Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:26 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio screamed as he used some of the last paper in his backpack to slow his fall as he crashed and fell through a tree. He suddenly hit his back on the ground with a dull thud and groaned. Weakly, he reached inside his pouch and pulled out a light green piece of paper. He then shakingly applied it to his forehead. Immediately his eyes widened and he sat up, his pants paper pants flying into a storm around him as fury burned in his eyes. "REBORN!" He shouted as he jumped to his feet and placed his hands on the nearby tree trunk. Yukio quickly shifted it into paper and remade his paper clothes as well as completely refilled his backpack. The light green piece of paper on his forehead he then sprinted back to the hospital. It was like the fall didn't hurt him at all!
exit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:12 pm
Sedra walked into the park and sat down at a bench, and rested his arms on the back of the bench. He sighed slightly and laid his head back and closed his eyes. He felt the light breeze blow bast his face. "Relatives." He said, then fell asleep slightly.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:15 pm
Lighting another cigarette Kit enterd the park and looked around. Blowing out the smoke he smiled. "Nice place."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:26 pm
"Indeed." Sedra said, his eyes still closed.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:27 pm
Looking to his right Kit noticed the boy from earlier. "Oh yeah i saw you in the grounds.....What brings you here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:46 pm
"Getting away from my Uncle. He is being very...uncivilized, if I shall put it so bluntly. And what brings you here?" Sedra asked Kit.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:51 pm
Taking a light puff from his cigarette Kit gave a yawn. "Walking around....not really anyone at the academy. It gets boring sometimes without any action ya know? When you become a ninja all you hear is the epic stories of the past. I want to be a story.......But enough about me." Kit turned to look at the boy. "Your name was....Sreda?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:16 pm
"Sedra, yes. And I know how you feel. I got into a fight my first day, everything else has been training." He said with a slight grin. His eyes were now open, and he looked at Kit.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:17 pm
"Sedra right...." Kit flicked away the burning butt from his cigarette. "Gets kinda boring doesnt it?" Kit clenched his fist in excitement.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:28 pm
"Well, this life has it's moments, but let me tell you I'll have my day in the sun. I'll have moments, when I'm second to none. I'll do things that I thought I couldn't do. Looking at me now, you might not know it, but i'll have my moments." Sedra said as he looked up to the sky.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:32 pm
"I like your attitude bro!" Kit smiled and gave a yawn. "Well imma head out. There training to be done books to be ignored people not to listen to....." Kit's voice kept talking but what he was saying was no longer hearable since he was talking to himself as he walked away from the park.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:36 pm
"See ya around!" Sedra called after him. He thought about the scrolls his Uncle gave him and questioned whether he should train right now.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:39 pm
Kale led Serina in by the hand and stopped at the Park. "It's Beautiful, isnt it?" He said, walking next to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:42 pm
Serina nodded. "Konoha is a pretty village." She said.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:45 pm
"Yeah. So... How was the Rock village. you got any momentos or anything? Was it a beautiful village?" He asked, smiling.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff