Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:25 pm
*walks in the hall with gashes all over my arms* Hey Luo, hey Zane. Listen, Im going to head back to the village for a while, I dont think theres any point in staying here since I failed anyway. *mumbles* didnt even get to make a last attack before they told me i failed. *is normal again* I think im going to do some extra training with susumu. So good luck you guys *has a tear in my eye but fights it back*  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:46 pm
Luo nodded to Luna. "I guess I'll see you back in the village when we get there. I still have to wait for Zeramaru's confirmation, and I want to be here when Zane comes back." He then turned to Zane whispering, "So who do you think you'll fight against?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:51 pm
"I'm sorry Luna...but hey at least you get to get out of here, I'm stuck here for a while," grinned Zane. That's when he heard Luo whispering. "I think I may have to fight Rag," whispered Zane as he pointed to him. "Zeramaru said that I needed to wait for more chuunin and he's the only other one here," he added.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:53 pm
*gathers myself and stands* Actually *is suddeny in a different mood* I want to be here to see your fights in the finals, I know im going to have to wait until next year to be a chunnin, so Ill just see what I can do in watching your matches *smiles a different smile than youve seen*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:59 pm
Luo nodded at Zane. "I see. Do you know anything about him?" As Luo asked this, he heard Luna. "Okay, you can stay if you'd like. Maybe you'll pick up some tips by watching a fight."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:04 pm
"Yeah you can watch my next match and cheer me on!" Zane exclaimed before turning to Luo. "I have absolutly no idea. Luna should know more than I do, she's the one who fought him," Zane whispered.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:06 pm
Luo nodded. "Well, maybe you should ask her what sorts of moves he used in their battle. Oh, and as soon as I here from Zeramaru, I'll come and watch your match too."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:09 pm
Rag stood and approached Luna while looking down at his feet. "Sorry...I was kind of a jerk while we were fighting..." He muttered quietly, looking up at her he smiled lightly before speaking again. "Failing isn't that bad though, even I failed a Chunnin exam before. It just gives you more time to train yourself for the next one."  

Requiem of Remorse

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:18 pm
*smiles up at Ragnossa and puts a hand on your shoulder* Dont worry, it was a good fight. You have an excellent control of your chakra. 3nodding And there were things i could have done better, so ill just note that for next time. Im going to train hard for the next exams, and *bows while saying this* I was wondering if you could teach me the shadow genjutsu. sweatdrop *comes back up* If you have any injuries you want healed, i could heal you before your next match. You two Zane.

-Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique
Description: Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat )

(That was my first real fight and nobody ever checks me on auto-hitting so i didnt know. but thanks)  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:22 pm
"Actually Luna...now that you mention it...I do have a couple of burns on my body and this cut on my right cheek that I should get checked out," Zane said as he lit up the moment Luna mentioned healing.  

BluewolfofMibu

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:25 pm
Of course, because if i can't be a chunnin I might as well do as I can *laughs at some untold joke* let me just get some supplies from my bag and a place to do this. *turns to Ragnossa* the offer still stands. *takes out a bottle and shakes it*  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:26 pm
Rag looked suprised when Luna started to act so friendly, "Well, I could try teaching you. But could it wait till after my next fight? I'll need all the chakra I can get and that jutsu takes alot of chakra to use." He then looked down at his arms and legs, Checking for cuts and burns."Well I'll be ok, I dont think I am hurt bad enough anywhere that it would need to be healed...But thanks for the offer."  

Requiem of Remorse

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:32 pm
Luo hearing Luna's offer, piped up. "Hey! A little help for your teammate Luna?" Luo pointed to the makeshift stitch job he did on his gash, and the burns all over his upper body, and legs.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:33 pm
((Wow... my suspicions have been confirmed about Shiro!))

Vrail rolled over, falling off the bench. He landed on his face, busting open his lip "Ooowwwwweeeee" he moaned as he got to his feet. He felt lighted and dizzy as he started looking around not knowing where he was. Vrail saw Luo talking to Zane and a girl he didn't know. He took notice of Shiro sitting next to Aki, who was still in a bad condition. Slowly making his way over to her, was thinking of things to say. He knilt down infront of her, not wanting to disturb her, he whispered "Aki, I'm here now, please get better. I... I... lov" he wasn't able to tell her how he felt about her. He sat there infront of the bench, waiting for her to awaken.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:36 pm
ragnossa
Rag looked suprised when Luna started to act so friendly, "Well, I could try teaching you. But could it wait till after my next fight? I'll need all the chakra I can get and that jutsu takes alot of chakra to use." He then looked down at his arms and legs, Checking for cuts and burns."Well I'll be ok, I dont think I am hurt bad enough anywhere that it would need to be healed...But thanks for the offer."

You'll find that when Im not fighting, Im probably more trustworthy than I should be. *smiles* But im fine with waiting..*mumbles* as long as I can pass next time. *goes to help her teammates*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games