Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
The Cult Cast! Episodes doowwn! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CC18! Poll courtesy of David again.
  Yeah but it was a stripped down GAY version
  You have just caged yourself… with your own words.
  No, that’s cause I don’t wanna play Mario Party
  MMM, I’m about to infiltrate this giant field of dicks!
  I don’t wanna be hard on it, and I’m kinda just playing Devil’s Advocate here but it… kinda looks like s**t, kinda looks like a boring shitty game!
  The new tracks are being developed by RARE!
  It’s not flying, it’s falling with style
  I worry about Mario.
  Man… I don’t get 3D… how does it work?
  Can’t say anything! Trenn wins!
View Results

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:03 pm
I still need to get to that first one  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:05 pm
Treble Clefairy
Listening now. Already laughing. <3
I really liked DSi episode. Seriously that burp came out of no where. <<;
Who's burp? Mine?
xd I think I've burped a lot of times out of nowhere in the middle of sentences during recordings, now that I think about it.

LPfan0292
Umm, i'm listening to the DSi cast, and if you guys DIDN'T notice, the DSi Browser IS, IN FACT, A WEB BROWSER!!! and THAT'S ALL IT IS!! PERIOD!!!

otherwise, great job!!!
We were trying to be funny. I see that we failed at that. emo

l-Kathulu-l
I still need to get to that first one
The first one's probably pretty outdated now. You should just listen to the newest one and then if you like it that much you could listen to the others?  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:10 am
There were casts before episode 1, right? What became of those?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:47 pm
They are hidden. There were three (we recorded a fourth with a guest, but it was never finished because of bad quality), and they are not very good. We used Ventrilo, and so especially for the first one, you can hear a noise as we hold down a button every time that we go to talk. I've thought about putting them up for you guys, but man. I didn't think anyone would listen to them. razz  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:54 pm
Meta_Fish
They are hidden. There were three (we recorded a fourth with a guest, but it was never finished because of bad quality), and they are not very good. We used Ventrilo, and so especially for the first one, you can hear a noise as we hold down a button every time that we go to talk. I've thought about putting them up for you guys, but man. I didn't think anyone would listen to them. razz
Put 'em out, put 'em out.

I just want to listen out of curiosity. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:08 pm
I'll see if Trenn wants to put them in the first post or what, since they have banners and stuff, and we've been planning on an "extras" kind of thing. I'm listening to them right now, and man they are bad. The first one was in 2006. When you push down the button to talk it makes a little noise, and you can always hear it when I talk. And then when we talk at the same time you can hear echoes. Jeez. And we're just cracking jokes for a long time.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:10 pm
Meta_Fish
I'll see if Trenn wants to put them in the first post or what, since they have banners and stuff, and we've been planning on an "extras" kind of thing. I'm listening to them right now, and man they are bad. The first one was in 2006. When you push down the button to talk it makes a little noise, and you can always hear it when I talk. And then when we talk at the same time you can hear echoes. Jeez. And we're just cracking jokes for a long time.
if he does, he should do it when the new one comes out, it could be like, bonus features.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:28 pm
oh hey it's page fifty  

Orphie

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:36 pm
gawd damn new posts makin me think that episode 8 is out  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:39 pm
DONT STOP, BELIEVIN! ak.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:40 pm
that was my grad song  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:35 pm
my grad song sucked.  

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:09 pm
Oh God, the old Cultcasts are so bad. I don't even know if I want to have them up. Dx  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:55 pm
yeah i actually remember them. it might be for the better they never find teh internet again.  

Xilo The Odd

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:18 pm
DO IT f*****t  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games