Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:42 pm
spade looked down quietly. "there were... but they were captured. they were used to create prototypes like me..." spade looked at the faerie to see if she would be angry.

lost looked at pre. he became weary of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:43 pm
"Th-That was an ancient ritual to bond two people together in a marriage kind of way...It says that a God of Death and a Goddess will undergo this ritual..." Pre's hands trembled. She didn't seem to notice Spade and Lost anymore, but Spade's words did stick to her mind to be addressed after this shock ended.
Tea took the book from her hands before she dropped it, "This really is bad..." She said.

KoTari nodded and glanced back at the people in the room.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:48 pm
Angelus stared in shock and sputtered out, "M....married?!" He seemed to sway a bit as he fell to his knees. He said softly, "Is there anything else to the prophecy?!"

Akari spoke up, "Well it is said that one half of the prophecy is on this world and the other half would be on the other world."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:51 pm
spade looked at the others. she turned back to KoTari. she felt lost holding on to her shirt.

lost looked at spade."whats happening" he whispered to her knowing she would hear.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:56 pm
"We just witnessed an age-old prophecy become reality," KoTari answered.
"I-It doesn't say! It's only telling me that it was fated to happen!" Pre said going beyond scared and into terrified. She didn't like where this is going.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:58 pm
Akari moved forward examining the book and turned a page and read it with a gasp and said, "The other half of the prophecy..." He looked at Pre, "I can not translate this though..."

Angelus looked at everyone there, "F-fated to happen! What the...how is that possible!?"

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:00 pm
"whats a prophecy? i heard the scientist always mention something like that. they wanted two people. it was to help them make the perfect soldier"
spade replied. she looked at KoTari.

lost kept looking at the faeries. they interested him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:03 pm
Pre's eyes scanned the letters that resembled pictures and shook her head, "This is saying that the remainder of this text is on another planet...It says it's from the Goddess's planet. So it's in Mythanos," She said and turned away. She had a hand to her chest and she was forcing herself not to cry.
"I thought that book looked familiar. It was in Pet, our hometown," Tea said.
"They already succeeded in that regard. But to answer your question, a prophecy is a prediction of the future," KoTari said to Spade.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:10 pm
spade's eyes widened. "they have?!?" she looked at lost."did you know about this?" she looked back at KoTari.

lost looked at kotari. this suprised him too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:11 pm
Angelus said softly, "Is there any way for us to figure out the other half of the prophecy or at least figure out what will happen to us because of this?"

Akari stood back with a sigh, "Also it can be referenced as where a divide in fate will be."

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:15 pm
"That book...It was destroyed with the rest of Pet..." Tea said with a wavering voice.
Pre didn't say anything. She knew that she was the reason why that book was destroyed.

"How did I know? Why, we were in the Academy. They mentioned a living weapon. It's the same one that created the hole in the building. That Angel with Kieran's soul; Kir. We met him when we came here, remember?" KoTari said. He sounded a little surprised that Spade had forgotten.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:21 pm
Angelus looked saddened, "And you have no idea what it said...this can not be good..." He sighed and said, "If it was fated to happen then worrying about it will not help at all." He looked at Pre and said, "Tell me though...why do I feel so sad...?"

Akari said softly, "Humans and their obsession with power..."  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:22 pm
spade looked at KoTari."he was put down as a failed project due to his inability to kill mercylessly. thats what they aimed to fix when they made me" spade looked at lost. she had expected something else. she looked at pre again. "cant you ask someone if they have a copy?"

lost looked at spade. she was acting like a bird again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:32 pm
"I spoke with Kieran telepathically. He explained everything to me. Even a living weapon needs downtime. Kir's soul has been broken into two. One part is the Kir he is now, while the other part is a blood crystallis, which serves as his 'trigger'. Whenever Kir is in control he is not an active weapon. Of course no normal Angel would want to inflict harm," KoTari said, "The scientists were probably afraid to activate him because of his extraordinary powers," He shrugged.

"It was an ancient text. We were not allowed to copy it," Tea said sadly.
Pre still didn't say anything. She felt like killing herself right there and then.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:38 pm
spade looked at the faeries. "i dont get it. they only use us till we are broken and useless whats the point. why was i created if im going to be broken down when a better weapon is created" she felt an aura began to pull the energy from her. she felt bad.

lost looked at spade. this wasnt normal. she was usually '******** the world' type of person.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games