Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:06 pm
( Maybe she'll come back during winter break...? @.@ )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:28 pm
((I'm so soorrrrrryyyy!! gonk I couldn't find the time to sneak on the computer (I'm not allowed on Mon-Thurs) and I've been going la la la la la...running around like a busy idiot...*hem* gonk Yet again...I'm very sorry...))

"Awww..." Saga reluctantly let go of Sui. But she put a smile back on her face. After all Kuromi would get what she always deserved.

Such a scary face that Saga-sama is wearing right now... Mi-chan watched Saga. This is definately not good for Kuromi-sama...  

SakuMeiMei

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:49 pm
((Haruna, can you lead us to the festival now? I'd like to get Neko in posting as well...))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:18 pm
((Already? I already know how Kaen and Midori will enter. ^_^ I don't want to interject into something anyone else has planned or anything. So its not a problem if you all want me to wait still. ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:32 pm
((Hee hee. But it's no fun waiting. Actually, they could probably be the ones to save Alcina eventually, lol. After the angst, naturally, but that's beside the point... Meh, I need to sleep... Getting up early then dancing all night... wears a person out...))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:03 am
( GAHH leg fell asleep *shakes* >__< But that's cool though Memory-chan, at least you know how to dance o.x; )  

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:50 am
((RWAWrwgh!! Gaia deleted my post last night! gonk ))
Saga opened the front doors. She paused. "I think our population went up by alooooot..." She didn't expect the festival grounds to be this crowded. "And right in front of the door too...EIRI!!"
"Yeah?" Eiri was standing at the doorway counting the names on a list. "How many people are here?" Saga asked. "According to my math which is always correct...3,743." Saga stared at her blankly. "Are you sure?"
"I'm very sure...and shouldn't you be showing our guests around? Even though it's a crowded hell as it is..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:17 pm
Alcina felt her eyes widen. "Wow... that's a lot of people..."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:44 am
(erm... Haruna, care to give us someone to interact with? sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:47 am
((You crazy people! Stop messing with my schedule! *yells at parents* stare Always wanting to go out of town on the day I don't want to...rawr...I'll just post now...before I blow up from wasting all of my time yesterday. crying ))

Saga eyed the crowd. Now I'm starting to wish I was Kuromi... She turned towards Alcina and everybody else. "Well, I'll give you guys a tour I guess."  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:56 am
"What's the purpose of this festival, may I ask, Saga-san?" Kisuna asked as they proceeded to walk.

Sui looked around past the bright lights and guests of the festival, wondering the same thing Kisuna had asked and why Kuromi was such a big important part of the festival.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:08 pm
((Sorry, im banned from the internet...>_< im not even supposed to be on right now. Lol. yeah, well anyway, ill try to rp again soon as i can!!))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:15 am
((Wondered where you had gotten off to Kaze. Sigh... You know, I think we should create a side quest rp for down times in the regular one. Set after everyone's gotten their powers, so anyone can join. Let me know what you guys think...))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:24 pm
( I think that'd be great biggrin Then the roleplay can go on longer xd )  

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:50 am
"The purpose...hmm...well it's Kuroki's and Kuromi's big birthday party I suppose. And now that Kuroki's sixteen he's allowed to be leader of the Nekozoku so that's a really big deal. And Kuromi happens to be the second oldest so she's got a big role I guess. I'm not really all that sure myself..." Saga said. "But usually the second oldest gets engaged or something." She sighed. Of course I worked so hard to convince my uncle to do something special for Kuromi...  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games