Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:48 pm

"No wonder the p***k hates him..." Demi said, glaring off out of the corner of her eyes.
Demi then blinked twice, a bad thought popping in her head.
"We really need to find Gil... If we don't we'll most likely never get another chance with that a*****e in here!! I bet you with all the money in my Dad's bank account he wants Gil to be out there left abandoned!!"
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:52 pm

"And you'd be right. I have no sympathy for that fool." Rosh said, suddenly behind Demi. He looked over at the Engineer who suddenly stood up straight.
"What the hell is taking so long!?"

"N-nothing sir! We're almost finished!!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:55 pm

"We're going to find him." Demi said in a matter of fact tone, turning around and glaring at Rosh. "If you think I'm going to lay down and let an arrogant fool like yourself take his place you better think again. I don't care what history you two share - you don't just leave a man out to die alone simply because you don't agree with him on something!!"
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:57 pm

"The Gaplant's cockpit was found opened. For all we know, he's drifting in space like the spacenoid monkey that he is."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:59 pm

"Doesn't matter. Even if he is dead - WHICH I DOUBT - we should at least honor him and give him the proper burial someone like him deserves!"
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:01 pm

"My patience is wearing thin for you, woman..." Rosh said, looking down at Demi with an unamused look.
"We would need a body for a burial, and it's not like we have his just lying around."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:02 pm

"I'm surprised you even had one for me." Demi replied, giving him a smirk. "I lost any I had for you the minute I saw your rank."
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:04 pm

"Oh, because I have the same rank as the really Dead-Man..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Demi's eye slightly twitched before she suddenly punched Rosh again as hard as she had the first time in his eye, giving him a deep colored black eye.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 pm

Rosh reacted by grabbing her by the neck and slamming her into the window.
"...Guess who's going into the Isolation Chamber..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:14 pm

"Whatever." Demi shrugged her shoulders, giving him a mischievous smirk. "I'll go to your stupid little chamber after I bring Gil back. Heck, he'll probably praise me for getting myself in there for kicking your sorry a**." She laughed, before kicking him hard in the chest to knock him back and break a few of ribs. It seemed fair to her. He breaks her ribs, she breaks his..
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:27 am

Rosh let out a disappointed grunt before locking his arm around her neck and holding on tight. He then dragged her through the hallway to a steel door. He opened it up, revealing a pitch black room before throwing her in there.
"Oh, and we're launching for space now." he said with a smirk as he sealed the door and walked off.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:31 am

"Let go of me you b*****d!" Demi growled, resiting the whole way to the Isolation Chamber. Her eyes widen as she turned around to stare at him briefly after getting his message, running up to the door and pounding her fist against it. "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!! HE'S STILL OUT THERE!! WE NEED TO FIND HIM!!" She shrieked, tears already beginning to swell in her eyes. "YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE HIM OUT THERE TO DIE!!"

((PLEASE tell me we get to kill Rosh at the end of this...))
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:51 am

((...He meets a horrible end, yes...))

Rosh started laughing as he walked back into the Bridge.
He looked at the officers before pointing up.
"We're going. Now."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:59 pm

Dojime had made his way to the isolation chamber when Rosh left. "Shoulda thrown his a** in the there..." he grumbled. He clicked a few buttons and slide his I.D. card and the isolation door opened. "Demi... are you going to be ok?" He took a step in.
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games