Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:22 pm
"Oh, I don't really sing." Jenn said blushing as she played further into the song.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:41 pm
"Oh come on, I bet you sing wonderfully!" He exclaimed, switching to the cello.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:51 pm
Jenn cringed as she laughed a little. "Ok... Well... Here I go..." She muttered as she stopped the song and began one she knew, one she heard and fell in love with when she first heard it on the radio.

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGenKWiBidA If you want something to go by, I'd say this is mostly what Jenn would sound like.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:58 pm
"OH COOL! A Fire demon!" Without even thinking David reached out and shook his hand, not even noticing the heat. "I met a Neko Demon when I first showed up, but I didn't expect to meet someone as cool as a fire demon... no pun intended. My name's David Langley. What's yours?"  

~sky king Ikki~

galgoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:07 pm
"Im Kunji Stone and you met me before when I was wearing my scarf around my mouth and tould you to go and help someone in the Infirmary."
Kunji has a bleak face to how David is actting around him its like nothing fears him. Well Kunji needs not to scare anyone around him anymore do to him making friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:31 pm
Haki listened in amazement. He had never heard anyone sing with such grace and beauty before. "Oh my.. That was ... I'm speechless. In a good way."  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:33 pm
Jenn blushed and hid behind her hands. "No, I think you did much better." She said bashfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:56 pm
"Thank you, but I must disagree. That was the most beautiful singing I've ever heard." He said, still looking amazed.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

Katurrah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:13 pm
Cin closed her eyes, letting the rain pelt down on her. She smiled at David and Kunji, wondering how it had come to be that she could be standing near people without having to worry about being harmed. She took in the feeling of freedom for the first time. It was a good feeling.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:14 pm
"Aww, stop." She said giddily. She smiled at him getting up from the piano, giving her legs a stretch a little before remembering they hurt. She leaned on the piano to brace herself.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:45 pm
Haki stood up quickly. "You okay?" He asked, walking over there.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:29 pm
Jenn looked at him and smiled weakly. "Yeah, I'm good." She leaned on the piano for support.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

candinaye

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:02 pm
candinaye
"Hmm" Rose said looking at the bottles. she picked tree bottles and headed to an empty table with Nika "Im not sure but ill drink these to quench my thirst a lil' bit" she opened a bottled and started drinking "Ugh. ill never get used to the taste..So what did you did while i was gone?" she asked Nika

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:55 pm
((Stay afloat pillow! Stay afloat!))  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

~sky king Ikki~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:43 am
((sorry, now I've come down sick...))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games