Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:24 pm
((Damn you, i cant post my rp until aro posts))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:25 pm
aro jumped in the air then made hand signs going in to the second state of his bloodline then grew wings and flew in the air.  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:27 pm
(their he posted now go nd jus bout everyone lost balance)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:29 pm
Ty a bit shocked, stoped his peuupets attacks.Sir then lunged up off the crumbling earth high,into the air clearing the falling ground.

At the same time Rain managed to slow his kick to where it had little damage to the girl, as he then jumped and grabbed her.As he grabbed her he lunged back to the safe with the girl.Ty might be fighting but he would never let someone die like that.As Rain landed next to Sir he set the girl on her feet and both puppets jumpped back a few stepps.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:30 pm
pyro hasu
(their he posted now go nd jus bout everyone lost balance)

((Sorry it took me a minute i had to save rock girl, from falling, that would be the stupidest way to die.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:33 pm
(pyro`s turn whee .)  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:37 pm
Pyro glanced over at the puppet user "so now a puppet user is here...this should be interesting" he said to himself as he punched the ground again causing large rocks to fly up and cover his body, now with the rocks covering him he made several handsigns and created 3 ember clones then puting his hand on the ground to sink the clones in time for pyro to spin and kick one rock with full force, pushing himself into the air a bit to follow up with the other rocks, with this going on the clones slowly made its way over to the puppet user and waited patiently  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:37 pm
((Where are all of you guys' profiles?))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:38 pm
(profile subforum.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:42 pm
pyro hasu
Pyro glanced over at the puppet user "so now a puppet user is here...this should be interesting" he said to himself as he punched the ground again causing large rocks to fly up and cover his body, now with the rocks covering him he made several handsigns and created 3 ember clones then puting his hand on the ground to sink the clones in time for pyro to spin and kick one rock with full force, pushing himself into the air a bit to follow up with the other rocks, with this going on the clones slowly made its way over to the puppet user and waited patiently

((You have no clue that those are puppets, they look human, and there cloths covers there puppet bodies and everything,also you have no way of knowing where Ty is.Just edit your posy, the puppet Rain is who you all think is just a normal ninja with his sensei Sir.))

Sir jumpped up and punched the rock as it shattered into a million pieces. As he landed him and Rain jumpped back even further,getting closer to the ring of fire.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:44 pm
((I dont wanna explain any more, but the two puppets Rain and Sir, look like regular ninjas.There is no way to tell that they are puppets and Ty is on the oppisite side of the fire from the anbu members and the kage. Ty is controling the two puppet, but it looks as if they are just to normal people fighting, they dont wear anything to say which village they are from or anything.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:45 pm
Rahenno was very impressed. He smiled. His best Konton justus was found in the second stage. This would also highten other jutsu. Rahenno waited to see what Fenrir would pull next.

(Sorry my laptop is being stupid)  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:45 pm
Aro metatora
(profile subforum.)

(( stare Naaaaah REALLY!? lol Where in the subforum is what I mean aro. I thought pyro's was in the akatsuki area but it isn't neither are you guys in the wandering ninja section. I'll check cloud but i don't think pyro's is there))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:48 pm
(you gotta be kiddin me im not makin dat thing all over again)  

pyro hasu

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:50 pm
pyro hasu
(you gotta be kiddin me im not makin dat thing all over again)

((you dont have to just edit out everything about puppets and just put boy and the other man,rain looks 5 and sir is jounin age whatever that is))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games