Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:36 am
Kyra winced as the glass was pulled out from her leg without warning and she hissed before making a surprised noise as she was picked up by Trasten.

Trasten carried the neko and started heading to Lyroura's house, expecting his brother to follow.

Kyra smiled amusedly. "Girlie? How old are you? Ten?" she asked and then sighed. "Thank you . . . for helping me. Both of you." she said, looking from Trasten to Koltar.

Trasten smiled. "No problem." he said in a way that said it really wasn't a problem.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:39 am
Koltar chuckled at the hiss followed by the surprised noise. His amusement stopped at her words and he growled slightly. At her thanks, he waved a dismissive hand. "Of course. You damsel in distress types would be lost without us." he said airily in what sounded like a smug chauvinist in boy form. In fact, he was partially teasing, partially just 'getting her back' for the 'how old are you' bit.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:43 am
Kyra smirked. "Oh . . . Well then . . . how might I show my thanks to my saviors?" she asked, teasing back. She found the kid rather cute. He was acting so big and tough. Adorable.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:52 am
Koltar blinked and then blushed a little..a less than kid-friendly image going through his mind.. "You could tell us your name, for starters." he mumbled, blushing just a little more and looking like a bashful kid.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:54 am
Kyra smiled. "Kyra. My name is Kyra. But I don't think that's enough to thank my rescuers. I know! I will give you both a kiss!" she said with a slight giggle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:00 am
Lyroura had happened to glance out the window and caught sight of Trasten..holding a girl in his arms..she couldn't tell from the window that the woman was injured, but she could see their movements..

Koltar's blush increased a bit. "If you like.." he mumbled. He wasn't sure what was wrong with him. When had he ever been..well..like this?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:07 am
Kyra smiled and then reached up and kissed Trasten softly on the cheek and asked him to put her down so she could do the same to Koltar. "And thank you Sir Koltar." she said with a smile before kissing him on the cheek.

Trasten smiled, rather amused by the neko's actions than anything. And, it seemed that his brother had a little crush on Kyra. Interesting . . .  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:10 am
Lyroura caught the kiss on Trasten's cheek and looked away quickly before seeing that she'd done the same to Koltar as well..a man less than two hours and he was already finding other women..well so be it..what did she care? With that, she sniffed a bit and headed to her room, curling up on her bed.

Koltar's face became bright red as she kissed his cheek. "N-No problem." he managed to stammer out, looking down embarrasedly as they reached the castle and entered. Kyra was set down on a couch and Koltar stood beside her. "Alright..can you grab some water, Trast?" he asked, sobering up, "I'll heal her." he said, placing his small hand against her cut and beginning.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:14 am
Trasten nodded and headed to the kitchen, getting a glass of water, not sure what Koltar wanted with it.

Kyra smiled. "My little hero." she crooned, but in a way that wasn't all that patronizing. She really was thankful to him. If he hadn't jumped in, she probably be on the street being beaten up still.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:22 am
Koltar grimaced slightly at her crooning, only because he wasn't used to such things, sincere or otherwise..and he was certain if he'd been a man, she would not have said it. "Yeah..anytime.." he glanced to her. "How long have you been a slave anyway? What happened?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:27 am
Kyra flinched. "I was born into slavery . . . My mom was a slave and my dad was her b*****d of an owner . . . he didn't let her keep me so I was sold to be someone's slave." she muttered sullenly.

Trasten entered. "I got some water Koltar." he said, smiling, though it faded slightly as he saw Kyra's sullen additude. "Is everything alright?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:30 am
Koltar glanced to his brother after listening to Kyra's words with a frown. He then looked back to Kyra and hesitated before placing his hand atop hers and squeezing it reassuringly. "You will never be a slave again," he promised. "Does your mother...still live? We will free her too if she does." he said softly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:36 am
Kyra shook her head, tears coming to her eyes. "I don't know . . . I really don't. Slaves don't have families unless their masters allow them to . . ." she said, trying hard to hold back the tears.

Trasten frowned. "I'm gonna try and find someone who might help." he said, unsure if Lyroura could or not, but he didn't know too much about her magick so he wondered if she could find Kyra's mother. He went to her room and knocked on her door. "Hey, Lyroura?! Can I come in?" he asked, wanting to be polite.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:18 am
Koltar grimaced at the tears. Just because he was unaffected by them, didn't mean it didn't still bother him a bit. Which meant then, that he wasn't unaffected? Or was it just her? Koltar tried to scowl, but it didn't look like one at all on the childish face as he got up beside her on the couch and wrapped his arms around her neck. He couldn't hold her, but he could hug her at least. "I'm sure she lives, and we will find her and bring her back to you." he said softly, even as he wondered why he was volunteering..he didn't owe this girl a thing! Koltar had revenge to get! Somehow..someway that wouldn't hurt his brother..

Lyroura heard a knock on the door and heard Trasten..he'd never bothered with formalities as a wolf..was he done with her so quickly? She came to the door with a very female, very pouty expression that was not a familiar one on Lyroura's face. "Why? Kissing her wasn't enough?" Lyroura asked glumly, knowing she wasn't acting as she ought..but it just wasn't fair! Trasten had seemed a good man.."I saw it from the window..you and that neko.." she added with a sigh as the poutiness became a quiet sort of sadness.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:56 pm
Kyra smiled and hugged Koltar back. "Thanks . . . that's so kind of you . . ." she murmured softly, feeling tired and wanting to go to sleep.

Trasten blinked. "What? The neko? You mean Kyra?" he asked and then shook his head. "She only kissed me because Koltar and I helped her in town. She had a piece of glass stuck right through her leg and her master was hurting her. We . . . well I guess you could say that we rescued her and then She decided that she needed to do something to thank us, so she gave us both a kiss . . ." he said and blinked before tilting his head. "It seems that you're sad because of it . . . So . . . was the kiss a bad thing?" he asked, concerned for Lyroura.

((Poor Trasten. Clueless, but wanting to help others . . . XD))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games