Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:32 pm
Derrick felt a pang in his heart at the words. And then the other picked up Giamonde..he was really leaving? A flare of panic erupted in his heart. And then his heart sunk completely at the sight of tears falling down Dimitri's cheeks. "Dimitri.." He didn't waste another second on thoughts, he turned and wrapped his arms around Dimitri's waist tightly from behind. Derrick shook his head next to Dimitri's, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry...I don't want you to leave, not ever. I'm an idiot sometimes but please don't leave me anyway. I need you, Dim, I wouldn't have made it all these years without you. I won't make all the next ones without you either." he finished softly as he sighed and pressed his lips against the back left side of Dimitri's head as he would have done to Rowdy's furry head.

Darren laughed, "As if I'd ever complain about you." he said as they entered the kitchen, and he cheered at the sight of pancakes. "Someone's been cooking."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:41 pm
Dimitri held his breath as Derrick wrapped his arms around his waist. The words the other was speaking hit home. After Derrick's lips pressed against the back of his head, a few more tears escaped his eyes. "Alright...I'll stay," he said softly.

Jaime smiled brightly. As if on cue, his stomach rumbled loudly again. "Well, if you will heat them back up, I'll make us something to drink," he offered with a grin.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:50 pm
Derrick sighed in relief at the words, holding Dimitri tighter and then giving him another kiss gratefully before giving him a bear hug as he lifted Dimitri from the ground. "My wonderful best friend, Dimitri. You are too good for me but I'm too selfish to give you up." he said as he set the other back down and chuckled a little shakily, the thought of losing Dimitri still weighing on his mind..and the stupid things he'd said.

Elryn and Giamonde exchanged a knowing glance.

Darren laughed at that before grinning down at Jaime as he spun with Jaime in his arms, "Oh? What if I just want to keep you in my arms? Hmm?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:56 pm
Dimitri set El and Gia on the bed so as not to squish them. He turned around and faced Derrick. The hurt was still fresh in his eyes, but behind it was forgiveness waiting its turn. Wordlessly, he wrapped his arms back around the other, pulling him tight.

Jaime chuckled a bit. "Well, if you plan on feeding me like a baby, then alright. Otherwise I might just take a bite out your shoulder," he chuckled.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:13 pm
Derrick watched him set the others on the bed before turning to face him. There was hurt in his eyes, but then he was wrapped and pulled into a tight hug. Derrick wrapped his arms around the other in turn, staying silent for a moment before murmuring, "I'm sorry, Dimitri. I didn't mean those things at all..I want you all to stay. Especially you." he glanced to the dog on the bed, "Sorry, Elryn." he said sincerely.

Elryn nodded, "It's alright, Derrick."

Derrick was grateful for Elryn's lack of anger towards him and he turned back to Dimitri and looked into the other's eyes a moment. "I'm sorry." he said again, and then hoping to make him smile a little, Derrick said, "If I'm ever being an idiot again, go ahead and magick my mouth shut." he said with a little chuckle.

Darren grinned and raised a brow as he set Jaime down in a chair, "I might enjoy feeding you..you're such a cutie." he teased as though talking to a little kid.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:20 pm
The hurt was fading from Dimitri's eyes. At Derrick's last comment, he managed a half-smile. "Don't tempt me," he teased before pulling the other into another strong hug. "I'm sorry for overreacting," he whispered.

Jaime narrowed his eyes playfully. He liked the idea of being taken care of but on the other hand, he already felt like a small child next to Darren sometimes, he wasn't going to dignify his comment with a response. With a chuckle he got up from his seat and went to the fridge. "Orange juice, apple juice or milk?" he asked with a smile.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:39 pm
Derrick was relieved to see the hurt fading a bit and the half-smile. "I'll try not to." And he smiled as he was pulled into another strong hug, hugging the other back. "Don't be. I was way out of line..I heard myself saying those things..but I didn't mean them at all."

Darren considered that before heading to the pancakes to warm them up. "Orange juice please, short stuff." he said as he ruffled Jaime's hair affectionately, oblivious to his misgivings on feeling like a child at times.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:49 pm
Dimitri pulled back to look in Derrick's eyes. "I know," he said, giving him another smile. He pulled him close again, pressing his cheek against Derrick's. "It's all forgiven," he said softly.

Jaime growled playfully as Darren ruffled his hair. He picked up the jug of orange juice and took two glasses from the cabinet, pouring one for each of them. "Here you go, love," he said with a warm smile, holding out the glass for Darren.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:56 pm
Derrick leaned his head against Dimitri's, keeping their cheeks close. "Thank you, Dim." he tilted his head and pressed a kiss to Dimitri's cheek on impulse, hoping that Dimitri would think it was just the same as when Derrick kissed Rowdy's cheek. Or head. Or snout. Or back. Or stomach. Pretty much everywhere really. They'd been an affectionate pair..it was hard to duplicate that as humans unless you were..lovers.

Darren laughed at the playful growl. The pancakes had warmed by then and he grinned, taking the glass and clinking it against Jaime's. "Cheers!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:01 pm
Dimitri felt his face turn red when Derrick placed a kiss to his cheek. His heart skipped a beat, and he wanted the closeness to continue. Slowly, he turned his head, returning the gesture, probably letting his lips linger a moment longer than he should have.

"Cheers!" Jaime reciprocated with a smile. He sat in the chair, and began to slather on butter and syrup. "This looks amazing," he said with a smile.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:48 pm
Derrick felt the kiss back and felt a warm tingling run over him. He blinked before smiling as he said with soft amusement, "Your kisses feel very different than when you were furry and wet." he said with a chuckle.

Darren sat down and did similarly with his pancakes. "Wonder who cooked it." he said as he took a bite, grinning at Jaime.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:59 pm
Dimitri couldn't help but chuckle. "Yea, I suppose your right," he said with a smile. Though, a kiss on the cheek was only the beginning of what kisses he wanted to give Darren.

"Derrick, maybe?" Jaime suggested. "Sorcy isn't exactly the greatest cook, and these are edible. Actually, they're even good," he added with a chuckle.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:25 pm
Derrick smiled and pulled away, ruffling Dimitri's hair as he did so. He glanced back in time to see Giamonde changing from a frog to a turtle. Meaning he could speak again.

Derrick went to the bed and grabbed him quickly, holding his mouth closed much to Giamonde's irritation. "He can talk again now, is there a way to make sure he can't just frog himself again, Dimitri?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:41 pm
Dimitri chuckled as Derrick ruffled his hair. At his question, he grimaced a bit. "I'm not sure...not without knowing the exact spell Ayla used," he said. Though, he was trying to rack his brain to see if there was something he was missing.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:47 pm
Giamonde squirmed angrily in Derrick's grip and Derrick released his mouth. "Damnit! I couldn't breathe, moron!"

Derrick glared down at him, "Call me a moron again and that'll be the least of your worries."

Giamonde seemed to think this over and quieted with a sigh. "What do you wanna talk about anyway? What does it matter if I'm a frog?"

Derrick glanced between Elryn and Dimitri before looking back down at him, "Because Elryn and Dimitri seem to care. And I'm not like you, remember? I wouldn't just let someone suffer."

Giamonde cringed at that barb, but didn't reply.

"What happens because you turned forty?"

Giamonde didn't reply.

Derrick looked to Dimitri pointedly. "See? He's beyond help."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games