Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:07 pm
((0.0 . . . so . . . many . . . posts . . . *faints*))((And Elyon only has brothers. She's the only girl in her family . . . well . . . besides her mom . . .))

Coryn gave another lusty growl. "You can bet on it." he said eyeing Karelym and then picked her up with his tail and set her on his back, flying off to the lake.

Elyon sniffled and moved so that she had cuddled up to Kolan in a way. "I've . . . never actually told anyone that before . . ." she said, resting her head against his dragonish chest.

Laura giggled. "I know. Isn't that odd?" she said playfully, smiling up at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:32 pm
(Isn't it amazing?! 50 pages of joy?! x-x shoot! I even told myself to make note of her only brother-ness. *sighs* o-O Her mom is clearly a zygote! *random word that popped into head*) )

Karelym grinned and laughed aloud, before holding on again as she was set on his back. I love you, my vyallah. Only you can make laugh and desire at the same time. Actually, he was the only one that could make her desire at all, but it was hard to feel desire while one was amused..and yet Coryn managed it well, even in his dragon form.

Kolan felt her rest against him, cuddling up to him a bit. She'd never told anyone before.."I'm glad. I like the thought of being the only one with your secrets, my vallynra." Calling her that endearment, while denoting affection, had a meaning she wouldn't know. To give her an endearment based on her, personality wise..and to call her that name, and possessively to boot..it was something only a mate would do as far as dragons went. He wasn't entirely sure what his feelings were, love seemed too far-fetched for someone like him..but he did want her near him, and he wanted her all to himself.

Rollan mock-grimaced, "Ouch. You were supposed to tell me how wonderful I am." he teased.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:06 am
((A zygote is what is formed when an egg and sperm meet . . . neutral ))

Coryn growled contentedly. I am glad my vyallah . . . he thought back to her and then started to decend near the lake, coming down in wide lazy circles that got smaller the closer he got to the ground.

"It . . . It really helped Kolan . . . thank you." Elyon said and her eyes drifted close, feeling completely safe around Kolan, she relaxed, soon falling asleep, her breathing deep and even.

Laura giggled and then kissed his nose. "You're too wonderful for words . . ." she said, looking him in the eyes with a loving smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:24 am
(*diez laughing* hahahha, nooo way. That's hilarious. I say stupid things sometimes, but that was..wow. Haha, it's some term I learned my freshman year in Biology. hahaha, *laughing still* Wooow)(I'm really not an idiot x-x. I just..don't do well with math..or science..*cough*)

Karelym heard the contented growl and chuckled. Once they'd reached the ground, she slid off his back and stretched first, before turning back to him as she turned her expression into exagerrated thoughtfulness as her finger tapped her chin. "Should I let you watch while I take a bath..or send my dragon away?" Mischief danced in her eyes, and her voice had the sound of a smile.

Kolan smiled somewhat at the words, before feeling Elyon's breathing change as she fell asleep. She was more comfortable than he'd thought apparently..and moreover, she trusted him enough to fall asleep in his arms..

Rollan gave a triumphant howl despite his human form, "And you, my neera, are beyond words." With that, he leaned forward and licked her cheek playfully, grinning at her with love his in eyes.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:47 am
((Nope it's true. I'm in Biology. I learned it last week. *was too lazy to take it freshmen or sophomore year*))

Coryn got down on all fours, placing his head between his front paws. He gave a dragonish whine as he made his face look as pathetic as possible.

Laura giggled at his howl and at the lick on her cheek she blinked in surprise. "I didn't think you would lick me in this form Rollan." she said and then leaned in and licked his nose. "There. Even." she said with a teasing smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:53 am
(Ah. I took it Freshman year. What did you take the past two years?)

Karelym watched as he got down on all fours, placing his head between his paws and giving a whine. She took in the image for a moment before laughing softly, pressing a kiss to the tip of his snout and leaning against him for a moment as she brushed her arm and hand along his snout. "Mmm, as if I would part from you, my vyallah. I love you." Smiling, she pulled away and cast him a playful glance as she neared the water's edge.

Rollan heard her giggle and saw her blink. At the words, he smiled only to blink in his own surprise as she returned the lick. "By the Gods.." Licking was very intimate for wolves..and to be licked on the nose by his neera..Rollan bent forward and caught her lips in a loving kiss.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:09 am
((Um . . . *blink blink* can't . . . remember . . . *blink blink*))

Laura's eyes widened in surprise at the sudden kiss but they soon closed as she kissed back, not quite sure what had brought out this sudden action in Rollan . . . but she liked it.

Coryn smiled and followed after her as she got close to the water's edge. He had a bit of a mischievous surprise in store for her and he made sure to keep it hidden from the link between them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:28 am
(o-O That..is SUCH a liarnezz! T__T you..you..freshman!)

Rollan growled lightly into the kiss, loving the feel of his neera against him..her lips against his. And the wolfish part of him wanted to reach forth and claim his mate, even as his human side reasoned that this was not the time nor place..Laura was not a wolf, and he would not treat her like one..for the most part.

Karelym stood by the water's edge, and as she glanced at Coryn, she seemed slightly shy for the first time about their plans. "Only for you, my vyallah," she said with a grin and a soft tone. And then she took off her shoes, keeping her back towards Coryn as she moved to the rest of her attire..first the weapons..then the socks..and then she slid off her shirt, revealing the smooth, creamy back with the spine slightly showing through the skin and her cascade of pink hair.

And then came off the bottoms, revealing an equally smooth, creamy backside that was quickly hidden as she dove into the water, reemerging a moment later with her hair a bit darker in color, soaked and glinting as she faced him, her violet eyes opening and the long hair covering her chest as Karelym smiled up at him playfully, "Roar."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:45 am
((Okay you caught me. I just didn't want to list them out. I had Drama 1, World History, English 1, Algebra 1, Spanish 1, and Intro to Catholicism for Freshman year. Sophomore year I had English 2, Basic Science for one semester, Computer Training the other, can't remember 3rd period for the life of me . . . then it was Religion 2, then Spanish 2, and then Geometry. And this year I have Christian Lifestyles, Spanish 3, Algebra 2, US History, American Lit, and finally, Biology. Can you see why I didn't want to list them out now?))

Laura gasped sightly at the growl, but merely cuddled in more to Rollan. She trusted him completely. And she still knew that she was too young to have any deeper relationship with Rollan than the kisses and cuddles that they currently shared. And for now, that was all she needed.

Coryn smirked. As you wish. he said and then let out a very happy roar, breathing some fire into the sky, trying to impress. Then he flew up, over Karelym, passed her, and then dropped into the lake, making a HUGE splash, and quite possibly a wave.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:52 am
(No..because I was only asking about science! *diez laughing* hahha, dork. O_o Whoa whoa whoa. Religious courses? We aren't even supposed to talk about religion at my school. o-o crazy. )

Rollan heard the gasp as she cuddled into him..she was so innocent. And he was as well, but wolves were adults much younger than humans were and that half was less innocent. Thankfully his human mind ruled him, and he had no problem keeping it's urges in check. He pulled away a little to murmur, "I love you, my neera."

Karelym blinked at that, having been teasing him and not actually asking him to roar. But she smiled widely as he roared happily and breathed fire into the sky, marveling at the lights. And then Coryn flew up and dropped into the lake, creating a splash that became a small wave and carried her up a bit. She came up coughing and spluttering, the hair in a bit of disarray now and not entirely covering as she tilted her head upwards and wiped at her eyes with a laugh. "Coryn! You fiend!" She laughed again before opening her violet orbs as she looked to him with a smile, "You make quite the splash, my love."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:59 am
((*shrugs* I go to a catholic school. It's fun. biggrin ))

Laura smiled and cuddled closer to him, their bodies now fitting together. "I love you too . . ." she said placing her head on his chest. "My Rollan . . ." she mumbled, rubbing her head against him.

Coryn grinned and swam over to her, his tail going up to stroke her cheek . . . and then he couldn't help himself and went all the way down her body. "You look quite beautiful when drenched, vyallah . . ." he said, growling contentedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:26 am
(o-o Catholic school? Does that mean it's taught by nuns? o-O And are you Catholic?)

Rollan felt her cuddling closer, and he nuzzled the top of her head with a contented smile. "My Laura," he retorted softly. This was the woman he would spend the rest of his life with, he was certain..she was his wonderful neera, his beloved mate..

Karelym watched him grin and swim over, and she tilted to his tail a bit before giving a light shiver of pleasure as the tail went all the way down. At his comment, she smiled, "Thank you, my love. I look forward to seeing you beautiful you are when drenched as well." The smile had a mischevious curve to it at that thought, and meanwhile, there was a light flush of pleasure brought on by his compliment. Karelym cared little for praise or criticism of others, only her mother and Coryn could really affect her opinion-wise.

(hahaaaaaaaaa. I stayed upp..ALL NIGHT! I'ma go all 24 hours without sleep..it makes me wanna go longer, (break the 11 day record) But I have school and work and so I would die. T___T) (I have no school tomorrow! o-o do you get Veteran's Day off?)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:53 am
((Yes I am Catholic. No it does not mean that it is taught by nuns. That's so 1900's . . . and because it's a Catholic school, no we do not get Veteran's Day off. T-T))

Laura smiled. "Mine . . ." she mumbled happily, holding Rollan a little tighter as she continued to nuzzle his chest. Laura always felt so happy when she was with Rollan. Her Rollan. Her beloved neera . . . "I love you so much." she whispered to him.

Coryn smiled. "Only one more day my love . . . and then we can both take a bath together . . ." he said, unable to help his more perverted thoughts from rising and take a place at the front of his mind. He quickly ducked his head under the water to try and wash them away.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:10 pm
(x-x sorry. O_o and awwww T__T that's EVIL! o-O Do you get other holidays off?)

Rollan heard the happy mumble as she continued to nuzzle him. "I love you too.." He let the words play in his mind a moment before asking, "Do you think..your family..would they like me?" While he was a shifter, he was not a gyspy. He wasn't sure how they would take to him..but he could shift into an animal form, and he knew all about being a wanderer..and he loved Laura..so perhaps..?

Karelym smiled at that, watching as he ducked under water. As he did so, she laughed and swam as well, taking cover behind a rock and 'hiding' from him. She would not be visible when he resurfaced, but she wouldn't leave him wondering too long, and it wasn't as though she was hard to find.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:28 pm
((Yep. Tons. Colombus Day . . . Martin Luther King Day . . . I think we get Labor Day off . . . Christmas Break . . . Easter Break . . . Thanksgiving four day weekend . . . yeah . . . it's fun.))

Laura looked up at him. "I . . . I would think so . . . Just . . . my dad probably won't be too happy about how young we are . . . and Mom will be upset that she's 'losing' her 'baby girl'" she said, saying the last two words with a grimace.

Coryn resurfaced and looked around but didn't see Karelym. "Kar?" he asked, swimming around in a small circle to look for her. Where'd she go? he thought, a puzzled frown on his face.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games