Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:40 am

Jay just turned around and walked away"If we now fight,we will loose!Do you realy think i want his death?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:51 am

"If you walk away now, it's the same as just letting him die!" Mina said.
At that moment, Asuka cam back. When she saw the Eternal Eyes, she was a bit surprised.
"Alright, I'll make a deal with you. I shall let you fight Asuka," Arisu said to the Eternal Eyes. "If you win, you can take Zack. If you lose, you both come with us. I'll even let you both fight her at once. Is that all right with you?"

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:55 am

"No!"Jay just kept going but then he looked over his shoulder to her"I will go and get him later anyway.And ..this will be the day he will get his freedom...we all will get our freedom!BEcause this is the day Annexus will die!"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:00 am

"We could just kill him now. He has already been poisoned by the spiders you sent after us. If you wait any longer, he will probably be dead by the time you come to rescue him," Arisu said. "And all you have to do to defeat Asuka is get one scratch on her. You do not have to kill her."

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:41 am

"Isen't he the Kings son?He should be a bit important..more important then us."Jay stoped and looked at Arisu"What about...let him here and i go with you?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:54 am

"I don't see why not. Lord Annexus will be proud either way," Arisu said.
"That is enough with the heroics, Jay! I will not allow yourself to just walk to your death! What about Serriana!? What will she think if you left her so soon!? Don't put her though the pain of losing a loved one so soon!" Mina said.

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:54 am

Garnet slowly realized that everyone had forgotten about her. She began to think. Hopefully she could help them now that she was a forgotten person. Slowly and silently she crept away but kept them in sight - she was just hiding so that she could think of what to do.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:57 am

Jay looked serious at Mina and then just walked over to Arisu."Deal!"He didn't saw Garnet ,which meant she has to be somewhere."Bring Zack away,he needs some rest.Oh and i think we will see eachother soon "He grined at her.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:03 pm

"Jay...Don't..."
"How boring. I was looking forward to a fight," Asuka said.
Arisu tied Jay's arms behind his back to make sure he didn't try anything.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:06 pm

Jay grinned at Asuka"Maybe later...Well maybe you fight against Zack one day who knows..."He then looked at Mina"Don't worry i trust you i am sure you and two other people will plan something"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Garnet watched in shock as Jay was captured for the second time that day. What was going to happen to Mina? And Zack? And how was she supposed to save them if they were all captured again? This day was the pits.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:14 pm

"Let's go. We shouldn't keep Lord Annexus waiting any longer," Arisu said.
"Of course," Mamoru said. He created a shield around the group and Jay to make sure Mina didn't try anything.
Jay... You're going to be killed... Mina thought. Her legs gave out beneath her and she fell to her knees.

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:20 pm

Zack was still shivering.His breathing dropped lightly and he had a high fever.
Jay lowerd his head ,he..was smilling.He wanted to be captured.Maybe...he had a plan?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:28 pm

Zeek had arrived just in time to see the rest of his commrads leaving with a prisioner. What he didn't know was thet he was standing beside where the girl he defended before was hiding.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:28 pm

Arisu and the rest of the group started to walk back to the castle with Jay. "You might want to hurry up and help Zack if you want to save him," she told Mina.
Mina watched them leave. When they were out of sight, she stood up and walked over to where Zack lay. Seeing his infected wound, she put her hand right above it. Rather than healing it, though, a stream of poison went from the wound to her hand. She had taken care of enough poisonous spider and snake bites back in the village that she had built an immunity to the poison.
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games