Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:44 pm
User Image

Armand still gave Veronica that annoyed look. He really did not appreciate being interrupted but hey she was mortal and dumb. Well thats what ran through his mind at the moment. He yawned and set his arms behind his head and started to walk towards the school. "Well I don't want to be late for this class even though I am pretty sure that this is the one hundredth time that I took it. That and I really don't want the annoying brat and headmaster on my case about it. See you later Madeline." He winked at her and continued on his way.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin groaned into Dylan's ear. Pleasure was shooting through her body from all nerve endings. God, he was tempting her so much. Ravin moved his hand further up her thigh and leaned into him so that they were close together.
"You wouldn't eat food," she whispered through her delight. "You wouldn't be able to be warm, to have your humanity, to ever have children. Can you imagine that?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:53 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan smiled as Ravin moved his hand up higher on her thigh. He continued to rub his thumb there in a circular motion. Teasing not only Ravin but himself as well.

"I could live without food." Dylan replied, his mouth lingering close to her ear. "Humanity's over rated. I don't really like warmth anyway." To ever have children. Can you imagine that? Dylan thought about this for a moment. He hadn't ever really thought about having his own family one day. He wasn't opposed to the idea, it just had always seemed so distant. Like it was too futuristic. But there was always adoption, right? Or was that illegal or something...? Of course, how can something be illegal if no one knew about vampires.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:01 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned there wasn't a single class that Wickwood offered that the vampires hadn't taken at least once in their lives. "So what do you think of this whole situation." he was reffering to everything, mixing the humans with the vampires, the fact that the two killers of the group didn't feel like killing their victims for once...  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:02 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin swallowed as Dylan teased her by slowly rubbing her thigh. She moved to sit on his lap so that her legs touched his. She giggled softly into his ear, rubbing the back of his leg with her own.
"You really want eternity?" she asked softly, touched by his words. If he really wanted this, she would have a mate. She never thought about that. It filled her with warmth. "With...with me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:06 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan held her closely as she sat in his lap. People glared, stared and mouths fell open. Apparently, this was new to some. Or they were just jealous.

Dylan rested his head on her back and continued to rub her thigh. Only now his hand was moving acrossed the width of her tiny thigh. "Yes Ravin. I wouldn't want to spend an eternity with anyone else." He was scared to death, but if it meant forever. He'd take it.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:09 pm
rAViN bLaCK

"Damn it, Dylan," she whispered, really happily. "You don't know it feels for you to say that."
Ravin smiled brightly up at him, leaning into his strong, warm chest. She sighed, feeling Dylan continue to rub her thigh even as he held her. "God, that feels good."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:15 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled against her back. He lightly pressed a kiss to her shoulder blade. "Why don't you tell me?" The amusement was apparent in his voice. Ravin was now smiling at him, leaning against him. He could feel her sigh, God, that feels good. His fingers carressed each spot they touched on her thigh. He kissed her bare arm and chuckled lightly. He was equally happy.

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:18 pm
User Image

Armand laughed and stretched his arms up to the sky, "A minor speed bump. I do understand now that I enjoy spending time with the human and would not want to hurt her or lose her but that just increases my desire to kill. I would gladly annihilate the entire school if it was for her sake. She is no longer my victim but like a dear pet that I keep next to me. That and her blood is the sweetest I have ever tasted yet. Not about to let that go anytime soon." He grinned widely. This is made his days at this school seem that much more fun to him. It was like one big game.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:27 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin squirmed in delight. Her body warmed at his smile and all the gentle touches he gave her. "If you want to know, it feels excellent," she breathed. "I've never had someone who wants to spend forever with me. Are you sure you would want it?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:31 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Good," Dylan breathed, continuing to rub his fingers along her leg. "I know how crazy it sounds Ravin. We hardly know eachother at all, but I feel connected to you in a way that I've never felt for anyone else." His fingers slid to the inside of her upper thigh, but quickly moved to the outside of her thigh. Dylans hand lingered there for a moment, then continued to draw circles acrossed her leg.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:35 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline felt him bite her. She wasn't as scared as the first time. She didn't want to scream anyways. It would attract stares from people. She kept her mouth close, along with her eyes, when she heard a familiar voice. Veronica. She opened her eyes. Armand licked her neck. She waited until he finished before throwing her hair over the bite marks. He kissed her and then walked away. "Bye." She waved. He winked. She smiled and turned to Ronnie. "Okay. He's a vampire. He likes and I like him. The end." She giggled.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
ooc: sorry just got home from school and i had to catch upUser Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:36 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter just continued to smile, Armand always had been intense in his emotions. "I find Veronica very intriguing, and I would kill any who would touch her... She seems rather set on me turning her however." Hunter shrugged once again "I simply don't losses the control you or Ravin do. I would prefer her to stay human however." they had made it to class and Hunter took his seat. Ready to ace the class with ease.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:37 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin nodded slowly. "I know what you mean. Dylan, I feel like...like we've been together for so long."
She squirmed even more at his touch, giggling softly. For a moment Ravin was still. Delight spasmed through her but she was still, releasing a soft moan.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games