Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:55 pm
(Ahh. I'm home again.)

The leader of Silicia looked at her, smiling as he thought of an answer to dodge the question. "We haven't the slightest clue who killed her, but the person who did got away. You can ask Nephilis about that."

When he said that, Dulceri turned his head in thought, knowing immediately that Nephilis was letting on more than he knew. "Oh Nephilis..." Dulceri spoke in silence. He knew if he was caught, he'd be taken from power. At this point, there was nothing he could do to stop it all.

"Secondly, Ms. Tenshu, I'll repair your temples by sending over my own men. They will do this all free of charge so there is nothing else you need to worry about. Lastly, what I will do to keep this from happening again is I will cut off all trade routes. I've learned that the reason for attack was to establish trade position. We're terribly sorry."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:01 pm
Amalia looked back at Kitara and smiled as they were now in the midpoint between Shale and Evermore. She then stopped to get something out of her bag. She took a bottle and began to drink "You want one?" she questioned Kitara

Helios continued to sit there but not too much worry, he was actually happy that it was going so well, all he really wanted to do was to go home and train. Recently he learned how to redirect lightning, not control or produce it, but re-direct. He was hoping to catch another storm tonight to try.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:03 pm
Rygor looked at Nephilis with a worried expression. His hand mechanicly went to his sword hilt in case of trouble. He frowned not wanting to have to fight especialy here but he would if he had to. He kept his eyes on nephilis as if waiting for a comand or signal.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:14 pm
Nephilis looked up at Rygor after drinking another glass of water. He shakes his head signaling that everything would be fine then looked back at the man approaching the podium.

"Thus concludes our evening of question." He said in a slow drone similar to a creaking door. "I bid you all farewell and goodnight."

Dulceri stood up and turned his attention to Zephyr for a second. He knew he couldn't propose anything to her at the moment so instead, he walked out into the aisle to retrieve Daphne who could see what he saw up there. A bunch of lies.

"Let's get out of here Helios. Before someone decides to try and kill us. If Dulceri can see this, then someone else can. It's almost inevitable." Walking past him, he continues out toward Asani and Rygor, Asani causing him to crack a weak smile. "How'd you like the processions?"

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:20 pm
Helios looked at Nephilis as he accompinied him quickly.

Shatara looked over towards her pupil and shook her head. "Okay, I think it's time for us to get back to Tenshu" she stated hoping that he would hear her even though he was meditating.

Amiea stood up as she walked outwards looking for her brother. It was clear to her that they were being fed a bunch of horse s**t and Amiea would get to the bottom of it tonight when they get back home.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:32 pm
"That's enough for today." Nephilis said to Helios without turning to look at him. "I think it would be best if we weren't seen together for a while. I mean, unless you want to be dragged down if this blows up..." He releases a tensed sigh and rubs his brow free of sweat. He was slightly panicking from the narrowness of this operation. To make it worse, he finds his sister.

"Can you please take us home? If I have to make Rygor walk, I will."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:44 pm
Helios looked at Nephilis and left silently as he was now pure fire zooming back to Kilitia. He was nervous as well and hoped that Nephilils wouldn't crack under pressure. His anger alone fueled his fire as he could see the Kilitian landscape come into view.

Amiea finally caught up to Nephilis as she noticed his nervousness. She knew Rygor could make shadow portals now, so she increased the wind, lifting her brother and herself into the air. She was silent for the majority of the trip home when she finally decided to speak. "So...what the hell was that about?:" she questioned him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:51 pm
Rygor frowned and opened a portal back and walked through. He was back in evermore in a few moments. "Well that went terribly" He said to himself. He sighed and went to find a place to wait for Nephilis and Amiea to show up.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:55 pm
Krys smiled and shook her head. While Amara was in the tub, she had changed into a long nightgown. "Not a problem," she said with a smile. "It definitely was a rush. Welcome to my life," she chuckled as she pulled back the bedding of her rather inviting bed.

Zephyr took a seat as everyone began to file out. She had a lot to think about. It was almost as if the Silician leader was trying to accuse Nephilis of something. No...Neph could never have been responsible for the attack on her kingdom...the attempt on her life. The Silician leader was just trying to throw the heat off of himself. Still, the seed of doubt had been planted...now it would bloom in no time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:55 pm
"What was what about?" Nephilis replies with his eyes still in the stars and moon. "If you mean with Dulceri and everybody, I haven't a clue. I guess he's trying to catch me in something. It must be because my nation is closely tied with what's been going on tax-wise. It's nothing more. I just need proof that I'm innocent."

~~~

"Zephyr!" Dulceri called down the aisle. "Zeph! C'mere. I need you to help me with something important." He stood there waving over the crowd of people that were diminishing over time.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:01 pm
Amara looked at her as sighed as she nodded. "I feel you Kry" she stated as she began to change into a red and purple nightgown. She looked at Krys as she climbed into her bed. "This has definately been a crazy day" she stated. "Oh and our ride leaves tomorrow at nine" she stated.

Amiea looked at her brother not saying anything. It was weird, because most of the time, they could talk to each other about everything, but now it seemed as if he was hiding something. She saw Evermore as she landed them on the ground. She had nothing to say to him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:05 pm
Zephyr looked up when she heard her name being called. She saw Dulceri and immediately rose from his seat. She hurried down the aisle to his location. "What can I help you with?" she asked, her soft melodic voice seemingly back to normal.

Krys smiled. "Sounds good," she said. "We better get to sleep then. Maybe we'll even have some time for a good breakfast before our long day. Good night Amara," she said, turning off the lantern by her bed and settling into the soft bed.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:20 pm
"I have to go to Noroa tomorrow. It's on my own accord on my time. I want you to come with me." Dulcer spoke quickly and clearly. "I think I know why Evermore's revenue never rose. It did, but not in a way we can see. I'll tell you about it later, but for now, let's just get to our homes, alright? I'm sorry that what happened happened."

~~~

"Thanks for the ride sis. Tomorrow, I have a few things for you and something that I want you to do for me. If you don't mind that is." Nephilis turned around and instead of heading to the palace, he walked toward the bay. "I'll be home later. I have to go reflect, both figuratively and literally. Don't stay up."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:21 pm
User Image
Chyuta continued to train his mind, he was control the wind mentally changing its shape, and by that he was causing the wind to form, from pressure, to blades, and more as he continued to put himself through training as well as chaging how strong the currents were but it was nuthing for he had mastered this over a year ago.

~~~~~~

User Image
Kyuri had been waiting in Kilita's training area wanting to spar or fight anyone who thought the were good enough to take him on but truthfully he only wanted to fight one person and test his own abilities against this man who was said to be the strongest fire wielder across the land, said person was none other than Helios Kilita himself. Several cocky hot headed villagers had challeneged him and has been defeated though not killed or badly beaten, just are moaning and groaning in the pain they did recieve and he sat on an orange crystalize stull by crystalizing his very own flame. "Helios needs to hurry up and get here, I been waiting for hours." He told himself.  

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:27 pm
Zaphyr nodded. "Of course I'll come with," she said. "And thank you for the condolences. I'm just grateful none of my people were killed. I'll see you tomorrow morning, then."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games