Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Weapon Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sunso 'Sunny' Joukai
S-Rank Wandering Nin

"I am the Sands of Time..."

((You know sunso already has a basic idea of who she is and her real name right? Kliene revealed that when he arrived to talk to her ealier when he said her real name infront of sunso and noriko))

As sunso spoke, he would move towards one of the nearest shop assistants to see about buying the weapon, "Then lets get it...and While we're in the village, we can see about maybe finding you a few scrolls of weapons styles to use that thing, more effectively,"

"...For when i arrive, Everything turns to Dust"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nori smiled broadly, hugging the staff to her chest. "Okay, thank you, Sun-kun." She paused and glanced about the shop again. "I didn't see any fans, though . . . do they not sell them here? Or did I not see them?"

((I know, but she's still ignorant to that fact. I think all she believes that he knows is that she's from Ame, her last name is Uchiha, and her uncle calls her 'Nori' -- though I didn't catch/remember Kleine had said her first name until you said so just now. She doesn't want to know she's the daughter of the Amekage, which I suppose wouldn't be too hard for him to find out, all things considered. *shrugs*))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Sunso 'Sunny' Joukai
S-Rank Wandering Nin

((Sunso doesn't mind. She has secrets she'd rather keep, as does he))

Sunso took another quick look around, Before shaking his head as he finished paying the man for the weapon. "I dont think so. I guess fans aren't really leaf village thing," Once he finished paying he would move towards kasai. Once he was near enough he would speak again, "I hear that leaf has some of the best hotsprings..do you wanna go give them a look?" he would ask. While he said he would find her some weapon scrolls, he remember how the library was destroyed as they walked passed it get to the weapon shop.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I guess not. Must be more of a Suna thing, then?" She wandered toward the exit with Sunso, new staff in hand. Nori's head tilted to one side curiously. "Sure, but . . . hot springs? What're those?"

((lol in my search for her father's identity I discovered that Ame is probably the ONLY village without a Hotsprings (or Coldsprings for Suna) thread, lol))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Sunso 'Sunny' Joukai
S-Rank Wandering Nin

((Hard to have a nice relaxing time in the hot springs with Heavy rain falling upon you))
Sunso smiled, "You'll see," he would say, leaving the store with Kasai in toe, heading towards the hotsprings.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nori returned Sunso's smile, letting him guide her away.

((lol true, true, but if they were really determined, then I'm sure they could figure out an inside hotspring facility. *nodnod*

Exit to Hotsprings --> wink )  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:15 pm
Kat walked into a weapon shop and looked around

" Well since im going to be living here now , i might as well get some new weapons for myself" Kat said looking over the stores Sword collection first . After a few minuets of looking at swords Kat found the perfect Katana for her. She picked it up and examined it , to make sure it was in good shape , it was. Then she went over and looked over the daggers , but did'nt see any forked daggers . So Kat went over to the long ranged weapon section , and got 5 smoke bombs .

"hmm, this should be good for the time being" Kat said walking up to the front counter and laying her weapons on top of it .

" I would like to buy these weapons please , and by any chance do you carry any forked daggers" Kat asked the clerk  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:54 am
User Image
ane ajime
ゼイン肇

Amatsu Aisukami Maru || Kirigakure || SS Rank || Hyoton || Suiton || Fuuton Master || Weapon Genius ||

Second coming of the Demon of the Mist

Zane made his way through the village, obviously getting a few frightened looks along the way. It couldn't be helped, he'd have to get some proper clothes on his way back to Kirigakure. Zane would be a little thrown off too if some man in bandages was just walking through the village. "Jeez...this is all going to be very troublesome..." he sighed as he finally got to the weapon shop. He couldn't exactly find any carpentry shops, so this would have to do. That was when he felt a powerful force heading towards him now. He figured this would happen, so he was stuck here for the time being until this matter would be resolved. Regardless he would continue on his self-assigned mission to repair the roof of the Hokage's office. Going inside the shop, Zane removed the bandages from his mouth and smiled at the petrified shopkeeper.

"Hi, my name's Zane. There was a little mishap at the Hokage's office and the roof was completely torn off! Partly my fault for letting it happen but, you wouldn't happen to have some carpentry supplies here would you? Some paint, some wooden boards, tools...?" Zane asked him with a blank expression on his face. The shopkeeper nodded and went to the back to get all the materials. In the meantime, Zane brought his arms out and casted a series of seals as the water moisture in the air began to gather around him. Soon enough the moisture began taking shape and form, just as the man came back with some tools only to see six Zanes standing before him. "Oh don't mind them, they're just here to help me carry everything back," Zane said as he waved his arms frantically to try and calm down the shopkeeper. One by one the Zanes grabbed ahold of the wooden boards, the paint, the nails, the hammers, the tools, everything needed to repair that roof. That was when Zane's eyes widened when he came upon a dreadful revelation.

"I don't have any money!!!!" Zane sighed as his shoulders slumped. That was when the weapon shop keeper bore an angry expression on his face. Finding his courage, he started ranting and raving about a way to pay up for the supplies or work for the supplies. "Well, this blows," Zane cried as he looked at his fellow Zanes. "I guess I'm stuck here for now, let everyone know where I am and that I'll be there as soon as I work to pay this guy off. Meanwhile go and fix that roof!" Zane ordered as he walked to the back of the weapon shop with his shoulders slumped and a doom cloud looming over his head. While the five Zanes walked out of the shop and headed to Konoha, Zane was now sitting at a grind wheel sharpening swords. Zane had acquired blacksmithing skills from L.T. way back when, so this wasn't too bad, but still it was the concept of having to work that made Zane gloomy.

Zane is still inside, Exit Five Clone Zanes

Temperature: Normal

Background Music
Chakra: 675/800

BluewolfofMibu

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:14 am
User Image
яonmaru υchiha
"тhe Blade of Fate"
User Image

Raikage Δ Weapon Master Δ Kumogakure

"You will burn for what you have done..."

After hearing of Zane's debt problem, Ronmaru walked up to the storekeeper, and set on the table a copious amount of money. Even in the olden days, Ronmaru never had any need to spend money. Now, as an Edo Tensei summon himself, he didn't need to eat, so the money merely piled up. The shop owner looked at the money with greed and pocketed it quickly as to kill suspicion.

Ronmaru then stepped into the store, and found Zane working. "You're done working. The shopkeeper won't be giving you trouble any more. However, you and I will have words. Immediately." The look in Ronmaru's eyes would send a clear message to Zane; the man wasn't joking in the slightest.

Kage can perform:
824 Chakra Points [November '10 - March '11/November '11 - February '12]
Academy Techniques cost 3 points
Genin Techniques cost 5 points
Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
Special Jounin Techniques cost 15 points
Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
SS-Ranked (special) Techniques cost 50 points

"...One day, I will surpass my ancestors and carve my name into history."

"кumogakure's Black Mirage"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:23 am
User Image
ane ajime
ゼイン肇

Amatsu Aisukami Maru || Kirigakure || SS Rank || Hyoton || Suiton || Fuuton Master || Weapon Genius ||

Zane continued sharpening the sword as Ronmaru walked inside. "Well that's a relief! I might as well finish this sword though, some genin might be depending on this sword and I shouldn't stop until Im sure that its of high quality work," Zane explained. He wasn't looking at Ronmaru, his focus was solely on the sword he was crafting. "You are Ronmaru correct? The Raikage of Kumogakure. I haven't had much luck with Raikages before...they always aimed on killing me, I guess that luck hasn't exactly changed," Zane said as he worked on the tip of the sword. He could sense it in Ronmaru's tone that he wasnt very pleased with the way things have turned out. "I have heard very positive things about you, people speak of you with high praises. I guess if you wish to talk immediately then I am all ears. But I do ask that you get straight to the point. I have to speak with the Hokage and I'm sad to say that I'm a little press for time. However if you want to take away all of my attention, might I suggest we reschedule our talk with some hot tea after I speak with the Hokage?" Zane asked, hoping that the conversation between the two doesn't turn into a heated battle in foreign soil. Zane's tone was unusually upbeat, almost childlike especially in this sort of situation.

Background Music

BluewolfofMibu

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:29 am
User Image
яonmaru υchiha
"тhe Blade of Fate"
User Image

From what Ronmaru could tell, Zane was still rather...immature for someone his age. "You know why I've confronted you here, Zane. It's about who died to revive you, and why she did so." He was--of course--referring to Kairi. "You know you lived a full life, and we both know that it wasn't your place to come back to this world. Kairi could have lived on, but instead, I find myself looking at you instead of the one I love. Explain yourself."

Kage can perform:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:01 am
User Image
ane ajime
ゼイン肇

Zane continued working on the sword, most of his attention was on perfecting it. "I'm kinda confused as to what you want from me. I don't have anything to explain. You seem like you're accusing me of killing Kairi. I was dead, remember? I was enjoying the afterlife when suddenly my soul was ripped out and placed into this. You should know what it feels like. I found myself here, and frankly you're right, the dead should stay dead. If it was up to me I'd ask for my soul to be released. Unfortunately if I had my way, Kairi's death would have been meaningless. From what I was told, she has been planning this for almost six years. You loved her right? I am truly sorry for your loss, and I wish she really was still alive. If you want to destroy me, then by all means...but you would be making her sacrifice worthless and she would have died for nothing. At least that's the way I look at it, you probably see it different and I am curious as of your opinion on the matter," Zane told him as he now gave Ronmaru the oppurtinity to counter argue his statement. The way he made it seem was as if Zane had planned this from the beginning. But them again how could he? He was dead and has been for almost ten years.

Background Music

BluewolfofMibu

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image
яonmaru υchiha
"тhe Blade of Fate"
User Image

Ronmaru sighed. He knew he was being unreasonable, and he knew that Zane was right. The problem was the abruptness. "Have you ever lost someone precious, Zane? Have you felt the pain of losing someone who was your closest friend, your love?" This was an issue that had plagued Ronmaru's mind since day one. He had defeated Kaisen's subconscious in order to be with Kairi again...and now she had died. He had stripped away the life of a boy twice now for no reason whatsoever.

Kage can perform:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image
ane ajime
ゼイン肇

Zane was finally finished with the sword as it glinted in the light. It was beautifully crafted, sharpened to the point that in the hands of even a rookie swordsman it could cut through the strongest of materials. "You know...this sword is just going to rust and wear off soon. Someone is going to use this sword so often that one day it'll become useless. At that point one of two things will happen. They will either cast the sword aside and let it die, or they will take the time and effort to restore it's sharpness," Zane said as he placed the sword in its sheath and placed it upon the rack so that someone may purchase it. He was now standing tall before Ronmaru. He was slightly shorter possibly by an inch. "Yes, I've lost my mother, my stepfather, my surrogate father Hero, my squadmate Hajime Nara, my first crush Luna, my girlfriend Melody, my hero Oroami...I can go on if you want me to. Oh and I also lost someone who from what I hear loved the Mist so much that she was willing to give her life up to make sure that it would be protected and prosper. I wish with all my heart that I would have had a chance to meet the person who was worthy enough to wield my sword," Zane said referring to his signature sword.

"I know you're in pain Ronmaru. But taking it out on me will not bring you peace. The way I see it, you've got two options. You can choose to cast away yourself to the darkness of a broken heart, or you can choose to sharpen it once again. It is possible...but just like working on a sword, it takes time, focus, hard work. You have a daughter don't you? Or at least that's what I hear. Maybe now you should devote your life to her. You never know, she might be able to fill that void," Zane finished as he scratch the back of his head embarissingly.

Background Music

BluewolfofMibu

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:31 pm
User Image
яonmaru υchiha
"тhe Blade of Fate"
User Image

Ronmaru sighed one last time, with a grin on his face. "Ah, Rein. I'm no longer fit to be a father to her. The way I am now, all I would do is abuse the memory of Kairi. She would never be good enough for me. No...It's a tragic situation, but I'll never be the parent to her that I should be. As a last favor to Kairi and myself, Zane...I would like to entrust that privilege to you and Luo. Even if you say no...her father won't be in this world much longer."

As Ronmaru said this, his legs began to fade into wind itself. "I've made my choice, Zane. I will brighten the life of another in the way Kairi did so. In doing this, I will be with her in the end. This is goodbye, Zane." With that, the man he had only known as a passing acquaintance disappeared in a gust of wind.

Kage can perform:

User Image