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make this reach 100 pages with RE quotes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:06 am

x.Wesker.x
"We're assets Nicholai, expendable assets, and we've just been expended."

Carlos Oliveira - Resident Evil Apocalypse
I love that quote.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:33 pm

"and what dose my figure have to do with my position" ashly RE4

oh can the quotes be from the books

"don't worry about me there are surviors you have to try and rescure them" marvin branagh

"JUST GO" marvin brahagh's last words

J87

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:18 pm

I know it's already been posted but....

Salazar: Where is the satisfying sound of one's impalement?
Leon: *holding on with grappling hook* Won't fall for that old trick. *shoots the speaker thing (not sure what to call it. sweatdrop )*
Salazar: *has a temper tantrum* Kill him!!! *beckons Verdugo* Kill!!!

My favorite part of that is his little temper tantrum. xD
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:51 pm

they made nicoli a total twit in the movie anda good guy grrrr

ada: leon we,ve got to get that thing out of you

J87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:55 pm

J87
they made nicoli a total twit in the movie anda good guy grrrr

ada: leon we,ve got to get that thing out of you
That's what I said to Ada last night. ninja
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:00 am

They really did destroy Nicholai's character in the movie. I didn't like either of them that much, but I hated Apocolypse.

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:21 pm

Kaworu__Nagisa
They really did destroy Nicholai's character in the movie. I didn't like either of them that much, but I hated Apocolypse.
I think the Nicholai in the game was way too stereotypical bad guy Russian. And I kinda resent that. In the movie, at least the Russian guy died a hero. Instead of survived a villain.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:00 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa
I think the Nicholai in the game was way too stereotypical bad guy Russian. And I kinda resent that. In the movie, at least the Russian guy died a hero. Instead of survived a villain.
True, but they still should have kept to the game a bit more.

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:06 pm

I kinda didn't like the fact that they made the movies into different storylines. True, Apocolypse was more or less derived from RE3, but the first one was just it's own thing.

I want to see a Resident Evil movie that is actually made from one of the games.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:30 pm

xd

hobgoblin_10

J87

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:30 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa

but nicholiai didnt survive in the games eather nemisis riped him in half like a phone book

but youd think that he would ahve been smart enought to not get eaten by dogs as a good guy

hmm some quote tha no one would think of from the games

leon:hey hunnigen no glasses wannaget a drink when i get back

hunnigen: your still on duty leon

leon:story of my life

maby no one has done that one
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:31 pm

There's an alternate ending where Nicholai survives in RE3, and that ending has been confirmed to be the real one in two RE games so far.

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:35 pm

hobgoblin_10
xd
Is this necessary? Next time be more constructive with your posts. neutral

Biohazard EXTREME
There's an alternate ending where Nicholai survives in RE3, and that ending has been confirmed to be the real one in two RE games so far.
Or you can just let him live in his little helicopter.

Which ending are you talking about?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:44 am

MM-212 Beta
hobgoblin_10
xd
Is this necessary? Next time be more constructive with your posts. neutral

Biohazard EXTREME
Or you can just let him live in his little helicopter.

Which ending are you talking about?
Yes. That's what I'm talking about. That's the only way he survives. But that's also the ending that's been confirmed. Because as hated as it may be, RE Survivor is canon, and in it, you find a file that was written by Nicholai, AFTER Raccoon City has been detonated. Then there's that phone call at the end of Outbreak, that, me and about everyone I talked to, are convinced that it's Nicholai's voice. Therefore, it could not have happened any other way in RE3. He didn't get raped by Nemesis and Jill didn't shoot down his Chopper.

Biohazard EXTREME

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games