Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:06 pm
User Image

[[she looks like that. Sorry I don't know ow to link that sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:24 pm
[[That was perfect! hahah. and i don't mind the picture. it's easier to not follow links. nice picture chose though [: ]]

Mayumi had dropped the glass she was drinking from when the girl had entered the kitchen. The glass was shattered on the counter and pieces had flown at her, cutting her arm and abdomen.
"Jeez, you scared me," Mayumi said trying to settle herself. Luckily the glass hadn't stuck in her.
"Damn," she muttered, "I'm bleeding."
Mayumi wasn't sure who this girl was, but she'd looked around her own age. She was fairly sure she could trust her.
"Sorry for my appearance," Mayumi laughed, grabbing a few paper towels, "I'm Travis's girlfriend. Who do you happen to be?" Mayumi was glad she healed fast. The bleeding hard already stopped.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:35 pm
“Oh man! You’re bleeding? Dude, I’m so sorry about that. I guess I should have knocked or something” June apologized walking into the room again. She didn’t see any blood.
Did that mean she was a werewolf, like Travis?
“G-girlfriend? Get out.” She asked in disbelief. Travis? Had a girlfriend? He seemed so broken after Jenna… “Oh right! I’m June. A friend of the family.”
June looked closely at Travis’ girlfriend. She was super cute. She smiled. Travis had managed to bag another hottie. I guess he could..I mean he isn’t too bad lookin’ himself. She thought.
June sat down at the island and smiled at Mayumi.
“So tell me about yourself. I’m super curious. Also, what is Travis like nowadays? I haven’t seen him in years. But I’m guessing he’s changed.” She said already knowing she would form a friendship with this girl.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:01 pm
Mayumi laughed a bit, reflecting on how Travis had in the beginning completely rejected her.
"Yeah, I've changed Travis a lot. He's a little weird still, to other people, but around me he's really different. He just doesn't really talk to anyone beside myself," Mayumi paused, should she really just go on? Whatever. I mean, why not? She is standing in her underwear.
"If you haven't already guessed, I'm a wolf, like Travis. I'm sure you knew that. So don't worry about it. Pain isn't that much of an issue. I've gotten over it for the most part," She went on.
"Oh, sorry. My name's Mayumi."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:20 pm
June nodded taking everything in. It seemed like her dear old Travis changed very little since she’d last seen him. According to Mayumi he was still “weird” around others.
“Yeeah, Travis usually only keeps one friend at a time. He can’t handle anymore.” June said with a chuckle. At one time she was that one friend….
“You’re fortunate Mayumi. Travis shows his true self to very few people. But…it kinda makes a girl feel special in a way. Where is he anyway?” June asked growing curious.
Standing from her seat she went to get a glass, knowing exactly where they were and poured herself some water and took a swig. "So I was right! I knew you had to be strong enough to be....doing that with Travis." She said not in the least shameful. She was in her freaking underwear for goodness sake! It wasn't a secret.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:01 pm
Mayumi thought about what she'd said, and figured it sounded about right. Travis really didn't have friends back at the school.
"Yeah, I think any other girl might have been crushed under him," Mayumi joked, "He's upstairs in his room, asleep right now. But if I were you, I wouldn't go waking him up right now. He's a little naked," Mayumi laughed.

Cleaning up the glass, Mayumi said, "Not that I don't trust you, June, but you won't mention my being hearing to Mr. and Mrs.Rightmen, would you?" Mayumi asked, hopeful.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:17 pm
“ooh Yumi. Please refrain from any further detail. ‘nuff said.” June said, helping pick up the larger glass pieces.
She was hoping to see Travis but it looked like she’d have to wait....she wanted to see a fully clothed Travis after all.
“Oh I wouldn’t worry about that. Travis’ dad always scared me.” She said making a face. Hopefully she'd be gone before he was home again.
June usually hid in Travis room when his father was around.
So his parents didn’t know he had a girlfriend? No, he wouldn’t tell them, would he. June realized, after thinking about it.

“You can go put your clothes on and I’ll clean the glass. It is my fault after all.”

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:26 pm
"Thank you," Mayumi said, and bowed her head. She left the kitchen, headed for Travis's room. Once she was in the elevator, she thought to herself, What clothes am I to wear? Travis turned ripped apart my dress and it was the only thing i had with me.
The elevator 'dinged', and the doors slid open on the third floor, Travis's room. Mayumi could hear him snoring softly from his bed.
When she found his closet, she walked in to see it was at smaller than her own. That satisfied her.
Finally she found a small enough pair of black sweats to where and smaller grey t-shirt. It would have to do for the time being. Anyway, it was comfortable.
Returning to the bedroom, she sat on the edge of Travis's bed, beside him. She stroked his hair, then leaned in to kiss his temple. He just felt so perfect for her. He just seemed to fit.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:59 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Nori picked up his phone after it buzzed again, one last time replying,

"funny. i'm not feeling too well," he lied, "i'm going to lie down for a little bit." he typed, then set his phone down on his dresser. Before he left the dresser, he turned it to silent so it wouldn't distract him.
Returning to the bed, he layed down beside Kazou, hoping he didn't look guilty.

[[this was the last post between us olivia. i posted last O: ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:06 pm
June laughed to herself. The first conversation with Travis’ girlfriend and she had been in her underwear.
It was a little awkward but after a while she didn’t even notice anymore. She brushed the glass pieces into her hand, careful not to cut herself and found the trash to dispose of it. June glanced at the fridge. She wasn’t surprised there were no pictures of the family like her fridge was covered with. She frowned.
She hoped Travis was happy.

-----------

Travis opened his eyes slowly when Mayumi had kissed him. He stared at her for a minute, taking a minute to understand what was going on around him.
“I fell asleep?” He guessed, glancing down at her body he recognized some old clothes of his.
I guess she didn’t need my help finding anything. Travis thought to himself. His clothes didn‘t suite her at all but they still looked nice on her..or at least Travis liked seeing her in them.
“Those pants fit you?” He asked sitting up, and pulled at the waistline of the pants to see the fit. They fit pretty good considering.
Travis was still tired but he didn’t want to sleep anymore. He wondered how long he had been sleeping for. It didn't feel like a long time.
Grabbing his pants he pulled them on but ignored his shirt on the floor. He didn’t need or want it right now.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:58 pm
Mayumi was surprised he'd even woken up.
"They fit me the best out of any of them," Mayumi defended. Then she thought of June, waiting downstairs, cleaning up her glass mess.
"Oh, you have a visitor. A friend, I should say. Her name is June, she's waiting down in the kitchen. I was getting some water when she walked in on me in my underwear. It was quite a greeting. She wants to talk to you," Mayumi finished.
I can only wonder what she thinks of me. Mayumi laughed to herself.
"Let's go," Mayumi interlaced her fingers with his, pulling him toward the door.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:47 pm
Travis was surprised to hear of his old friend June, here, at his house. How long had it been since they’d seen each other or talked to each other even?
“June?” He asked, in disbelief. Now that he thought about her it was just like June to show up just out of the blue like this.

“I wonder what possessed her to come down here and see me…” Travis thought aloud as Mayumi took his hand.
“Hang on a minute.” Travis said, stopping before they walked through the door. Pulling her back to him he held her face in his hands and kissed her deeply for a solid minute.
He felt like kissing her, so he did. Travis pulled back and again started to walk out.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:59 am
Mori sighed, tapping his pencil against the large notepad in front of him. It was first period, and he was not ready to get up. Him and Kyoko stayed up all night, he was guessing that she'd feel the same way; tired. It was horrible for him not to touch her, kiss her, hold her in public. He actually started debating on leaving the host club. But waved the thought quickly away. The teacher suddenly annouced that the students could work in groups for the rest of class time.
Mori looked at Kyoko. Then some of his friends in that class came over.
"This is stuuuuuuupid." one of them breathed. Mori smiled and nodded.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:44 pm
[[Uhm, it was the weekend, olivia, but i guess we can say it's monday in the rp.]]

Kyoko's eyes were half-open, and she herself was half-awake. She'd stayed up just about all night. Maybe 30 minutes of sleep all together.
Sitting at her desk she felt about ready pass out. Behind her was Mori, he looked just as tired. Kyoko listened to one of his friends speak, "This is stuuuuuuupid."
Kyoko fully agreed. She wasn't ready for today. At least not mentally. Physically, she looked what she normally would, other then her eyes red, and puffy from sleep deprivation. Kyoko turned around to look at her boy friend.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:51 pm
[[well i didn't know, and we haven't posted for a while.
i have a good idea, but it has to wait till lunch time in the rp.]]

Mori looked at Kyoko, then tore out a piece of paper.
"i love you, and i'll do anything for you. you'll find out at lunch today. i can't wait until later, when i have you in my arms."
he scrawled out, then folded it up. He turned and pulled out his text book, sliding the paper to Kyoko behind him.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games