Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai L Nagase

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:35 pm
(( Heh, I can be shy around people that I have very very strong feelings for. ^^ And thanks, I will make it longer, just have been having brain lapes' for a while.))

Gackt's lips meet yours. Passion and bliss entering him at the exact moment. He closed his eyes, his arms totally wrapped around her. His heart pounded against his chest, it was able to be felt. He was happy. No, more than happy. He was greatly in love. He knew it the moment they got close and touched, skin to skin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:16 pm
(aww gackt-kun's cute too! xD lol. Everyone has writers blocks, it's ok, I just dont want you getting in trouble)

Sarahs' pinkish blush became much more of a deep red color now. She raised her hand and placed it back onto his chest, feeling his heart beat. She was over come with emotions she couldn't explain at the very moment their lips touched, emotions she's never felt before.  

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:21 pm
Keilantra picked up the two the bags and placd them into a medium sized blue bag and threw it over her shoulder.She grabbed her cell phone and slipped it into her pocket.She needed more information on mood changing items so she decided o go to the library.She hopped up and walked towards the door shutting it behind her, and locking it.She let out a breath and headed to the library.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:45 pm
His heart was pounding, overloaded with joy. He slowly broke the kiss, looking down in light thought, hoping he didn't make things weird. He looked back up at you smiling. He was still holding you close, his heart still beating at the same speed as before. He licked his lips, tasting yours again. His smile brightened even more.

((Well, it's 11:45 pm here, gonna hit the sack. Good night, sweet dreams.))  

Kai L Nagase

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:54 pm
((same here, only its 8:50 and I need to go to bed at nine so I can go to a friends house in the morning.))

Sarah smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek before she pulled back, ready to go to bed. She could help but dance in thought about their kiss. "Well, I'll try to see you tomorrow alright?" she said with her voice soft and filled with happiness. She couldn't wait until the new day was here. "I should get going and sleep, if I dont I might be sleeping all day tomorrow and we wouldn't be able to see eachother!" she said with the same happy voice. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips before turning arround into her dorm room, thinking of the day to come with heavy eyes and happy thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:38 pm
He stood there. Hid index finger from his left hand stroked over his lips once. He smiled his signature smile. Gackt stood there for five minutes thinking over what had just happened, letting it all soak in.

After five minutes he snapped back to reality, turning around, a grin still on his face. He was walking towards the boys dormatorie's. He was extremely happy.
He exited the girl's dorms and decided to talk a walk to eh dinning hall before bed becuase his sotmach growled, causing him to remember he barely ate anything at dinner.  

Kai L Nagase

sileeka_h

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:53 pm
For some reason unknown to her self, Airah felt a great deal of satisfaction at having attained a room. Perhaps it was because it was if she had established herself at this school. She felt a sense of belonging now.
"Are you two getting rooms now or later? In either case, would you mind if I ran up to my room and dumped my suitcase? I don't like lugging it around with me." Airah wrinkled her nose slightly in irritation. "It's so cumbersome. I'll come right back down, or you can come up when you're finished."
Airah checked the card Joshua had given her. It was a room on the third floor. The numbers seemed pleasing to her eyes, so random that it made her feel rather... unique. Hmm, she could not sort out her feelings properly at the moment, and Benimaru's heart was swirling with grey. Perhaps the whirlwind of emotions of the day had finally caught up with her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:35 pm
((continued from student lounge))

Bijou dragged her feet through the halls of the wingardia wing. She took a deep breath and looked around for a butler. Lilith, the android who had given her her ID said to look for an android dressed in a tuxedo. She sat down on a bench and waited for one to come along. Soon enough, one did.

He looked to be about 11 or 12, and seemed very flustered by his job. "Excuse, me...?" she said. She looked down to see a small brass nametag. It read "Sam." "Yes?" he asked. He looked up from his cart. He had innocent eyes. They were probably to reflect his build. "I'm looking for a room... is it all right if I ask you?" she asked. She used a small nurturing voice. That was the kind of voice that she used around people his age, android or not. "I'm pretty sure there's an empty room down the hall, actually. It's a single, too. Does that work for you?"

"Yes, that's perfect! Thank you. Give me the room number and I can find it myself." she smiled a drowsy smile. She was about ready to fall asleep, even though it was only 10:00. "All right. it's room 183, does that work for you?" She gave a bigger grin. It was the same as her student ID, how convinient. "Yes, thank you. I'll go there now." She dragged her feet down the hall further untill she found the room.

She looked up at the number. It was in big, brass characters and she smiled. the door had already been unlocked for her. She headed in and found her bags already laying on the floor in front of her bed. There was also a green dry erase board on the table. She took the dry erase board out front and hung it up on the door. She was hoping for some notes to show up, eventually.

She unpacked her clothes bag enough to find her pajamas and hopped into bed. The lights went off and she drifted off to sleep.

She opened her eyes. But she wasn't in her room. She was at home. Back in Paris. She looked out the window. It was storming. Lighting and thunder and rain and hail. Perfect for her, in case she would need it. She kept the outside conditions in mind, as she wouldn't be able to fly and because of the number of choices she had for her weapons, should she have needed them. She didn't know why she was heading outside. She just was. It was like something was... pulling her. Pulling her outside, into weather that humans would be running inside for. She was getting drenched, and she watched the different humans running for cover. Underneath briefcases, umbrellas and even newspapers. But the ignored her. The didn't even give her a glance. That was something she didn't expect. She blinked at them. And then she continued down the streets. As she was walking, she got sucked into a hole. A deep, black hole. It was warm and dry in the hole, but she knew it wasn't safe. She attempted to fly, but she couldn't. The hole pulled her down and down...

And then she woke up. She did more than woke up, she bolted upright. It was only a nightmare. And luckily, it was 7:00 am. Early enough to have had a healthy amount of sleep, but late enough that she wouldn't want to go back to sleep. She got out of bed and dressed. She was starting to get hungry, even after last nights big dinner, so she headed to the dining hall for breakfast.  

maxochrome effect
Crew

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:28 am
A few blinks from her eyes and Keilantra was awake.Giving a groan she rolled over and streched almost every part of her at once.Not being a morning person didn't help with her struggle to get her body up.Eventually she swung her legs over the side of her bed and rubbed her eyes.She may be awake but she was still tired."Ok...I have to get up..I need to finish Eri's pendent.."Trying coax herself to stand up she gave a tired sigh and popped up.She did it so fast, her feet tripped back and she almost lost her balance.Luckily she caught herself and took a step towards her bathroom.

As she reached the door she placed her delicate fingers over the doornob and slowly twisted it open.Leaning over her shower she twist the fausit(sp?) and waited for it to become hot.Looking around the room she searched for a towel.Finding one on the towel wrack..'Hmm now how did that happen?'She let out a small laugh and leaned over the shower again.Grazing two fingers under the hot water, she switched it to shower and turned around.Keilantra slipped off her peach night gown and threw it on a chair.She slipped her body under the water and started to clean her hair.Cleaning her hair she put conditioner after shampoo and after about fifteen minutes, Keilantra's hand slide out and grabbed a towel.Wrapping the towel around her body she slid the shower door open and placed her left foot over then the rest off her body.

Keilantra digged through a drawer beside her sink and pulled out a blow dryer.After it was plugged it and she dryed her hair she grabbed a brush and a comb and walked out of the bathroom.She quickly brushed her hair and combed her bangs.The comb and brush now tossed on her desk thaat she used for a vanity table and Keilantra trudging through her clothes.Acouple minutes later she walked out of her closet, clothed in a dress.The dress had a purple-pink under skirt, with a white doily flower style fabric over the skirt that had two pink ribbons that went from the wast to slightly inward, atop the doily style fabric was a light pink sleeve-less top that went slightly up her neck, acouple inches past her shoulder was a seperate white sleeve that went past her wrist and alittle on her hand that had pink ribbons at tthe top to match the other ones on the doily fabric.

Looking in her full length mirror she smilled and then went to her vanity table.She found a large pink ribbon and wrapped it really low on her hair as a sort of pony-tail and put it over her shouler.Walking to her left she picked up small bag and a largee leather book and made her way to the door.Struggling abit she swung the door open and started to leave the dorms, though if she had to she would stop she would do whatever it was she needed to then be on her way.

((Whoah thats like the most I ever wrote.. eek ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:57 pm
Marie walked into the girls dorms, she walked around until she found an unoccupied bed and unpacked her things. She wondered who else lived in the dorm with her. She unpacked her clothese and put them in the dresser, then she unpacked her chest where she kept her most prized possesions. She pulled out the jewel encrusted locket her father gave her and fastened it around her neck. It glowed a bit and then did nothing. She tried to open it but it wouldn't open, maybe one day she'd find out what was inside of it.  

The_Space_Cat

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:25 pm
Soft footsteps sounded in the hallway. A small girl with golden blonde hair frowned and walked down the hall, her hands in her belt. She didn't have any pockets, so it was the bet alternative. She wasn't looking where she was going, so when she walked into a wall, she fell back, her eyes wide in confusion.

"Huh? What's going on?" Her head flipped back and forth, looking in all directions. She jumped up and pulled out a piece of paper with directions on how to have your dorm fixed up. The blonde walked up to the an android, and they asked how she wanted her room. The girl tapped hr chin, thinking. "Soft white walls, shaggy dark blue carpet, tan bedding, silk pillows..." She continued to think. "...light wood for the bed and desk... and lanterns for lights." She nodded, feeling like she had said all she needed. Hopefully not too much.

XxX

She opened her assigned dorm and walked inside. She looked utterly shocked. It was perfect. The girl frowned at the boxes in the corner. That's what you get for moving. She walked over to the boxes and tossed everything out. Her sapphire eyes scanned her belongings before she sighed. "God, Why did I bring so much?!" She continued to search threw the boxes. The blonde gave back and fell back, moaning. "Damn, you're so dumb, Melanie."

((My posts make me sad. I suck so badly.))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:59 pm
Melanie continued to toss all of her belongings out of the box. After about 10 minutes, she rolled onto her stomach and sighed before noticing her door was open. The blonde leaped up and ran over to close it. Some telekinesis user. She frowned and fell onto her bed, moaning for the second time. Mel stood up. "It's boredom." She realized. "This is pissing me off." The girl jumped on her bed and began to sing a song.

"Kimi wo, suki ni natte, dorekurai tatsu no kana... Kimochi, fukurande yuku, bakari de... Kimi wa, kono omoi, kitzuiteiru no kana? Ichido mo, kotoba ni wa, shite, nai kedo...

Yuki no, youni, tadashizukani... furitsumori, tsudukete yuku...

Hold me tight, konna omoi nara... dareka wo, suki ni naru kimochi... shiritaku nakatta yo. I love you, namida tomaranai... konnan ja, kimi no koto... shirazuni ireba yokatta yo..."
Melanie was now singing loud enough to hear in the hallways. Her voice was magnificent in her opinion. It wasn't horrible; but it definitely wasn't good. In reality, she had a surprisingly sweet voice, and it was slightly soothing. She began to sing again, and was still standing on the bed.

Can anybody else hear me? I pray not.

((Sorry if the lyrics are a bit messed up; I was typing them up by hand. >.< And if you don't know, it's Eternal Snow. What do you expect? She is an anime geek, so there's obviously a chance she listens to Japanese music.))

Wendehbird

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:54 am
Cataclypsa flew into the Dorm wing. She looked around as her large, raven-black wings flapped slowly. She flew to the desk.

After talking to the clerk, she flew with the six suitcases and three boxes where being wheeled in. Not much in those boxes, just a tv, some prized possessions, her other katanas, vacume, and a picture of her deceased parents, as well as some paintings.

She looked at the door she was directed to and opened it. Her eyes widened at how it was designed. It was perfect for her. She unpacked and set up her whole room within a half hour. She smoothed down her green tunic and fixed her black stockings. Yes, she wore a green tunic, black stockings, and green knee-high boots. She also wore a black cloak.

The room was painted a radiant, deep blue. Some lily plants formed a circle, so she could meditate. The bed was soft and fluffy. She also felt the soft green rug. There was a bookcase for her as well. Even though she didn't look it, inside the elf-eared teen was an intelligent mind.

She heard singing, and it lead to a door on the side. She opened it and saw a blonde girl singing. Cataclypsa liked to sing as well, but she prefered to play her black ocarina or her clarinet.

"You sing well...my name is Cataclypsa. Cataclypsa Aronigic Quatica. And you are...?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:12 am
Melanie was in the middle of a verse, yet she stopped quickly as her face reddened. She realized a girl was standing near her door and she plunked down on the bed.

"Y-You think I sing well?" Mel sounded confused, and almost forgot she was talking. This caused her face to turn a darker red. "O-Oh! My name's Melanie Demarco. It's nice to meet you." She jumped off her bed and strode over to Cataclypsa. "Do you ever have problems with spelling your name? It seems really hard..."

Wendehbird

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:00 pm
"Oh no, not at all!" Cat said kindly. "Everybody has trouble with my name at first, but they call me Cat."

She shook Melanie's hand. "I'm new here. I come from another region, which is why I look different. I hope we can be good friends." Cat smiled. She looked around Mel's room. noticing the many light colors, Cat thought of it and decided that Mel was a very happy person.

Cataclypsa ruffled her wings. If you ever need anything, just knock. I'll probably be meditating when you come in though. I also might be playing the ocarina."

She then went back into her room. Cat showed Melanie her room. "I'm a bit of a bookworm, so if you ever need a book for something, I probably have it"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games