Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:21 pm

((You'll need to either edit your post to match the changes in mine, or just post a new one and we ignore your last one. Note: If you catch my leg, I'm just going to use that to kick you even harder and you won't be able to dodge the second kick.))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Sigh

I think I'm just gonna go with

this

Bishamonten reverted to Kleine, as he said, ''Oh.. sorry..'' He frowned. He showed to much. ''I'll just take Gennin. Bye!'' He yelled, running off.

plan. Oh, and if he caught your leg, his claws would rip into the clones skin, and he'd immediately disperse. Clones go after 1 hit. You know that.
So yeah, fight over, Genin yaay!

Now time to train in my angel phases and jutsu.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:55 pm

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

"One day I'll fly away..."

xxxxThe boy rushed into the training grounds, and yelled, ''Last one here is a rotten egg! And those aren't very yummy! I tried! EWW!'' He said, as he began to skip to the center of the grounds. ''Okay! I'm gonna start now, okay?! You watch me, miss! Make sure I don't screw up! Because if I do, you gotta give me lotsa hugs!'' He said, transforming into his state. He was now no longer the innocent child. He was a nearly completed Bishamonten. ''Okay miss. One thing is for certain. Don't try to control me, just because the kid asked you to. I will train, and do my own thing.''

"..Fly... fly... away..."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:00 pm

He sighed, as he began to train in some of Bishamonten's techniques. The first was Blood Territory. The easy one. It was only E-Rank, and thus would prove to be no problem to train in. He smiled, and grabbed his Blade of the Night Sky. He lowered it into the ground, though nothing really came up. [1/1] [EDIT LEARNED DJKSFNSDJKBFSDJK]

Even with all of the lifting, and et cetera, and the dropping, bla bla bla, only a small pool of blood appeared. That would not be enough. He needed a large, adequate pool of blood. Or else his techniques would remain to be weak; even when his angel is strong. [1/3]

Finally, after lowing it into the ground, the pool widened, and he was now able to cast larger, and more efficient versions of his blood related abilities. He smiled, and said, ''Yaaay!'' Before taking his blade out of the ground. [2/3]

[1/3]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:45 pm

He sighed, as he entered his angels form. He would again begin to train his stages. He began to manipulate the blood around him, and focus. He smiled, as he would sway around the blood, and eventually attempt to manipulate it, turning it into a spear. [3/3] [EDIT LEARNED BAAW]

However -- the attempt proved to be rather futile, as the spear would not be considered a spear at all. It was rather pitiful how it looked. He shrugged, and tried again. It was... not very different, this time. He didn't need to form handseals; but, his concentration must have been off. It must have. [1/12]

He retried it, again. This time focusing on the blood on the ground, molding and manipulating it, and trying to shape it into his needs. It was futile; however. It was so wrong... and it didn't seem to get any more ''right.'' It was just a big clump of ugly crap. Bloody, ugly crap. [2/12]

[2/3]

He began to, once again, train blood spear. He smiled, as he entered his form. He began to pulse a network of chakra throughout the ground, as the blood seeped outwards, through the grass. He molded it, and shaped it into a frail little... pencil shaped object. That was not nearly what he wanted. He could have simple used a damn senbon otherwise... [3/12]

He again tried, though it was hardly a better product. It was simply... a larger version of the last. The blood that he was pulsing seemed to be perfectly fine... so he wondered, why could this not be the same as well? It was annoying. It was hard to think about. And he was getting frustrated. ''....Ugh.'' [4/12]

The next attempt was a half-way mark. It was hardly perfected. At all. It was actually rather disgusting in some ways. A bloody gory mess.. It was a small javelin that was seeping with blood. Some of it dripped onto himself, though he only licked it off. Wasn't too bad... [5/12]

[3/3]

He felt a pulse of energy within him, though through curiosity, and due to him not really knowing what it is, he put it off as some side-effect from entering his angel for too long. Even though he had only been in the stage for a minute at most. He shrugged, and again focused, though it was quite failtastic. It wasn't better than the last attempt by any means, except it formed a bit quicker. But that wasn't nearly enough... [6/12]

He shrugged, and would begin to try again. ''Blood... Spear...'' The blood throughout the ground pulsed, as a figure took form, where there were formerly air particles. The figure was near-complete; it was like a spear, though it had small holes, and was smaller than what the product felt like it would be. He smiled, though. He was gaining progress. Slowly; but surely. Surely.... [7/12]

Next, he began to attempt to fill in the holes; with increased concentration and such. The blood formed into an incomplete spear, though it was noticeably better than the last time. Noticeably HARDLY better. It was sad. It was only seconds before it broke up into particles, as he would try again. [8/12]

[1/4]

It would continue to grow slightly more accomplished with each attempt, and this time, the holes were nearly gone, all that lacked was the size, and a small difference within the shape. He facepalmed, before trying again. ''...Again....'' [9/12]

This time, it would begin to grow in improvement tremendously. The size was now completely adequate; the only lacking difference was the shape. It wasn't all too important, though, he knew more than anyone how foolish using incomplete abilities was in battle. ''Heh...'' He dispersed it into particles once more, and would attempt his final try; for he had a feeling it was his last. [10/12]

And it was. He formed the blood through the air, and a complete, perfected spear formed. ''Good.'' It was large, bloody, and he could tell it was complete. This would be a great skill in battle. Now he just had to make sure he used it right.... He dispersed the spear, and began to take a small rest. [11/12]

LOL WTF

I JUST REALIZED BLOOD SPEAR IS GENIN

NOT JOUNIN

AND BLOOD TERRITORY IS ACADEMY STUDENT

FACE.

PALM.

OKAY, SO.... 1 FOR BLOOD TERRITORY, 3 FOR BLOOD SPEAR.

I DID 15 POSTS.

11 TO SPARE

BLOOD RAIN BBY.

OK

ONE MORE POST FOR RAIN

YA

He sighed, as his ...rain... (EVEN THOUGH BEFORE IT WAS A SPEAR UGH MY FAIL EDITING IDC) Was perfect! He aimed at a random rock, and BAM! ******** THAT b***h UP! ''DESU!'' IT WAS COMPLETE COMPLETE COMPLETE. He dispersed the rain particles! ''BYE b***h!'' [12/12]

[2/4]

[Okay, I am copy pasting these here are well. Because I learned them last night -- but I realized that it was not under supervision, so it wouldn't count. Now to learn Blood Shield.]

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:05 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki arrived after Nasca. The katana in her hands. She watched him transform and simply said to Bishamonter, "If things get far out of hand to where it endangers those around, I will not hesitate to intervene. Please understand this." She took a seat on a stump and laid the blade across her lap.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:08 pm

He would now learn Blood Shield. He entered his second stage -- which was the one right before the last, and began to manipulate the blood around him into a small shield. The shield, however, was not a shield at all. It was... hell, he didn't even know WHAT it was. He shrugged, and would again try. [1/6]

Of course, the results... were... not different. It was an embarrassment. Even with the channeling of the blood, the concentration, and the forming of the shield. It, however, was ugly. He quickly dispersed the bloody particles before the woman would notice -- even though he saw himself as a god, he had his pride. [2/6]

He concentrated, formed the particles, and manipulated the blood around him. Soon enough -- it was a shield, though hardly. It was totally ******** up in many, many ways... and a complete embarrassment, and obviously not a valid show of his abilities. What kind of god was he? [3/6]

[3/4]

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:16 pm

He shrugged, as he would again try to form the shield. It was not what he wanted... yet again. The particles formed, flawed, and dispersed. As usual. He tried not to make his mistakes all too noticeable. Though, of course, they would eventually be noticed. It was saddening. He exhaled deeply, before trying again. [4/6]

Finally, a near complete version would form. He concentrated -- focused, all of those similar words involving concentration, (lol idk I'm bored) and would form the particles in the air. The shield was almost complete; but it had a few small holes and such. And the shape was not perfected. Not yet at least.... However, he was glad to have almost finished. He let out a relieved sigh, before trying again. [5/6]

Finally, he completed the shield. ''Perfect.'' The particles formed into a shield to be envious of, and, he let out a.... strange smirk. He then turned to the Kusakage, and crossed his arms. ''I guess I managed to do it without getting berserk. Too bad. No hugs for Nasca, eh?'' He said, chuckling, as he dispersed the shield. [6/6]

[4/4]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:35 pm

He noticed that -- there was actually one more ability he had forgotten. ''Blood Reaper..'' It was also a Jounin technique, much like Blood Rain. He wanted to master all of the aspects he could, and after he mastered this, all that would be left was the Blood Copy. But that wouldn't be for a while -- not until he was at least Chuunin. He smirked, as he would begin to train. He lowered his offhand blade, though he kept his Blade of the Night Sky in hand. The blood territory formed, and he would now begin to learn blood reaper. [1/12]

He concentrated, pressed his hand outwards, and formed a small oozing.... mess. A failed creation of his. It was quite disappointing. It was clearly not what he wanted... And so, he would re-try. This time, hoping for better luck, and a better result. Though he doubted such. [2/12]

He would, soon enough, begin to fanatically pulse out blood -- hoping to create better reapers. He remembered that he had an infinite supply, so really, enough blood to fill the entire continent wasn't ''too much.'' This wouldn't be either. The blood he created failed at fulfilling its purpose, however, he gained a slight difference in mastery with this ability. The reaper now didn't look like a ball of ooze, it now looked like a ball of ooze with a hand. Interesting. [3/12]

Of course, he couldn't manage to enjoy this for overmuch. It was beginning to bore him. Training, and the like. However -- he needed to do this. It was a requirement of sorts. Possibly. Or maybe even... not? Who knew. He was certainly strong already. The kid did a good job training him. He formed the particles, and failed again. [4/12]

This time, he again trained. And trained. And trained vigorously. However, the result was really no different. The particles failed. They were disgustingly retardedly drastically insanely fanatically stupid. He also realized his way of describing them used alot of 'lys.' It made him chuckle innerly. Though of course he wouldn't show it. [5/12]

He made the handsigns, did the bullshit, did more bullshit involving training and making s**t and failing and et cetera, and oh my god, his results... were what he expected! They were stupid! How fanatically retardedly drasitcally insanely disgustingly stupid. [6/12]

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:42 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki watched closely as he trained and seemed to be handling well. She took out the katana and could feel it's power tingle her fingertips. It had the ability to amplify chakra sent in to it. She took a few swings then found the tingle disappear. It seemed like the sword was just a normal, odd looking, but normal sword. Then suddenly it grew heavy, he stared at it and pumped a small amount of chakra then a bit more. It accepted her chakra and became rather light. She swung it effortlessly. It spun gracefully in her hands.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Bishamonten simply smirked at watching her ''play'' around with the sword... ''Even Nasca doesn't do that.'' He said, as he began to chuckle, though she wouldn't know why. He then would begin to train again. He formed the blood, and concentrated, et cetera, though the results, as usual, were a failure. [7/12]

He tried -- again -- and failed -- again. It was an embarrassment. He formed the particles, manipulated the blood, and sighed at the results. They were disgusting, putrid failures. As much as he found a sort of marvel in blood -- blood that did not listen to his commands correctly, were, disgusting, as other people would see it. [8/12]

Finally, he gained slight progress... Something that could be called a being, though not really formed... But quickly shattered into useless particles of blood, before collapsing downwards. He sighed, as he would, again, try again. ''How repetitive...'' [9/12]

Next, he gained a slight progress. An incomplete scythe with a slight figure mix-up and holes stood. He was annoyed by the lack of perfection, though he did revel in his quickly increasing ability to manipulate his blood. Ever since being sealed into the boy, he felt like he had lost his touch. But this was clearly not the case. It was a good thing to know. [10/12]

Next, up, he would try again. He manipulated the blood, created the particles and formed them. It was what could be called a reaper by some, though, not to him. It was not enough; but it would soon be enough. And for this he was proud. He quickly dispersed it, before going on to the final touch. The completed version. [11/12]

He finally created the particles, and formed them into the RIGHT figure. ''Presto.'' He said, as the reaper was complete. He then created another to be sure, and what did he know... it was complete as well. He was glad. He quickly dispersed it, before reverting to his normal form, Nasca Brandere. [12/12]

Nasca smiled at Aki, and said, ''Yay! I'm done I'm done! I learned everything except for Blood Copy! Daddy's gonna be so proud of me!!'' He said, jumping around with a happy smile.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:08 pm

User ImageUser Image

The katana slid back in it's sturdy sheath as Nasca finished. She looked to the cheering child and smiled. "Well done. How are you feeling?" Aki watched him bounce about the grassy area, as happy as can be. He seemed so innocent. But coming from a man like his father, she was looking for something in him that would be the alarm bell. Maybe the angel? Or could there be something else. No matter what, he was an official ninja of her village that currently seemed like he would be a great asset.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:20 pm

He frowned, and said, ''A little tired. That's what always happens when I stay as the silver ma- no, Bishamonten for too long. I'm also a little sore but.... I'll manage.'' He said, as he looked around him, noticing the practical flood of blood everywhere. He shrugged, and waved his Blade of the Night Sky around in the blood, making the diamond in the center light up a little, and making the usually empty curved line stream with blood. ''This is why daddy made this for me. Because it becomes stronger when blood is inside of it. It's perfect for my angel, he says. Momma back at home says that it's gross. And that children shouldn't play with blood. That it'll ******** up my mind. But I don't think so. Bishamonten says that blood is natural. It's alot like the oxygen we breathe. And that it'll be great against hemophobes. But what is a hemophobe?'' He asked, curiously. He then shook his head, and said, ''Um... anyways. I'm sorry for pulling you out like this, miss Kusakage. Thank you for everything. And I promise I'll tell my daddy that you're a nice lady. A very, very nice lady.'' He said, smiling at her.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:36 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki watched the diamond on his sword glow and how the blood collected in it's crevice. She then knew why she felt a wicked aura about it. It was powered by blood. The kage exhaled from her nose and listened to him chatter. "Hemophobe, yes it would be very effective against someone who is squeamish of blood." She laughed a little and folded her hands together. "It's perfectly fine Nasca, I had some free time and you needed help. Thanks for getting out of my office." She smiled at his comment about what he would tell his father. His comments about his mother made her curious, but Aki decided not to pry.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:02 pm

He smiled, and said, ''Oh. Needed a break? Daddy said it's hard being Kage. Guess he's right. Oh, and miss... do you know any water jutsu? At all?'' He asked, curiously.

[/Fail post]

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:05 pm

User ImageUser Image

She gave an embarassed laugh, "No I actually don't... It is one my elements though. Never get behind on your trainning Nasca. I do however have a scroll on me." She produced the water scroll she always had on her.

[/Fail Kage]
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games