Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:11 am
rofl Oooh boy. That's.... really really bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:27 am
I'm sorry, I had to.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:56 pm
Dare I say... once again, this guild went there. xd

We really prove you need to be there or be square. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:35 pm
I really don't have the energy today, but there's a few applications waiting right now, so any mods, feel free to take them apart.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:18 pm
Bio, did you see the dates? We've been through those already.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:52 pm
Seeing as how nobody did it yet, I'll do the honors of declining them. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:36 pm
Elliot Salem
Bio, did you see the dates? We've been through those already.
If we've been through them, then why haven't they been declined right there and then??

EDIT: Okay, so apparently Gaia is being its usual bitchy glitchy, even though I clearly declined them, they're still there. And trying to decline them again, it's giving me some bullshit error message. Oh Gaia, would you die already?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:40 pm
Yeah, I tried declining them too. Gave some stupid message about them either never having a request or they're already out of the queue or something. And don't die, Gaia. There's no guild without you. D:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:48 pm
Tux man 94
residet evil kicks major *ss. althogh i have played only 1,2,&4; they are the greater than any cheap imatators such as house of the dead.

I love Residet Evil too. biggrin Too bad I just kicked your *ss to the curb. Imatators such as House of the Dead are still fun!

Yay bad spelling. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:01 pm
Canas Renvall
Tux man 94
residet evil kicks major *ss. althogh i have played only 1,2,&4; they are the greater than any cheap imatators such as house of the dead.

I love Residet Evil too. biggrin Too bad I just kicked your *ss to the curb. Imatators such as House of the Dead are still fun!

Yay bad spelling. xd

Ha ha ha! biggrin  

BrokenButterfly73

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:50 pm
Dark Magyk
I love the Resident Evil storyline. I am still waiting to see if they will make a game that explains what Albert Wesker's up to now. I own RE4 for the wii along with RE: The Umbrella Chronicles. I have completed both games and I've been waiting for RE5 forever. Go S.T.A.R.S!

Yey... You own the two biggest failures in Resident Evil's storyline. Have you even TRIED playing the good ones?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:55 pm
Dark Magyk
I am still waiting to see if they will make a game that explains what Albert Wesker's up to now.

RE5 you dipshit. stare  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:17 am
haha, excellent use of the word dipshit, Angela!

I love finding and smiting nooblets... Such a nice passtime  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:35 am
Gah! This place is scary...Fun. Yes, scary fun. Thank Wesker I didn't get declined, or maybe I would have been laughed at here! Gah! Who knows...Maybe there are laughing at my sense of humor somewhere else! GAHHH!!! Must flee!  

King of Paradise

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:20 pm
Well if you're in the guild reading these, then it means you had a good application. We just laugh at the nooblets in this thread... the ones who either idolize RE4 and beyond, or the ones who never passed first grade spelling.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games