Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:48 am
*Just as the Lich King is exiting, a strange looking man dressed in a cloak, a tophat, white gloves and a featureless mask exits the shadows, and moves into his path.* "Just what are you intending to do with that sword?" *The man's voice was calm and indifferent, yet at the same time intense and demanding.*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:00 pm
The Lich King and his atendants stop, they assume an agrsive stance, but the lich king remains calm. "I figured I should have put up some sort of barrier, but this door was hard enough to pry open as it were." He holds up the sword and his mouth cracks into a victorious grin. "Why, nothing major... create a scar on a plane that most would agree is evil anyways."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:52 pm
Raziel landed quietly outside the building, but for some reason he could not sense the entranceway. Try as he might, he couldn't locate the door and this troubled him.

"Nemo, you and the golem stay here and guard the complex. I will try to see if I can't find any of my companions and I will return as swiftly as I can."

Raziel took off once more, leaving his companions to guard the complex in his stead.

((Off to Mecha Main Street))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:07 pm
the golem sensing that the entrance could not be found here followed raziel knowing from the wispers of footsteps that answers would present themselves there

((to mecha main street))

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:22 am
As Neo walked he noticed the Lich King with a strange sword and another man in a mask. Instead of getting involved he stopped and hid, watching from a distance.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:30 pm
The dwarf grumbled as the golem followed Raziel, disgruntled because he wanted to honor his friends, even though it meant he would be alone. He hated being alone.

He turned back towards the complex, his anger very apparent.

"Where are ya, ye blasted door!? I oughta kick yer damn teeth in, ya wooden b*****d!"

He grumbled again and sat cross-legged, throwing his arms together across his chest to await his friend's return.

Angelic King Raziel

Anakoni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:22 pm
"Hm. Is that so?" *The man in the mask turned to completely face the Lich King and his posse.* "My name is Xio, fortune teller by trade, drifter by creed." *Xio came closer slowly, and it seemed almost as if he hovered across the ground.* "I can tell any fortune...including yours. Would you like to know what I see in your stars?" *The tone Xio took was calm, almost soothing, but had a sinister undertone.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:12 pm
"Drop the act boy. The stars have decived me three times alredy, I shan't let them do it again." He held up his hand, negative energy begining to course through its surface, "I wouldn't know why you seem to believe that you can tell the future by burning balls of gas, but I suggest you ignore any of their advice and stay back.

The Lich king was in enemy teritory, and sensing the thrid presence in the complex, as well as those outside nearby walls, he would rather not cause a ruckus here. If the man continued to advance, he would have to perform a phasing spell.

A small cross with a circle around it began to apear on his palm, however, it burned with no agressive energy.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:58 pm
*Xio chuckles, watching the Lich with passing interest.* "You underestimate me." *Xio extends his arm from under his cloak, and holds up a tarot card, it's back facing the Lich King.* "Since you obviously do not believe in concepts such as 'fate' and 'fortune', this card shouldn't be of much concern to you, correct?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:29 pm
The Lich King chuckles, "That all depends on what kind of tarot card that is." He opens his other hand behind him, gathering enough enery to muster a counter spell should it be an attack. "Most mortals are only aware of the one set, there were many others at one point. At least one was the source of a great school of magic, but most of those were swalowed up by monsters." The emblem on his hand began to glow more vibrantly. "But listen to me blaber on, do you plan on attack me or not?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:42 pm
"That all depends on you." *All around the Lich King, men who looked exactly identical to Xio exited the shadows, effectively surrounding him. They each held tarot cards in their hands.* "The choice is yours."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:58 pm
"Really now?" he held forward his hand from behind his back. It sparkeled with a clear blue light, and when he opened his palm the light rushed forth. "Mana leak" he said calmly as the light caused the energy from the duplication spell to drain out. The duplicates slowly began colapsing inward.

"I would rather take this somwhere where we have more even ground. THis place is not the most comfortable for me." he let the hand emiting the blue light fall and the light stoped. He forced the hand with the symbol forward, and the symbol apeared on the ground.

It erupted with red light, and became a strong vortx of energy. The Lich King laughed and said "Dream of the Zodiac." matter of factly as the energy became a portal. It pulled all o those in the vicinity through. THe portall rushed through the plane of dreams, carrying those pulled in to an unoocupied segemtn of town...

((Okay, lets take this quite literaly outside Anakoni. Xio's getting pulled in, and so are the Lich Kings minnions. As for Neo, thats up to you Saphira.
TO the slumms))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:03 pm
He approached quietly, one hand stroking his chin while the other rest behind him. The dwarf would have noticed his arrival, what with his close relationship to the earth and all, but gave no outward sign of acknowledging his arrival.

"Has there been any change at all?"

The dwarf shook his head before getting to his feet, not bothering to dust himself off at all.

"Not a damn thing, lad. Where the door was altered from doesn't matter right now. Where it was altered too does, and right now only the people inside would know that."

The dwarf grinned knowingly. This was where Raziel's ingenuity would come into play.

"Unless, of course, you know something I don't."

Raziel grinned. The dwarf knew him all too well.

"But of course, my miniscule friend. Come, we have a school to attend."

(( Off to Ninja Academy! ))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:41 pm
outside of the jarian base A.I rolled behind neo
"found you.....jarian entrance.....missing......strange energy patterns coming from.....frosty mountain peak"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:49 pm

"Yes. I can see the doors are gone." neo smiled slightly and turned to look at A.I
"Frosty Mountain peak? Sounds lovely and warm. I suppose with no one else around i should go. I don't have a clue where Frosty Mountain peak is..." he paused and began to mutter things to himself, hoping that A.I would know where the energy patterns were. Although being able to get into the base and getting some equipment would help. If he needed something he could probably take it from A.I though...

Super Saphira!

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games