Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:08 pm
"I don' think an Angel could do that...." Syra said looking out in the distance at what was happening. "This is definitely not good."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:21 pm
Kira's eyes widened as a large blast shot up towards the sky. Was this the world's ending? He watched in horror until suddenly he noticed angel figures around the mana blast. He watched intensely as the blast soon shot back down towards the tower where it had come from. "Are the angels trying to destroy Zen?"  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:30 pm
Syra squinted her eyes seeing the bright light that shot up into the sky. When it receded, she blinked a few times before shaking her head "I..i don't know.." she replied  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:46 am
Tea understood exactly what was going on; how the Angel could have such immense power and what was happening to this world. But it didn't cushion her amazement when she saw all the Angel's deflect the blast back down at Zen.
"It's so beautiful..." Tea said, completely contradictory to what was happening.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:52 am
Keiro had chosen to stay on the ground up until now. She thought it safer to stand below. But, she couldn't help be curious, and the tremors made her edgy. She quickly pulled herself up a nearby tree, unsure whether it was the one her companions had disappeared into or not. When she got to the top, she saw it was a separate tree, but her focus was redirected to the spire as it began to crumble from the bright blast. Her eyes widened at the sight; she'd never seen anything like it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:15 am
"Now i think they are trying to destroy Zen...." Syra said softly watching as the Angels redirected the blast towards Zen crumbling the spire. Her eyes were glued to the scene like she was a moth attracted to the flame.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:26 am
Tea was confused and a little frightened suddenly. The attack came back, so it was going to destroy the tower and whoever was on it, including the person who fired.
"Why is there someone like him here?" Tea wondered. That was probably the only thing concerning her at that moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:56 pm
Kira was still amazed by what he was seeing. Tea's question struck his curiosity though. "What do you mean?" He asked.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:59 pm
"Even from so far away...that pulse of life...it has to be a Fourth! But from what I understand from you and your companions, there are no Fourth's on this planet," Tea said, still frightened.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:24 pm
"To my knowledge, no there shouldn't be. If one was here, it must of came from your planet." He said. He wondered now why another being from Mythanos was here as well. "Wait, is it normal for people from your planet to come to other planets?"  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:27 pm
"If any race from Mythanos is to cross over to other worlds, only Faerie's and Fourths have the ability. The others do not have the power or magic to cross, and my coming here was purely coincidental. I had to have certain requirements fulfilled...Fourths overpass this," Tea said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:39 pm
Kira looked back to the spire as Tea talked. The action seemed to have ended there. He looked back to Tea again. "Why would a fourth come here?" He asked, knowing Tea didn't really know the answer seeing as she was confused of the whole thing as well.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:44 pm
Tea only shook her head, "I don't know. Fourth's are usually peace loving people. Why this one is fighting..." She was at a loss. She had only met one of this race before. That person was on Mythanos, traveling with a group of mercenaries. They are normally quiet and secretive. The Fourth on top of that Spire seemed more open. What was going on? Was he exiled from Mythanos because of something he did?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:46 pm
"Perhaps thats the exact reason hes no longer in Mythanos. He maybe was corrupt and the other Fourth's and creatures of Mythanos didn't approve since they're supposed to be peace loving?" He said, making up theories off the top of his head. "I don't what the customs are there so I wouldn't know if you can even banish people from a planet."  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:49 pm
"It's only with Fourth's that planetary exile is possible," Tea said. This was all making no sense to her. Something is off. They were powerful creatures, but they would never harm others. There might be some other reasons, like he was forced or something. Anything was possible with the enigmatic Fourth's, "...I wonder if he's still alive?" She asked suddenly.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games