Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:32 pm
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

"Hrmm... I don't want to go to class... I want to stay with you." His paws moved down to the base of her tail, and scritched softly there.

jade: *moaned softly and kissed him again but herd the bell rang for 6th perriod to start*

Zeldrick looked up and shut his eyes. "Grrrr... fine. I've got German right now. I'll meet you out front on the grass, ok?"

jade: scrue teh grass i got my bros car for the next two weeks :3 ill meet ya after school at johannas locker then we can check up on your friends hows that?

"Uh... yea, sure we can do that I guess." He slowly let go of her and returned his paws to his sides. "I'll see you then"

*she kissed his cheek* dont be so sad...ill wait for ya *she walked off to her pe class with a grining face of im in love*

He gave a soft smile and walked off to German with a flutter in his heart. "Heh, falling for a coon... who'd have guessed it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:40 pm
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

Zeldrick looked up and shut his eyes. "Grrrr... fine. I've got German right now. I'll meet you out front on the grass, ok?"

jade: scrue teh grass i got my bros car for the next two weeks :3 ill meet ya after school at johannas locker then we can check up on your friends hows that?

"Uh... yea, sure we can do that I guess." He slowly let go of her and returned his paws to his sides. "I'll see you then"

*she kissed his cheek* dont be so sad...ill wait for ya *she walked off to her pe class with a grining face of im in love*

He gave a soft smile and walked off to German with a flutter in his heart. "Heh, falling for a coon... who'd have guessed it?"

jade: falling for a fox...wouldnt have it anyother way...cause he areadly stole my heart...so why cant i take his *she smiles as she gets changed into her pe outfit*  

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:50 pm
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

jade: falling for a fox...wouldnt have it anyother way...cause he areadly stole my heart...so why cant i take his *she smiles as she gets changed into her pe outfit*

"Hmm..." He thought. ".... There's just something I can't put my paw on about her that's holding me back... even though I was drawn to her so much just 2 seconds ago.."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:37 pm
"Hey Zledric, Jade, come to my place after school, i got free periods through the end of the day." he said catching up to them, seing them togeather he backed off and left the school. "Aww man i wanted to ask Johanna, or her ask me. oh well, im still open to happines." he though to himself as he walked to the park, he opened his notebook to the accurate drawing of Johanna and ripped it out and threw it to the wind.  

TobiasRedFox

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:04 pm
johanna: *sitting in her art class she thought of one thing...the dance. she didnt know what to draw so she just drew all of her friends faces. as she got to kyurbi, gail, and zeldricks faces she almost cryed cause she didnt know who to ask out. was she really falling in love for one of her new friends or was it just because of the dance that she felt loved*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:24 pm
As soon as the bell rang out, Zeldrick bolted upright in his chair, grabbed his stuff and raced out the door to Johanna's locker. When he got there, there wasn't a fur in sight. After a few seconds, others came out of their classrooms.  

Zeldrick

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:18 pm
lonely_shadow_fox
As soon as the bell rang out, Zeldrick bolted upright in his chair, grabbed his stuff and raced out the door to Johanna's locker. When he got there, there wasn't a fur in sight. After a few seconds, others came out of their classrooms.

*johanna was second to reach her locker. she smiled when she seen zeldrick and huged him* wheres jade?

jade: *runs trough the hallways like a bat out of hell. she has the look like she just stole something from one of the bullys*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:44 pm
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

*johanna was second to reach her locker. she smiled when she seen zeldrick and huged him* wheres jade?

jade: *runs trough the hallways like a bat out of hell. she has the look like she just stole something from one of the bullys*

Zeldrick gave a hug back to Johanna and gave her a playful pet. "Um... I dunno where she-" He spotted Jade in the distance and he waved at her with a big smile, then looked concerned. "Uh, Jade, what do you have?"  

Zeldrick

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:41 pm
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

Zeldrick gave a hug back to Johanna and gave her a playful pet. "Um... I dunno where she-" He spotted Jade in the distance and he waved at her with a big smile, then looked concerned. "Uh, Jade, what do you have?"

jade: *hides something behind her back. you see her face looks like she got revenge on someone good* nothan sweetheart

johanna: *just stands there trying to figure out whats going on*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:13 pm
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

jade: *hides something behind her back. you see her face looks like she got revenge on someone good* nothan sweetheart

He gave a confused look at her. "No no, tell me the truth. What do you have behind you?"  

Zeldrick

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:27 pm
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

He gave a confused look at her. "No no, tell me the truth. What do you have behind you?"

jade: *shows a book filled with dirty tricks*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:41 pm
Xavior reappeared behind her as he saw the book. "I wouldent if i were you." he said flatly. "We should get to my place. NOW!" he said as he spotted a joch looking into his locker for something. "Itll be at my house." he said as he eased it out of her hand and dashed through the halls, right into the princapal. "Detention for running in the halls." "SNAP" he said inwardly. So he went into Detention, for an hour.  

TobiasRedFox

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:03 pm
jade: it works out for me now baby...come on guys lets go :3 *goes to her old beat up green firebird.* yeah...its old...but its better then nothan...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:29 pm
Zeldrick grabbed Johanna's paw and took her to Jade's car. He got into the front seat next to Jade. "Alright, well... let's get going then!"  

Zeldrick

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:26 am
jade: *she grined and like a bat out of hell she raced off the school parking lot and into the road. she seemed to know how to drive in her own lave good, she just had a promblem speeding and listening to her music louldly. she bangs her head til she comes up to teh park. then she slows down and just rides gently trough teh park with teh music low enough for them to hear. once you look over to her side there were two cops on the look out for speeders.* hehe....i should learn not to speed so much...but its so much fun

johanna: *is scared shitless and looks as if she has died 3 times or so.*

((the song she was listening to was bat out of hell by meatloaf*  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games