Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:51 pm
User ImageHe paused at the table, before grabbing two pork buns, laying a bit more money on the table, before dashing after his teacher and team-mate.

{EXIT}

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:50 pm
AKI && VRAIL -------
------------------------Hatake

User ImageUser ImageVrail had been sitting at a two seater table for nearly an hour. A bored look was displayed as he watched the door for his wife. In front of him sat now cold tea. One for him one for her. He groaned and looked away, and in that second he looked away Aki burst into the ramen shop. She shot under the table and latched on to the post. "Woah there!" Vrail cired as he looked below at her with a curious look on his face. "Where's the fire?" He chuckled. "Kaaasumi is gonna kill me!" Aki hissed and looked around nervously.

Suddenly an angry look crossed his face, "Is she now." He began to stand up but Aki latched on to his leg weighing him down. "Nooo stay here!" Finally he sat and Aki crawled out and into the seat. She guzzled the cold tea. The teen had had one too many adventures today. "What happened?" Vrail had a serious tone as he grabbed two more warm teas from the belt. Aki gasped as she sat the first empty cup down. "I went to the hospital with Arekku and she was there! I almost died!" Vrail narrowed his eyes, "Why were you at the hospital?" Aki paused, even if he was her husband she wouldn't dare tell him what had transpired in the cavern. She had promised to not share Arekku's secret. "Long story. S-so, did you find a house?" She was desperately trying to change the subject. Heaving a sigh, Vrail smiled and leaned forward to kiss her forehead, "Yes I did. There is a small house in Grass Country not far from the village." Aki smiled as he discribed it as the realator had told him. Quaint, quiet, secluded, and perfect for the young couple. "Sounds perfect. When can we pay and move in?" Vrail held up the house key, "Payed for, and we move in whenever." Aki laughed like a bell. The couple decided to eat first before heading out to the new home.

Star Crossed Lovers.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:00 pm
Shoko limps into the ramen shop and orders a big bowl of some vegetarian/ tofu ramen. "Just what I need." Shoko sits at the bar of the ramen shop resting her makeshift cane by her side. not noticing Aki nor Vrail here in the resturaunt Shoko just continues her business.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:07 pm
AKI && VRAIL -------

User ImageUser ImageAs they ate Aki was continously looking to the door for Kasumi. She did a double take when she saw Shoko enter. Aki slid down in her seat for she expected Kasumi to be following Shoko. After a moment of nothing happening Aki sat up straight and looked over to Shoko. All of her actions merrited a curiously look from Vrail. He followed her gaze and saw Shoko. "Hey wait here hun." She pressed her lips to his and hurried over to the injured woman.

Aki plopped down in the seat next to her and gave a nervous smile, "H-hey Shoko." She looked at the door then leaned in and whispered to her, "Kasumi isn't going to show up here, right?" Again her eyes darted to the door.

Star Crossed Lovers.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:12 pm
"No I doubt it." Shoko smiles laughing a little covering up her true concern for Kasumi and her actions towards Aki "I just can't understand why she hates you so much..I think she headed of to the water country to see her mom or something." having her ramen appear in front of her Shoko smiles and thanks the cook. "Itadakimasu!" She breaks her chops sticks in half and begins to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:20 pm
AKI && VRAIL -------

User ImageUser ImageAki breathed a sigh of relief. She smiled at Shoko, "Oh thank goodness." Suddenly her face became distant at Shoko's next words. Aki looked away for a moment then back to Shoko who was now eating. "We're oil and water. The same poles of two magnets. Her metal skin and my metal heart. I've accepted that we are destined to oppose each other." Aki heaved another sigh, this one completely different from her first one. It was heavy. Then she smiled again. Her hand tapped on the bar top and she stood up, "I won't disturb your meal any longer. Thank you Shoko."

Star Crossed Lovers.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:32 pm
Shoko smiles to Aki and looks at Vrail over in the corner. Smiling she understands. Not wanting to interupt Aki's time with her love. "Thank you Aki...I hope to see you again soon." Shoko is just about done with her ramen.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:36 pm
Toshio stopped at the Ramen shop outside as he was stomping on the ground to get the people attention as the letter around his next dangled waiting for Aki or Shoko to get it since it had there names on it.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:39 pm
AKI && VRAIL -------

User ImageUser ImageAki returns the smile, "Definately." She returned to her table and pecked Vrail before sitting back down. The jounin was glad to have Shoko as a friend. The pair contiued at the meal with Aki in a pleasant mood. They finished quickly and payed. As they got closer to the door Aki heard a stomping on the ground. Curious the two rushed out to see the lightning horse with a note with her and Shoko's names. Aki snatched it up and began to read it.

(( Oooch, brain hurts. ))

Star Crossed Lovers.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 pm
NUR

((mine too lol im about at my rp'ing limit for this tiring day.))

Shoko walks outside after finishing her meal only to see a big horse stomping outside. Aki stopped infront of it. "Whats this all about?" Shoko questions as she rubs her full tummy.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:51 pm
On the paper there was a sloppy handwriting though it was readable. But seem like a kid wrote it and had a pic of a Sekirei as a seal as well as Arekku's clan's seal.

Aki or Shoko

Taking of to find Susumu-sensei might be gone for a good while got no idea where she might be at, you two are in charge of Kusa's forces till I get back. Also with some training of new nin as well administer new genin into the village. As Well do anything that you believe needs to be done for the village you may.

Aki or Shoko you both have permission to step up as Kage if I die or I don't come back to the village.

Well good luck and I hope for the best for both of you. With luck I get to see you all again if not goodbye it was fun.

ps sorry for sloppy handwriting never been good at writing haha.......
Oh and Morinaga is my real last name as well.......
Arekkusu "Nokkutisu" Morinaga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:56 pm
AKI && VRAIL -------

User ImageUser ImageShe handed the note over to Shoko, her expression wasn't very pleased. In fact she almost looked annoyed. Vrail had read the note over her shoulder and hugged her from behind. "I guess we'll have to put off the honeymoon... Again" He sighed with a sad look. "Yeah, oh well." Aki looked over to Shoko and scratched her head, "So then, what's the plan?"

Star Crossed Lovers.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:59 pm
NUR

User Image

What a strange note, Shoko can only wonder half of what it meant. "Seems Arekku has something on his mind." Lifting her gaze from the letter Shoko looks to Aki. Waving her makeshift cane at Aki, Shoko smiles. "I was recently hurt pretty badly by Kasumi during our battle. Best thing I can do is train some gennin or chuunin or whatever, You could be on security detail of the village, basically just make sure you have someone watching the grass gates....would that work?" Shoko smiles, Arekku did make her, his adviser for a reason. She knows full well what the political climate of the villages is like at the moment. Knowing a safe place for inexperienced to hide if the village is under attack is essential.

NUR

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:44 pm
AKI && VRAIL -------

User ImageUser Image"That seems like a solid plan for now." Aki nodded. "I'll do my best to help you." Vrail told Aki, he was getting tired and it was starting to show. The disease had taken a toll on his body, he was still fighting it off but he was determined to help his wife in any way possible.

(( Urk wow I really have writers block. ))

Star Crossed Lovers.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:46 pm
((so now the perfect time to strike rawr))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games