Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:01 pm
((your waiting on me?..... whee ))

Melthin ran towards the direction the bond was showing Esole to be leaving in. He sighed as he thought about why he didnt get a horse for himself. He looked around as he ran on, trying to find some bones or something to control. The wolves wont be able to carry me...And there are no dead horses nearby....I supose I will have to run the entire way...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:08 pm
Esole slowed her mare to a trot and cocked her head in the direction Melthin was coming from. He seemed to be moving too slow to be on horseback which meant he must be running. Not wanting to lose time, but not wanting her new Warder to collapse when he finally caught up, Esole decided to stop her horse and dismounted. Digging through her saddlebags, she grabbed a carrot and gave it to Ellisande.  

Professor Inky
Captain

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:23 pm
Melthin stoped once he saw her in view, a sigh escaping him. "Thank the light you stoped....I thought I would have to run the entire way to catch up with you." He shook his head and adjusted his glasses, his mind chidding to himself to keep his noble appearance tidy. "It seems that the Yellow and her Warder do not quite like what I do......Saying that im playing the Creator.....what nonsense" He shook his head again thinking about the ways Yellow Aes Sedai did the very same with their healing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:32 pm
Esole beamed up at Melthin before she realized what she was doing and wiped the childish grin from her face. "I wouldn't want you to keel over from exhaustion. What good would you be as my Warder if you were too tired to fight off my enemies?" she said mischievously. "But I think we should be on our way before that Yellow catches up. I'm sure she'll be going to the same place we're headed." With that she mounted her horse in one swift motion and motioned Melthin to get on the horse behind her.  

Professor Inky
Captain

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Melthin nodded and got unto the horse with ease, his chest leaning against her back, making him notice he had been wearing silk which was now slightly damp for the sweat he had worked up running. He put his hands around her waist and smiled, his breath hitting the back of her neck like a warm summer breeze. "Shall we ride?" He said in a toying manner, seeing if she would be tempted by the small things. More importantly...will we be getting a room at the inn in the next town? His smile was still sly, continuing his recollection of what they had done the night before.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:47 pm
Feeling in a playful mood, Esole turned slighty to look Melthin in the eyes. It was rather difficult to since they were on a horse and he was taller than her but she managed. "Now none that," she said with sternly, knowing her face gave away the lie. She had no intentions on doing certain things every moment her heart starting beating fast. She turned back around, trying not to knock Melthin off in doing so, and set her horse at a gallop.  

Professor Inky
Captain

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:58 pm
Melthin simply laughed and held onto her, the ride being not too keen on the fact that the saddle was ridding into him. He smiled and took it in stride, thinking of a way to show up the rightieous Yellow from before.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:03 pm
Esole pondered what her and Melthin should do about the Yellow and her party. She had a strong feeling the woman would be going to the same place since it was most likely her only lead. She just hoped she'd find whatever there was to be found there before the woman so she could be on her way. Esole wanted no trouble with the Yellow and just wanted to finish what she had set out to do. "We should avoid the Yellow and her bunch when we arrive in the town. It's most likely the place they're going to head to," she said, more to herself than to Melthin.  

Professor Inky
Captain

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:14 pm
"Indeed...I will stay out of sight as much as I can. Once there, we will gather the information you need and supplies and be gone before she arives." He positioned himself into a more comfortable spot on the saddle. Indeed Melthin didnt wish to get near the Yellow one hair more then he had too. Perhaps we could throw her off the trail....or sabotage the trail in some manner....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:34 pm
"Sounds like a plan," Esole agreed. She had half expected him to rant about attacking them or something of the like. It just went to show how little she knew about him. That disconcerted her but she decided that was a problem to be dealt with later when they weren't in a hurry.  

Professor Inky
Captain

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:50 pm
Melthin rubbed her stomach as he felt an odd emotion through the bond. "If you wish to know more about me....When we have time i will tell you all.....after all, one cannot keep his personal goddess out of the dark." a sly smile played across his face as he continued to hold her as they rode. Yes....My own personal Goddess.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:25 pm
Cobain rode along in silence, having finished with his shirt. He thought he had done fine work, despite Kiae's rolled eyes and declaration that he had "botched the job". Shrugging, he had donned his coat over the shirt and rode along, deep in thought and wondering what the others were thinking.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:04 am
(I'm thinking...Inky! Should we make the new town?)

"Seeing as no one has had any bright revelations," Kiae said, pointedly raising an eyebrow Cobain's way, "perhaps we should think what to do? I'm not wanting to run into those two again."
She paused, and shook her head. Not at all, that was for sure. She could handle Esole or Matrim on her own seperately, but together with that bloody Bond she was afraid of being Shielded, or worse.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:07 am
((New Order))

((Come on D= somebody make a pooooost))  

CR Kyrie

-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items