Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

rorschach12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:23 pm
Lance beside them listening all the way but staing at theman in his arms, he was about the same age as him.
He especially listened to shades story about Lance."Did you see anything else?"Lance as looking down at the ground bellow him.
Butbefore anyone could awnser, Alex was free falling, and right when he was about to go after her, she stopped and claimed it was all a joke."We have to get to a stoping post soon, he'll be waking up any moment now..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:22 am
alex hung from shades' grasp, flightly floating but not flying due to the pain. "a-ah, your right. but im not sure where there would be shelter enough for all of us. i dont know how long it will be till i can fly properly, no more than 2 days i suspect and theres also HIM to take into consideration." she stated refering to the man Lance was holding  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:53 pm
still mad at alex for that joke, said nothing in reply. he didn't want to get involved, so he just kept gliding.

after an hour of flying or so, shade finally spoke "did i see anything else? hell, i dont remember. when my dad found me, he hit me over the head with a freakin metal pipe! but i dont remember seeing you ever after that.... but i guess it didnt matter."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:30 pm
alex was a bit surprised and confused at his comment even though she knew it was directed at Lance. she looked down feeling guilty for her little joke. she looked up with watering eyes. "shade? A-are you mad at me?" she didnt like it when people were mad at her.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:03 pm
shade sighed, and looked at alex. "im not mad, i just got nervous. and i didnt think it was that funny." he shook his head, looking up. "but im not mad...i cant be mad at you." he smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:49 pm
"im sorry...." she said sincerly. though it was pretty funny on her part it probably scared him half to death. "id rather you be mad at me.." Alex pouted though mostly to herself.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:24 pm
shade smiled, nodding his head. "no, im not mad, nor can i get mad at you....my patience......has grown a great deal. so you won't see me mad any time soon..." he laughed, doing a 360 in the air. he loved flying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:47 pm
"yay! im happy to hear that!" alex said with a big smile on her face.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:07 pm
shade smiled back. he knew what he said was true, but he didn't want to try testing himself yet. even though he had faith in himself, there was a speck of doubt left in him. can i really do that? will i be able to hold my anger, and not hurt anyone...?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:27 pm
her smiled soon dropped into a pained grimace, "but could we try and find a place to rest soon." she prompted. she felt like she was going to detach from her wings and fall to the earth. "and get something to eat, im starveing."  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:54 pm
"mmm, i hear ya. you guys wanna drop now? it'll probably better if we drop in the forest." he pointed down. "because people wont be able to see you guys. cuz, you know....you got wings." he still felt wierd saying that, but he really didnt care anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:57 pm
"really? did you just figure that out now?" alex was in a rather bad mood now. her back was burning with pain. it was surpriseing to her though because she almost never got angry. "i going down now." alex stated then folded in her wings and dropped, heading for the foest below.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:24 pm
"well, maybe i didnt..." he muttered. wonder whats with her.....maybe shes in pain? i will never know....he sank down on his glider, following straight after alex, not saying a word.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:40 pm
alex sighed and let the cool air slide across her sore and burning back. yet it was much too soon before she had to pull them out to complete a safe landing. "dammit..." she muttered rubbing her wings. "they havent hurt this bad in a long time." alex sighed and sat down, unwilling to go any farther, and letting her wings sit limply against the tree and ground.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:47 pm
spiraling silently down, once he landed, he didn't say anything. he didn't feel like trying to talk to alex, who seemed like she was in a very bad mood.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff