Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:26 pm
Lydia sat quietly in her cage. Things seemed to be unusually calm. She was starting to worry about what might be happening.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:13 pm
Spira nodded, waiting for command from Psadas. She stayed beside him, staring off into space. "Ill..do my best."  

Fujibayashi Shina

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:58 am
User Image

Adrianna looked up again after a minute of looking over the bird of paradise picture. It was really quiet in here...How odd. Usually at least one of the other experiments would be very chattery, including herself.
She looked at the book again, noting details. She knew she could always correct herself after the transformation, but she liked to get it in the first shot.
" Ooookay..." Adrianna pushed the book away from her again and stood up. The cage wasn't all that big. So, despite her low height and small body, she still had to duck some to avoid hitting her head on its 'roof'.
She took one last look at the book from where she stood, then began to transform. Her body shrunk, at the same time, her bones grew thinner and lighter. Her lips hardened and lengthened into a beak, and her toenails sharpened into talons. The feathers sprouted, and in no time, she was a greater bird of paradise, a mirror image of the bird in the book. Adrianna rustled her new wings, turning her head to admire the black and yellow plumage. She fluttered over to the book and began checking for any mistakes she might have made.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:42 am
Lydia took an interest in what Adrianna was doing for a moment. She watched quietly as the girl transformed into a bird. Then glanced at the door, wondering if Rick was going to come for her again.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:36 am
Rick lightly walked into the quarantine chambers. The experiments were quiet.
He walked over to Lydia's cage and knelt down, "How are you doing now?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:44 am
Lydia leaned back, a little, away from him. "Why are you here?" she asked, instead of answer like she usually did. Her crystallis was angry upon seeing him.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:51 am
"I just want to tell you that you are going to have an old friend visit you very soon," Rick said. He said it more to her crystallis than Lydia herself.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:54 am
"What do you mean?" Lydia asked him, tilting her head to the side in confusion.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:58 am
"I have just dispatched some hunters who are going to bring KIERAN back here, where he belongs," Rick said with an evil smile, "It would be like a family reunion wouldn't it?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:03 am
Lydia's eyes opened wide when he said that. She didn't understand what he meant but her crystallis did. He took control of her, with little resistant , because Lydia had no idea what was happening until he had control.
"b*****d!" he made Lydia yell, and her body jumped forward and grabbed the bars on the door of the cage.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:06 am
"I knew you would want to see your brother again," Rick smiled, not at all fazed by Lydia's outburst, "Our intelligence has figured out his general location and I was hoping that you would provide more insight to that. However I don't think that would be necessary anymore."  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:12 am
"Why do you need him anyway?" he demanded, magic beginning to glow around Lydia's hands. "You have all of these experiments here."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:14 am
"You wouldn't understand, but KIERAN is the most powerful living weapon this Academy has ever produced," Rick said, "It would be wonderful to have something like it at my side as my guard and hunter all at once, wouldn't it?" He grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:21 am
"Leave my brother alone," the crystallis said through gritted teeth. Shards of light magic began to appear around Lydia's body.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 am
"I don't think so," Rick said and stood up, "Well, expect a new neighbor soon, Dragonkin," He walked to the door of the quarantine chambers.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games