Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:36 pm

(..understood but ish what is it, what do you have aginst me and rahenno.)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Masumi nodded as she placed her hand on the boy's chest then put the other one on the chest of the dead body. Her hands lite up green as the life energy was transfered from one body to another. After several moments the life had transfered from one to the other. The body of the young boy dropped dead, and the heart in the new body beat softly.

Masumi H Dekata

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:58 pm

aro arrised from the died and layed up slowly."huh what happened?"aro asked as he looked around the room then saw the lifeless body of hibiki.aro`s eyes widined he was speechless."don`t tell me he..."aro started then felt a strange felling then he knew it was the third state of his bloodline he disappered out the office with smoke clouds.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:03 pm

((I was wondering the same thing. And I also asked nicely once before that I don't want you to call me Rah. I tryed being a friend of your. but apparently i did something worng? ))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:28 pm

((*getting out of the way*))

Chinatsu walked over and picked up the body of the dead fire user and tossed it over her back. "I'll be taking that, thank you." She said ewalking out of the office.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Masumi appeared infront of Chinatsu before she could leave. "I know it bad to talk so ill of the dead. I was wondering if I could have the soul of that body?" She asked since her demon demanded souls for power.

Masumi H Dekata

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:37 pm

Chinatsu looked at Masumi with a small smirk. "You can, but I must get something in return." Chinatsu said figuring a Kage would have something impressive.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:40 pm

((Oh you ***** lol))

Masumi looked at her, and pulled out a scroll from her medical pouch. "Well seeing you like bodies, I have the body of a Shikotsumyaku User." She said since she already took the soul from this body.

Masumi H Dekata

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:44 pm

(Oh don't hate 4laugh )

Chinatsu took the scroll and held out the body. "Deal" She said, not even needing the soul.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:49 pm

Masumi drew her sword and stabbed it into the body, the sword began to glow and a white form drained from the body and into the sword. She sheathed the sword and started walking back to her office. "Thank you, Ciao" Masumi said going back, a little happier.

Masumi H Dekata

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:53 pm

Chinatsu opened the scroll and put the body of the fire user inside it, she then put it up her sleeve and disappeared.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:39 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((lol dont know what to do with Areku anymore, haha I wanted to make him old and finish horse summons but yeah, so i came to try be active in grass again lol))
Areku came walking into the office with his hands in his pockets as he reached door of Masumi he knocked on it before letting himself in and looked around as he took off his mask,"Hey Masumi sensei." Areku said smiling.

Before suddenly heading to the gates for the heck of it.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlKD5Mq2I8
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:20 pm

Kit enterd the office without knocking and smiled sitting at the desk. "Mrs. Masumi. I have come to see a man named Ryoko Hashmoto. Is he available?" With a smile Kit looked at Msumi with his red eyes through his long black hair. "I would dearly like to speak with him."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Hiro walked in the office and saw Kit but just smirked and said nothing to him "Hello Masumi, Long time no see....I see that your the Kage now everyone is much stronger than me even Zeno is...."

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:47 am

(school is to time eating but im back on so ya)

Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai walked into the office tired and sat down "so whats going on peaple" Kemai said wile putting him anbu mask up
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games