Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I CUP fUnKy c0l0rZz.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:43 pm
Olive silently entered the student lounge. It was way past lunchtime but too early prior to dinner, so she figured she'd have a little after-lunch before-dinner snack while she read. She plopped herself down onto an unoccupied couch and took her banana out of her bag. She opened the brightly colored book labeled "Theatre" she had been holding and began intently reading. She had to familiarize herself with the arts before she took the actual class and got her acting permit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:32 pm
Mae was studying intetly in her book and trying to practice her powers on the book she had plced near by. After the 30th time of knocking it off the table instead of bring it to her, Mae decided to stop. Maybe a good night's rest will help, or a trip to the hot springs! She thought hoping that boy Keith would be there again. He had left so suddenly the other day and she didn't know where to find him. Maybe he would be there again. Packing her knapsack, Mae soon lef tthe study area and went to the hot springs.  

angelmae3995

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lyrical Nanoha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:49 am
This song is almost over, yay I'm up soon! Ayumi was getting so excited that she started trembling. Her faced squished together in her excitement. She looked behind her to find a huge line. "Wow, DDR really is popular. Huh?" She tilted her head to the side, and saw Chiro standing in line. "Hey Chiro! Wanna double up this game?" She shouted at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:57 am
Humph, why does it seem like the line isn't moving? Oh, because it's not. Chiro was growing unsteady. This is the third time I've tried today and the line never moves when I get in it. Someone up there hates me. He herd a voice call to him "Hey Chiro! Wanna double up this game?" He looked ahead to see Ayumi waving at him. He stepped out and ran up, "Sure!"

"Been awhile sence a double match huh?" Ayumi let him pick the song. He chose 'White Destiny'. The stepps started slow at first, to keep to the music, but sped up suddenly as the dong did. Chiro repeadedly glanced to the side to see Ayumi keeping the beat with ease, she currently had a perfect combo of 75 going. He was dead even with her. What was I thinking about? Oh, well. Gotta keep focused on the song.  

Chase Arni

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:21 pm
((Dark-mew-galinda your last post doesnn't meet tthe 300 character minimum.Please extend yoour post by acouple sentence.Thank you!))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:24 pm
((sorry!!I couldn't tell))  

- -M ii ssy Mew

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:29 pm
Dark-Mew-Galinda
Rosa enter the loundge and sat in a small chair. She needed to relax and chill out for sometime. "Taking care of Risa, folowing her, and most of all waiting for daisuke to get here...This is so tiring." But one thing couldn't get off her mind...Daisuke...He was a boy from her village..they knew each other for liek ever. Her and he were told to protect Risa. Ever since they meet Rosa always liked him but he never like like her. He only liked her as a friend. This made Rosa very upset. Next Rosa took out a book and gave a 'leave me alone' vibe to everyone else in the room. Then she started reading ,while she was try to forget all about what she was thinking about.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:02 am
Kyu smiled "Were getting close" he looked down to Kikari. "You gonna play with me?" he asked.

She nodded "Why not?" she asked watching Chiro and Ayumi dance. She laughed slightly watching Chiro try to keep focus.

Kyu nodded and looked confused at the same time "Why are you laughing at that guy?" he asked

Kikari looked up to him "He's Chiro and that's Ayumi they saved me when you beat me" she uttered. "And because he's funny when he trys to consentrait" she whispered.  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:49 am
The second half of the song after the instrumental was coming up, and the steps slowed down again. Chiro was ready, he knew the beat of the song by heart, and was ready for the speedy second second half. The lyrics started, and Chiro couldn't help but give a wide smile. He was having a blast.
Too bad I couldn't bring my DDR console game. I'm gonna have to wait in line everyday to play this. He smiled wider as the last few steps came up. About 40 seconds of the song left. He cut loose. His feet began moving at a rapid pace, he was not even concentrating on the arrows anymore, he was moving by instinct. The last step came up, which required three directions to be pressed, he jumped up, did a backflip with three twists, and landed with his feet and right hand landing in sync on the arrows.
He looked up to see his score, SS. He got a perfect throughout the entire song. "Alright! Let's see you beat that, Ayu."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:10 pm
'I wonder where my room is...oh well' she sighed as she walked through the doors. She started to read the new book she rented from the library, while she read, Yutakia walked about. With no real direction in mind, she practically paced back in forth in a swift motion while turning the page.

She froze to a stop when she heard a loud techno beat, 'it couldn't be...could it?' she thought closing her book. Curious, Yutakia started to follow the lively beat, she stalked into the room giving of the music. 'Oh...My...God...Sweet, an arcade!' she turned and caught sight of a boy playing the Dance Machine 'Whoa, does he have the moves down pact' then in a blink of an eye he flipped and pulled of many twists, she wasn't sure what he did exactly, but whatever it was, it was amazing.

Running over Yutakia yelled"that was AWESOME!" a smile on her face, she wasn't sure why, but what could she say, the moves he pulled were beyond great.  

Yutakia-San

Lyrical Nanoha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:46 am
Ayumi was stepping quickly, giggling every couple seconds. She knew this song as well as Chiro, she loved watching Pretear. The steps grew much quicker in the later half of the song. The next dozen or so steps were in a fluid motion, right next to each other. She threw herself down and began spinning on her butt, hitting the arrows with her hands as she spun, finding out the next steps by catching glances of the screen.
The last step was coming up, and it needed three arrows to be pressed. She spun on to her back, leaped up, tumbled in midair, and fell back to the dance pad, pressing the arrows with her feet and right knee, in a little bow-like position. She stood up, adrenaline still pumping through her veins as her score came up. She herd Chiro say "Alright, let's see you beat that, Ayu." She looked at his score, then his. "Uh, Chiro? We have exactly the same score...."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:00 am
"Aw, come on! A tie!? Again!? Why does that happen every time!? I got to stop picking songs we both know so well...but there isn't any I know that you don't know." Chiro looked at Ayumi's face, she was grinning madly. "I guess it's fine as long as both of us have the top score." In his head he was thinking why do we always tie? We never beat each other.
Someone's voice came from behind them. Chiro found a girl running over to the dance pad. Chiro motioned to Ayumi to get off the pad, the other people were getting impatient waiting for their turn. Chiro stepped off, and the next dancers came up quickly.
"That was AWESOME!" The girl said with a smile on her face.
"Thanks a lot. Too bad me and her can never beat each other. We always end up with a tie." Chiro shook his head and blinked hard. He held out his hand, another Ferines formality he just can't drop. "I'm Chiro by the way. Chiro Maeda."  

Chase Arni

Yutakia-San

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:17 pm
Yutakia grabbed his hand and shook it lightly "nice to meet ya Chiro, the names Yutakia" she replied happily. No one took much notice of her in the library, so maybe this could be her first friend in this confusing school.

"You both were amazing, I've been thinking of buying the game for my system at home. I never got the chance though, so maybe I'll finally get to learn here, well, maybe I could after I found my dorm room" she laughed nervously. Yutakia had no idea what she was doing, she just happened to come across this and that, but that was it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:25 am
Kyu watched them immensly "damn they were good I'll never be able to beat that I dont anyone can. They'll make us all look like Damn fools" he uttered to Kikari under his breath. "look he even has fangirls" he laughed into her ear.

Kikari nodded "Okay I'm not going to look like an idiot I'm going back to my dorm. You comming? I've only been there for a few secs."

Kyu nodded "yea your right I don't want to look dumb either. He took her hand and they began to walk back to Kikari's dorm.  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games