Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:07 am
The pebble shaped device buzzed again inidicating someone wished to talked to Shade. He scooped it up impatiently disliking the device even more it time it buzzed. He answered the pebble ceased being tediously loud. Apparently some of the new players had been spotted down town by the Wayne Penthouse. He couldn't do with another extra factor since they enjoyed drawing attention to themselves. He would have to attend to them and either bring them into the fold or remove them for good.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:42 am
(But some posts still say you can here them talking.)  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:12 pm
Starfire stared at Raven. But then also new that they should be leaving. "Maybe this isn't the time or place to be standing here," she said. She didn't feel safe at all being here. "We must leave," she said.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:07 am
'We'll leave when we know it's safe, Raven do you sense anything else ?' Robin asked authoritively. Thankfully this one of the few times Batman's paranoia nature came in use. If Raven couldn't find anything he could simply have time do a scan with the mountain of cameras snugly hidden around the area. However his stragetic portion of his mind wanted to stay here while he discovered the threat, yet the emotional clingy side of him wanted to return on check on Batgirl's progress.  

boy arachnid

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:52 pm
"All I know is that I feel a punch of presences down there and their emotions aren't that kind to each other. So pretty much everything else is blind to me, unless one of us likes to go down and check. But you would have to be quiet," said raven. She really did want to know what was going on down there and it was bugging her too. But Starfire was right, they should go but Raven was too curious.

Virgo smiles towards Castor and brought out her bullet gun and pointed at his head. "Shah! I have fought in battles myself dear wolf and have won them all. Specially since I fought along side my family and we all had won. For I am the daughter of two leaders, Arista and Harun. Both experience fighters and along with me," she said. "And I have heard stories of your parents from my world. And the story warriors."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:04 am
'I'll be taking a leave of absence dear boy, there are some unpredictable odds I must even out' Shade mused teleporting away into the city, down below many went along thier mundane daily business unaware of how close their demise was, this time thier was gimic being spawned from a tired old hack poorly dealing with thier mental degeneration. This time he'd do what all those pathetic lunatic were unable to do. He'd use no tacky gimics but will just simply sweep this pathetic poluted and diseased carcass of a city.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:30 am
'No it makes sense to find what could be bothering Raven, I can have Tim check it out with the camera, we need to make sure their isn't a danger to the public' Robin annouced in a commnanding tone. He always trusted Raven's abilites and wanted make sure things were safe and thier wasn't any danger for them, Sparrow Girl or the city of Gotham, they didn't deserve to pay for their mess or trouble, he shoudn't have bought the Titans here, it interfered with the mission, but then again the mission was hypocritical and had even been broken by thier dark shadowy commander.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:10 pm
Sparrow Girl was seeing everything she did wrong now and wanted to make amends. She even wanted to find that witch again, Lynx. But how does one call upon her. "How do I find her or call her at least. Even though I am mad at what she did to me but she is call the witch of punishment for a reason," she said. Sparrow Girl looks to the ceiling and says, "I know what I did wrong now! I know why I was cursed and punish. All I ask is for forgiveness but I don't know how." Then all of her marks disappeared and Sparrow Girl's body began to change, well her clothing.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:23 pm
Castor growled at Virgo and calmed his growl. "So you heard of them. Then I would of suspect it since well, your name is a warrior name," he said. "Virgo, if I"m correct," he growled.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:55 am
Shade stalked the roof tops menacingly not making sound so drawing very little attention to himself. He looked for one landmark which had been desricbed to him, the road settings for this backwards little town were far to complex for his liking. He'd mentioned a huge building with trees on top, it may sound crude, but in a city drenched in industrial grey and working brown it wouldn't be so hard, already it was in the distance the trees standing out like a tramp in a upper class part of town, these nusiances had to cease, thier was still alot that needed to be done.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Lynx was about to fly out when the waterfall began to glow white. She then had her scepter touched it and it showed Sparrow Girl. "Hm," she thought as she watched. Then her the feeling of a spell broken, the spell that she casted on Sparrow Girl was braking or has broken. "It appears the girl has broken her curse. And shall be back to normal soon. I must congratulate her and see her right away," said Lynx then left the water fall as it wet back to normal.

"Tim? Well, this reliable source person should be able to do the job then," said Raven. "Because what ever is going on down there, should be found out," she said. The team has always trusted her for Raven wasn't really a lier and even if she tried, she wouldn't be good at it. She then looked To Starfire and something about Star seem different to her.

Yes you are dear wolf boy," said Virgo with a glare and smirk. Both looks mixed together looked pretty twisted on this chick. "Anyways, so do you or do you not know where your whittle sister Gemini is?" asked Virgo. Her patients was growing tired and believes Castor is lying about Sparrow Girl's whereabouts.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:23 am
Shade arrived at the surrouding buildings of the needlessly lavish penthouse, Wayne was another example of brain dead slimming infecting this planet and helping to suffocate the world with the pillow of pollution, still he couldn't see the distractions but apparently, it was close to 'up market' bookstore, books another example murder, but that was for another time, for it was necessary sin which could be easily forgiven with simple steps. He was careful to slow his pace down now the worthless ants below were out in mass in what was called rush hour, a time of mass suffocating as it were. He glanced down the alleys looking for the distractions, no more mercy or overlooking it was time to sort them out.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:40 am
'Tim is a friend, and don't worry Raven it will be' Robin replied shortly, in Raven's short time of being back with the group she seemed intent in undermining him, but in all fairness maybe it was down the harsh changes in the group, she would understand if she'd the mess guns had made and had been thier during each lecture he gave Sparrow girl on not using weapons, yet she had and had been carrying quite a few with her, whatever had happened to her on her journey had changed her deeply, she was off the team until she couldn't straighten herself out and make a descion, play the hero game or the easy game where the line between hero and villain was blurred.

Inside the small Batcave-lite Jason began to remove the batsuit. It was heavy and areas had dug into him leaving angry red dents in his skin. It would need to be refined, but that could be done later, no doubt Titan boy would be trying to solve the mystery of last night, he'd try but fail, he'd begin his own investigation and bring him down before Titan boy and his team had time to make a lame stance. This was detectives game not cape wearing do gooders game, they should go fight super villains and leave the real works for the detective.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:03 pm
Sparrow Girl clothing was now different, and seemed different too. It was, surprisingly a new costume on herself. Then a golden necklace hanged around her neck with a black chain. It was a golden yin-yang sign attached to the black chain. Then her red belt, in the middle showed the letter "G" in gold. She looked at herself in the mirror and stared straight at the belt with the capital letter "G". "What the!" she yelled in shock. 'Does that mean I'm Gemini again? Does that mean my.... curse is...' as she thought inside her mind. "My curse. It's broken!" she was all in shock and lost for words.

Starfire looked to Raven but strangely. Since she spotted her own friend starring at her strangely. But then looked away and thought about Sparrow Girl, her daughter again. Then her attention went back to the matters right now. the people down there that bugged Raven.

"Oh, young lady Virgo. I don't think he's going to tell you," said Cronus. "Or maybe he doesn't really know where his sister's at," he said again. Besides Virgo was becoming annoying, although he would like to see Sparrow Girl again. Specially her beautiful skin, long brown hair, and soft brown eyes. So beautiful.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:57 pm
Lynx flew in the sky and back to the city. She was reaching to where the balcony area was at. Once Lynx got there, she saw the balcony window then looked around for anyone or anything watching. She then notice down below on the ground, three figures but didn't know who they were. Then her eyes went back to the balcony window.

Raven then looked away and back outside but then spotted something. It was figure on top of a building. 'Whose that,' she thought in her mind. She tried squinting here eyes to see who it was.

Virgo looked to Cronus and said, "Oh shut up!" She gave him a glare and then looked back to Castor. "He's lying and I know it!" she yelled. Virgo was becoming annoyed by Cronus's presence and Castor not answering her. "Look boy! If you don't answer me, I'll certainly put you through pain," she hissed.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff